The First Temptation

INFATUATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica arrived at her office, thrown her bag to the seat and looked exhausted of dealing with the bad things today. It's true that she's never been in love with Kris, no matter how hard she try, but it's just a completely wrong thing to say that she was using him for business purpose. The thing is, she just wanted to have fun. On the other side, her memories fly back to that old day, 7 years ago, when she decided to move abroad suddenly for this one trouble who made her terribly hurt. She closed her eyes, trying to get rid of that memories. That memories she's been trying to run away from.

"Excuse me, Ms. Jung." The secretary came in. "The agency is here already. The one you set appointment last week. It's about our next brand ambassador, Kwon Yuri." She looked at Jessica, who looked so lost in something she don't know. "...or you want me to reschedule it for you?"

"No. Of course no." Jessica is such a professional woman. She won't let any personal matter to affect her work. "I will be there next 5 minutes. Please lead them to a meeting room and do provide drinks for them. I need to make up things first." The secretary nodded and left the room, do the things ordered to her. Jessica took a deep breath and tried to calm herself before leading herself to the meeting room.

 

"Hi. Pleased to meet you, Mr. Kang." Jessica greeted the agency manager, then glanced and smiled at the beautiful tan skin woman beside him. "It's an honor that you spare your time when we know you're so busy with the schedule, Ms. Kwon.". Like a charming delight, the woman looked so stunning as Jessica felt like adoring her since the second she went to her eyes. Kwon Yuri is not just a celebrity, but she also an athlete, that's why her body shaped perfectly in that suite. She wore a black suite that she looked beautiful and handsome, all at once.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too, Ms. Jung. You have a nice office."
"Thank you. Just call me Jessica. I don't really get use to that honorific stuff. I grew up in America." They all laughed a little hearing that.
"So, shall we talk about the business now." Mr. Kang continued. "We heard that your company have this one particular brand made for sporty and full spirit womens to launch soon. We also heard that you're interested on using Ms. Kwon as a brand ambassador for that."
"Ah yes. Sure." Jessica looked so focus now. "This brand, as you said, is meant to that market and we believe Ms. Kwon is the best choice to repr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter