A Misdirected Kiss

INFATUATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"MUNG-TAENG-E!!!"

"Yah! This girl. I'm smarter a bit, you know. I studied so hard after you left." She pouted.

It was near to midnight when Tiffany made a video call through Skype with her bestfriend, Taeyeon. It's been tough but fun a month for Tiffany. She did a lot of tasks already and it turns out Sooyoung is not as bad as she thought she would be. She's indeed a cold and perfectionist person, but as she listen to Tiffany's advise, she's more than happy to stay at the company. Beside, Sooyoung is a good sunbaenim for her. Tiffany enjoyed her time woking at ThisPatch a lot.

"So, love bird... Tell me about your story?"
"Eh? What story?"
"It's been a million times you mentioned the legendary Choi Sooyoung here. Fany-ah... Are you sure that you fall in love with a woman?" Suddenly, Taeyeon looked at her seriously. As an open-minded person, she's more than okay if Tiffany chose to like the girls, but she just wanted to make sure that her bestfriend really do it because you want it, not because she's broken after her latest boyfriend, Choi Seung-Hyun. Tiffany had a long 4 years relationship with that man, until they broke up last year. It turned out Tabi -his nickname, given by Tiffany, cheated on her several times and even at that night when Tiff many cried a lot to verify, he just broke her heart mercilessly and left her at the restaurant. It was terrible. Taeyeon hope that he's not the reason.

"It's just a sunbae hoobae relationship, Tae."
"Aha... Heard that one before." She winked at her bestfriend.
"I'm not sure. It's just... I'm so happy to see her. She's gorgeous in any kind of way." Tiffany started to remember things. "She's smart, hardworker and actually a good sunbaenim that she always try to listen. Despite her coldness, I do really enjoy it to communicate with her."
"Then how about the woman... What's her nama? Erica? Fransisca?"
"It's Jessica..." She stopped for a while, thinking it hard. "I don't know. I feel like something happened between Sooyoung and Jessica. But..."
"But?"
"But Sooyoung has a boyfriend. They dated for so long too. Don't you think I'm just overthink?"
"Possibly. But just trust whatever you see. You can even feel it."


Tiffany was drown in silence. She was thinking that possibility if Sooyoung really had a relationship with Jessica Jung... a woman.

"How is Donghae?"
"He's good. We have a plan to have a Euro trip together. Next couple months... Our 2nd anniversary!"
"Oh wow. Good to hear, Tae... Really..." Tiffany smiled at her bestfriend through her laptop's camera while her mind is running away somewhere, thinking about her sunbaenim at the ThisPatch. Suddenly, her phone rang and that was from Ja

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter