CHAPTER FIVE

· WINGS ·
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FIVE

A couple of weeks had passed since Minhee's first time with Jimin. Minhee didn't feel any regret for what they did, and she was happy that Jimin was her first. But she did admit that her body started to feel really weird. She was feeling exhausted most of the time and would feel naseous every morning. She thought maybe it was because she was getting used to a different time zone. She had spoken to Jungmee about the entire experience, not really going into detail about what they did, but more talking about how she felt about the entire thing, and how she was feeling about it now. She walked downstairs to see her siblings sitting in the living room watching tv together. 
"Hey Minnie! You want to join us?" Hoseok asked. 
"I'll join you when I come back, I just need to run to the store really quick!" She said as she was putting her shoes on. 
"Do you want me to come with you?" Jungmee asked. 
"It's fine sis, I'll only be like 5 minutes anyways" She smiled as she grabbed her keys. 
"Alright well, be safe! And come back home as soon as your done" Yoongi said as Minhee walked out the door. She quickly hopped in her car and drove to the store, she was going to buy a pregnancy test. Jungmee felt like something was up with Minhee, I mean they were twins after all, she could feel everything she felt, just like Minhee could feel everything she could. 
"Auntie, are you okay?" Minjung asked as she looked up. 
"Huh? I'm fine cutie" she smiled as she kissed the top of the little girls head. 
"Alright, so anyone want to help me with breakfast?" Namjoon said as she stood up and walked to the kitchen. Jungmee and Minjung quickly stood up and followed after him.

They all quickly started preparing for breakfast. Suddenly Jungmee's phone started to ring, she pulled it out of her pocket and saw that it was their father calling. 
"Uhm I'll be back Namjoon, I need to take this call really quick" She said as she ran outside onto their balcony. "H-hello?" She continued. She felt nervous talking to him, it felt like answering the call of a total stranger. 
"Jungmee? Hi honey, how are you?" He said. It had been such a long time since she heard that voice, it almost became unfamiliar. 
"I'm doing good, how are you?" She asked a little shaky. 
"I'm great sweetheart, I tried calling your sister but she wasn't answering. But listen, there is an important dinner meeting today that I need you and your sister to attend. It's business related, and some very important guests will be present" He replied. A business meeting? He'd never invited them to any of these things before, so why now? She thought to herself. "I will be having a driver come and pick you and your sister up from the house at 6, so please the both of you be ready by then" He continued. 
"Okay, but what about the boys? Should I tell them about it too?" Jungmee asked. 
"No no, this doesn't concern any of them. I just need you and Minhee to be there. This is a very important meeting, so I've had dresses sent to the house for you and your sister. I would like for you to wear them. But I have to go now dear, I'll see you and your sister later. I love you, and tell your sister I love her too" And with that, he hung up the phone. Jungmee had a strange feeling inside of her, he'd never made them come to any business meetings in the past, so what was going on? She felt like her father was up to something, and she didn't like it at all. She also hated that their father never really involved their brothers in anything with them. She walked back inside with a solemn expression on her face. 
 

"What's with the face? Everything okay?" Namjoon asked her. 
"My dad called, and he needs Minhee and I to attend some business meeting of his or something like that" She said confused. Namjoon made a weird face too, he too thought it was strange. 
"I guess it's only fair because you're both the airesses to the business?" He replied as he continued frying the eggs. He did make a point, maybe this was just a meeting that was going to help them prepare on how to run a business? She still couldn't shake the strange feeling from before. She knew what their dad was capable of, and it scared her. Suddenly Minhee walked through the door, and he was holding two buckets of Ice cream. Jungmee laughed at the sight of her sister "You went to buy ice cream?" 
Minhee chuckled "What? We were running low" she walked over to their freezer and placed the buckets in there. 
"Hey, dad needs us to attend a business meeting today" Jungmee said.
"Us? attend a business meeting? Since when?" Minhee scoffed. She admitted that she felt bitterness towards their father, he pretty much ignored them while they were out in America, and he hasn't even called to check on them since they've arrived back. 
"That's exactly what I was saying. I don't know why either. But apparently, he's mailed us dresses to wear to the event, and a driver will pick us up around 6 to take us there" She replied. 
"Man, your father sure does spoil the two of you." Namjoon chuckled a little. 
"Because it's the only thing he's really good at. Buying people with money and materialistic things" Minhee rolled her eyes as she poured herself a glass of orange juice.
"We'll see what he wants us to do now" Jungmee sighed. She too felt bitter towards their dad, it felt like he sent them to America not for safety, but just to abandon them for three years. They struggled the first year a lot trying to adjust to their new surroundings and people even tormented them sometimes, but their father knew nothing about it because he never checked in on them.  
"What's this about a meeting I hear?" Hoseok said as he walked into the kitchen with Yoongi following behind him. 
"I guess we have to attend some business meeting with dad today" Minhee replied, when suddenly the bell rang. Everyone's gazes turned towards the door, and Yoongi who was closest walked over to the door and opened it. 
"Good day sir, I have a package for Lee Minhee and Lee Jungmee" the mail carrier said holding a big box in his arms. 
"Oh thanks, I'll take it fro

Please log in to read the full chapter