Love And Hate

INFATUATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weekend passed like hell for Tiffany after what happened that Friday night at office. Sooyoung was drunk and lost her control to cause Tiffany feel so much pain inside her heart. Tiffany tried to forget it all, not to mention she didn't receive any apologies, not even a word from the cold Choi Sooyoung. Tiffany could still remember how Sooyoung messed up the things. Also, she still remember that kiss when she could feel that smooth lips of Sooyoung touched hers. It was too beautiful to feel, or to push away just like that. Facing the fact it was Jessica who's on Sooyoung's mind, not her, making Tiffany even worse. On the other hand, she questioned herself a lot if she started to like Sooyoung more than senior-junior, or more than she has to. She didn't know. She didn't want to understand how.

After did the messy hair bun and her bangs, she went to the office without even think of having a breakfast. Her mind was so cluttered. She didn't know how to face Sooyoung at office, yet she was unsure if Sooyoung will say a single word about it. It's clear that it was Jessica on her mind, but what about the wedding ring? Should her ask? Is it right for her to question everything when she's nobody for Sooyoung. Literall nobody.

It was 9.15 am in the morning when Tiffany entered the room. A rare moment happened. She looked at Sooyoung who looked so busy at her desk, writing on her laptop, with sort of serious expression on it. Tiffany walked closer and sit beside her, but kept on silent cause she was so clueless on how to start the conversation.

"I think you should work alone today. I have this assignment for you." Sooyoung started to talk after 10 minutes.
"Why should I be alone? Is it a small task?"
"You have to follow Im YoonA. She's one of leading actresses right now in Ko..."
"I knew her. She's too famous not to recognize."
"Okay."

Sooyoung back at her laptop again, while ignoring Tiffany who starred at her, begging for another words. She looked at Tiffany, even deeper.

"Mushroom, I'm sor..."
"SOOYOUNG! What the heck?" Suddenly, Jay entered the room and shouted at Sooyoung while she was about to talk to Tiffany. "Kyungho told me you guys just broke up? What happened? I thought he was about to propose you for an engagement, didn't he?"
"Oppa... Can we talk about this privately?"


They both gazed at Tiffany who suddenly plugged an earpods to her ears and looked straight to her laptop. What a rare attitude to show up by Tiffany. The little miss sunshine went cold, showing that I-don't-give-a-damn kinda face to cause Sooyoung to wonder, but at the same time realized on what happened to her. Sooyoung looked back at Jay, who was in confused.

"Yes, Jay. We broke up. I just couldn't do it anymore."
"Why? What happened? Didn't you guys just fine?"
"Actually I didn't feel the same way since long but he kept on ignoring."
"Are you saying he's a YES man?"
Sooyoung nodded.
"I'm sorry... I know he's your good friend. But as he really wants to marry somebody this year, I just don't think I could do it."
"No need to say sorry... I just worried about you, little sist!"
"I'm okay. But I do need time to deal with this."
 

Sooyoung glanced at Tiffany who was so serious reading things on her laptop. She tapped her shoulder softly. Tiffany unplugged the earpods, throwing her sight to the woman beside her, who's still pretty much looked as cold as the ice. She tilted her head, without saying any word.

"Why did you find for me that night?"
"Because Mr. Park phoned me and worry about you."
"Did he ask you to find me?"
"No."
"Then you should've not."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter