Jealousy

INFATUATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What the ? Shut your mouth, Kwon Yuri. I told you."
"You're the only who needs to shut the up, Choi Sooyoung."
"She's not your girlfriend. Do not pretend to be one." Sooyoung looked furious. "Right, Tiff?"
"Tiff, tell her. Tell her that I'm your girlfriend. We spent the night together, remember?"
"You must forcing her to do so. I'm going to kill you now if you hurt her."
"I didn't, mom... We had a romantic night and it has nothing to do with you."

Tiffany was so confused to face both of them. She felt unwell, haven't eaten at all. She just couldn't stand this toxic conversation. She didn't understand why Yuri claimed her as a girlfriend and why did Sooyoung yell endlessly to Yuri. Tiffany kept on silent while suddenly she felt like her eyes were getting heavier. Not long after that, she fainted and fell down to the ground, shocking both Sooyoung and Yuri.

 

Tiffany tried to open her heavy eyes. She looked at the woman right beside her. The woman was sleeping in a sitting position, holding Tiffany's right hand. It was Yuri. Tiffany tried to remember all the things happened before. She tried to move fro her bed, but she was too weak to do so. She tapped Yuri's head slowly and not long after, Yuri woke up. She was a bit surprised to see Tiffany. Also, she looked so worry that she checked on everything.

"Yuri-ah... I'm okay. What happened?"
"You clearly not. You're fainted. I worried about you, geez." She explained while Tiffany was looking around, trying to find somebody. "She left an hour ago. She had to pick up Jessica for a date. It's 7 pm, you know?"
"Oh..." A great sadness shown up from her face. It's not that she's unhappy to see Yuri to take care of her, but she wish it was Sooyoung. "Thank you for taking care of me." She tried to smile a little.
"I know you wish it's her, not me. She waited for you too but she was suddenly remember that she had to go... I'm sorry but reality bites." Yuri replied calmly. "Let's eat first? You need to fill your empty stomach. I worried a lot. I've heated the chicken soup she brought for you. Now eat."

Tiffany positioned herself to eat from her bed. She was terribly hungry. Yuri looked like a mess. She looked frustated. Tiffany looked at the watch. She counted. It has been more than 6 hours that Yuri stayed there, in her room, taking care of her. Yuri, who looked so tired, suddenly received a call. She picked up the phone in front of Tiffany.

"I'm sorry oppa... I had to skip those arrangements today. I needed to do something's important."
"I needed to take care somebody here. I couldn't leave."
"Yes. I'm sorry to trouble you."
"No worries. Everything's good now.
"Okay sure... I'll talk to you later."


Tiffany looked at her. She was thinking of all the things she said on the phone. Yuri skipped her meeting for me? She called it's important? How could she be that sweet to Tiffany, she wouldn't even understand that. Yuri, she realized now as Tiffany starred at her, obviously. She suddenly pinched Tiffany's nose softly, while laughing. Tiffany enjoyed that charismatic's smile a lot. Yuri is a witty person, she knew it, but this smile is a different one. It felt so sincere in her eyes.

"Tiffany..."
"Ya?"
"I'm sorry for what happened." She opened up. "I'm sorry that I told her you're my girlfriend. I just mad that she... probably, dating Jessica right now but she's here for you. I think she likes you too but I don't want Jessica to get hurt again."
"I think she cares about me the way senior take care of her junior. That's all. You didn't have to do it." Tiffany smiled. "It's cute."
"What cute?"
"That you don't want Jessica to get hurt."
"Choi Sooyoung is a selfish bastard. You wont believe me, I know."
"Why would it be?"
"Cause you love her."
"I-I... I don't."
"You do."
"I like her... She'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter