Summer Storm

INFATUATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

"I know you've been hurt by someone else
I can tell by the way you carry yourself
If you let me, here's what I'll do
I'll take care of you
I've loved and I've lost" 🎵

 

 

A month passed so quickly after all. Sooyoung and Tiffany didn't talk to each other, except when they have to talk on office related. Same thing happened to Jessica and Yuri. It was cold situation that everyone seemed to ignore their feeling. It was never been the same after and it will never be. The ego takes them away from what they really want. They think they must forget and leave it just like that cause the thing is, maybe we never fall to somebody we should have to.

Sooyoung was assigned to a task along with Tiffany and Seohyun that day. After it's finished, they had lunch at a cafe in Gangnam district and walked around a little bit before going back to the office. Tiffany looked at one of the buildings filled with crowds of people. It seemed that there's a filming or photoshoot but she wasn't sure about that until suddenly somebody called out her name loudly.

"Tiffany... Hey! What are you doing here?"
"Yuri... I'm just walking around after lunch. We will go back to office after this." She looked at Yuri's face. She looked extremely stunning that day. It seemed that she's having a photoshoot session. The outfit really suits her. "What are you doing?"
"I'm doing a photoshoot session. It's for TVC, actually." She glanced a little. "Hey Sooyoung... And... Seohyun, right?"
"Yes! I'm Seohyun, Yuri-ssi."
"Jessica's here?" Sooyoung replied curtly.
"She's on the 9th floor. Still working on some stuffs with the agency."
"Oh. I see..."

Yuri decided to ignore Sooyoung's cold and short response. She is Choi Sooyoung. You have to deal with it. Instead, she started to joke aside to make Tiffany and Seohyun laugh a little. The photoshoot session took quite a long time and Yuri was easily bored so that's why, meeting Tiffany, as a friend, giving her happiness. They had this casual conversation for about 5 minutes until suddenly they heard a loud explosion came from the building. They looked at the crowd and everyone seemed so panic. Suddenly black smoke came out of the building and everyone ran out. It wasn't clear on what happened but they decided to move closer.

"We saw fire everywhere upstairs. Something exploded but we don't know what. We can't see it clearly." A middle aged woman told everyone. While couldn't seem to stop coughing, she tried to explain on what she saw.
"Hey do you see Jessica?" Sooyoung started to question everyone but nobody gave her the response she wants to her. "Anyone, do you see Jessica?" She tried to look around, finding for her girlfriend. She was so panic as she couldn't think clearly. Some peole were still running out from the building but she hasn't seen her yet. It was a scary moment, it felt like a nightmare.

Another explosion from upstairs and the smoke was getting wild.
"YURI-AH!!!!" Tiffany screamed so loud as everyone looked at her. Yuri ran through the main door and disappeared. Everyone was surpised to see that. Nobody would go inside on that situation. While everyone's trying to save their life, she came in, for one reason: Jessica.
"What the hell was she thinking of?" Sooyoung responsed, moved closer to Tiffany.
"She's trying to get her out..."
"Her?"
"Jessica. She's trying to save her. Don't you see?"

It was a hard slap to wake her up, Sooyoung was trembled. Yuri is a player, she never loves anyone but today, she endangered herself to keep somebody save and that was supposedly her job, not Yuri's. Sooyoung started to let her tears to fall that she couldn't do anything but hoping Yuri could bring her woman out from the building, safely. Supposedly, she's the one to enter the building and save her, not Yuri.

In a few minutes, Yuri carried Jessica on her back and took her out of the building. It was near to the door when her phone fell to the floor. She ignored it and kept on carrying Jessica out of that place. In front of the building, he dropped Jessica who immediately ran to hug Sooyoung. She felt like a fool, and it hurted her once again. She looked at Tiffany, knowing she understood the situation but decided to smile at her. It's been a month passed, it's just never be easy for both of them to see the couple. Tiffany turned around and was thinking to go back at the office after the incident while Yuri went back to the building to find her phone. She walked back slowly, ignoring the fact she should've stayed away from the building.

Later, they could hear another explosion and cause some roof collapsed inside. Tiffany turned her body again right after everyone screamed out so loudly. Suddenly there was another explosion and the collapsed roof hit Yuri in place.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter