Feeling

INFATUATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"S o  b a d
i t  s h o u l d  b e 
f o r b i d d e n .

S o  g o o d. 
S o  d e e p. 
I  f e e l  i t."

 

 

Jessica woke up at 10 in the morning. It was late but as she didn't have any important meeting today, she'd be fine with. She immediately checked on her phone. Sooyoung hasn't replied any text since last night. She tried to call her as well but it didn't go through at all. She tried to contact her again, but still same. Now she worried so much about her girlfriend. After prepare herself, she decided to go to ThisPatch instead of her office. What's on her thought that maybe Sooyoung fell asleep on her desk and clearly forgot to charge her phone. She did it several times.

Jessica arrived at ThisPatch when she found the crowd near to elevator this morning. It seemed that there's something wrong there that everyone was there, looking confused. She moved closer to get to know on what's happening there. She tapped this woman's shoulder, It was Kim Hyoyeon, Sooyoung's co-worker.

"Excuse me... What happen here?"
"Whoa... Jessica Jung? What are you doing here at ThisPatch building?" It was silent suddenly as the crowd starte to glance at her. She knew how the situation has changed. She tried to keep calm and replied to the question.
"Well. I'm looking for my friend. Choi Sooyoung."
"There are people who stuck inside the elevator since last night. The cart was stuck between the floor 8 and 9. The construction workers are trying to save them."
"Who's inside?"
"We don't know yet."
"Oh my God!!! Is it possible Sooyoung's there? She's unreachable since last night. I thought she fell asleep at office."
 

Hearing that, the crowd started to focus on the elevator again. They monitored every inch of the contruction's workers' work. Jessica put her hand to cover . She was so shocked to know that. She couldn't imagine that Sooyoung was trapped inside a broken elevator, with no signal, no food and was probably drained after the overtime. She was so panic right now. The construction workers were working very hard, but also it felt like Jessica waiting forever for them to save her girlfriend.

The elevator finally be dragged down to the ground floor 30 minutes after Jessica's arrival. When it's finally opened, Jessica could see Sooyoung's walked out unsteadily. She looked so tired and weak. Jessica couldn't handle her feeling to see that and swiftly moved closer to reach her disraught woman. She hugged Sooyoung while all eyes were on both of them. Tiffany who was still standing inside the elevator looked at them, feeling crumbled. She stopped her step, felt something heavy on her shoulder immediately. Slowly, the pain came again but she stood still, staying strong.

"Sooyoungie... Are you okay?" Jessica checked on her girlfriend. "I couldn't believe on what happened. I thought you just... fell asleep that you didn't contact me at all last night. I waited but I decided to sleep. I'm sorry I should've found you."
"Hey... I'm okay. It's not your fault. Yes happened last night."
"I couldn't reach you..."
"Yes. The phone is dead. The signal was too."
"Let's go home now. You can not work with this condition!"

"JESSICA! What a surprise you're here." Suddenly, Jay came to the crowd, looking at Sooyoung and Jessica, confused.
"Jay. I'm taking Sooyoung home."
"Whoa... You know each other?"
"Yes. We're friends since high school." Jessica turned her face to Sooyoung again. "Bab... I mean, Soo. Jay is a friend back in US. She was dating my good friend." Jessica realized as everyone looked at both of them, so she tried to calm down the situation now.
"Oh I see... Now he's dating my sister."
"YOU'RE DATING SOOJIN???" She tapped Jay's shoulder. "You'd better be serious this time, Jay."
"Easy, Jess. We're engaged." He showed up his finger.
"Good for you." Jessica laughed a little, enjoying that little reunion. "Okay let's go home now. You need a rest. -and you Jay, you're not going to stop me taking her home."
"I always be afraid of you, Jess. I wont be." He winked.

 

Meanwhile, Tiffany was about to step out from elevator when suddenly it went down a little bit, but fastly. Se stumbled with her left foot position was still on the elevator floor, still steping on it. She fell down to the ground so hardly. Everyone was shouted worriedly. Sooyoung turned her face to her and immediately moved closer to help her so she could stand again. Tiffany groaned in pain as she couldn't really move her left foot. Hyoyeon brought the chair closer to Tiffany so that she could sit while Jay took a glass of water and gave it to her. Sooyoung checked on her foot. Her leg must been dislocated.

Jessica moved closer to check on her too. She was surprised as stupidly, she j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter