Something In You

INFATUATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"What are you thinking of right now?"



Tiffany looked at the woman beside her. Sooyoung looked uneasy, thinking about something. Tiffany tried to open that lock. It's been hours since Yuri left and Sooyoung didn't even say a word but to request her to take a rest. Tiffany smiled a little. Never for once she would ever imagine to fall in love with this woman beside her. She loves everything about her. Her hair, her rare smile, her scent, her coldness or the way she eats. Even she loves the way how she can not read her, not even close. Sooyoung is that game Tiffany desperately wants to win it. She was determined for a while, but then she remember about Jessica. She knew, she wasn't in a good position. She has to wake up before things getting harder for her, once again.

"Why did you tell her... that... we... kissed?" Her voice broke the silence, sending Tiffany back to the reality.
"I didn't mean it. She triggered me a lot. I just..." She looked at Sooyoung' face. She looked seriously cold. "I-I... I'm sorry."
"It hurts her. A lot."
"I'm so sorry to cause you a hard situation like this. I'm sure I will explain that it was a mistake."

Tiffany closed her eyes for a second, tried to mend the already broken heart inside. As much as she wants to tell Sooyoung all the things she felt for her, that she's the one to cause this pain, she's the one she always thinks before sleep, she's the one to get her drunk for the very first time in life, that she's the one to make feel this way. Tiffany hates herself for holding it all inside and she has to keep it that way.

"Don't be..." Sooyoung caressed her right cheek. "It's all my fault. I should've not done that. I should've not confuse you like this. I hate the way I don't understand why did I do it, but I don't regret it or call it a mistake. It will be such a disrespectful for you. I wont hurt you too."
"Why did you kiss me?"
"There's something in you." Sooyoung sighed. "Something I don't understand. All I can say, you brought this hapiness to my life. You're everything I'm not. You gave me that warm and comfort that I don't have. I never had this before."
"Tell me something I need to hear, Soo..." Tiffany begged a little, wishing she could hug the woman beside her.
"What do you mean by that, Tiff?"
"I don't know. You tell me."
"Would it be better for us to forget it all?"

Sooyoung felt like punching herself and fell to the ground. It was painful to say that, she never imagined. There was a moment she had to decide what to tell to Tiffany and this one, she knew, will surely hurt Tiffany but she couldn't afford to lose Jessica. The only thing she missed out was this affected her much bigger than she thought. She felt numb and helpless. It was the worst thing that she really wished to turn back time and revoke all of her words. She hates herself.

Tiffany couldn't hold the tears anymore. Everything went dark for her. She was sure she experienced a brokenheart before but it wasn't like this one. The way she fell for Sooyoung without even saying a word, the way Sooyoung killed it without any action. It was hurtful the way how Sooyoung always makes her upset, but also she's still hang on her breaths, everytime. She shed tears and let Sooyoung see it. As much as she wants to explain how it feels, she decided to shut her down and let it be. 'This shall pass too...' She murmured.

"Don't... Cry... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..."
"You can go now..."
"Tiff..."
"You said what you should say. Now you can go. I know you don't want to be here."
"You're wrong... I-I... I really want to be here."
"If you think this accident caused by your girlfriend, -it's not. Or it's something related to you, -it's not. You can go now."
"Tiff, what's happening with you? Tell me..."
"Go, Sooyoung. Go!"

 

She pushed her away so badly.
The door was opened. It was Yuri entering the room.

"What did you do, Sooyoung? Why is she crying?" Yuri looked unhappy with the situation, before and after leaving Jessica after everything they did. "It's morning already... I'm picking you up. Don't worry I'm here..." She hugged Tiffany who cried more after her arrival. She looked at Sooyoung sharply.
"Tiffany... I'm sorry." Sooyoung ignored Yuri and talked to Tiffany instead.
"You do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter