CHAPTER THREE

· WINGS ·
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THREE

Jimin and Minhee had a wonderful time together, but Jimin sadly couldn't spend the evening with her, because he needed to work.
"I'm sorry babe, I have to get to work. I wish I could spend more time with you, but now that you're back we can see each other more" Jimin said as he gently pecked his girl on her lips. 
"It's okay love, I understand and that's important! You have to make that money!" She smiled as she rooted for him. The car valet was waiting outside with Jimin's car, he was given a tip and they drove off. Not long after, they had reached her house, they kissed one last time, and with that Minhee left. She walked up to the door and was putting in the passcode and walked inside. 
"Auntie Minnie!" She heard Minjung call out as she ran up to her. Minhee opened her arms and embraced the cute little girl. 
"Hi, cutie pie!" She smiled as she showered the little girl with kisses. 
"I missed you! and also, thanks for the present you and auntie Jungmee bought me! I love it!" Minjung smiled as she squeezed her aunt. Everyone had noticed how much warmer their lives had become ever since Minjung was born, she was indeed the sunlight everyone needed. 
"How was your date? I thought you were coming home later tonight?" Hoseok chuckled. 
"It was great! I missed him a lot, so I was so happy to see him in person. But no, Jimin had forgotten that he needed to go into work today" Minhee beamed as she gently placed little Minjung down. "Where's Jungmee?" She continued. 
"She was tired so she went to take a nap, which is understandable, I mean you guys did just have a 10+ hour flight. I'm surprised you aren't jet-lagged" Namjoon said. 
Minhee then lets out a yawn "You know, a nap doesn't sound too bad right now. I think I just might" she says as she walks upstairs towards her room. The girls took a nap, while everyone else did their thing. And just like that, their first day back had ended. 

Jungmee and Minhee were first to arise, just like it always had been. They walked to the kitchen to start up on some breakfast, Jungmee scrambling eggs, and Minhee flipping pancakes. 
"Morning!" Hoseok smiled as he yawned and walked straight to the fridge. 

"Daddy! Daddy wake up! It's already late and you're still sleeping" Minjung pouted as she placed both her little hands on her dad's cheeks. Yoongi smiled gently as he grabbed his daughter and cuddled with her in his arms and kissed her forehead. Minjung was his life, she was everything to him, he'd never loved anyone more than he loved his daughter. Her eyes, her hair, even her cute little nose all resembled Lana. He missed her dearly but held a bit of resentment in his heart for her. He remembers when he found her. Her lifeless body hanging by an electrical wire. The day after she had been checked out from the hospital, she took her own life. He remembers the last interaction they ever had with one another. 
"Yoongi, I don't want that child!" Lana said in rage. She looked down at the tummy that held the 8-month-old baby.  
"How can you say that?" Yoongi argued. 
"I wasn't ready to be a mom! We even used protection, and I still got pregnant! My parents found out, and they've completely abandoned me! I can't do this anymore. That baby is ruining my life already. Yoongi, I love you. But I can't do this!" And with those cold words, she left. 
His heart ached at the thought that his girlfriend never really loved their child. But Yoongi was going to love his little girl with everything he had inside of him. And he knew his family loved her so much too. 
"I love you forever papa" He suddenly heard her little voice say as it brought him out of his thoughts, and back into reality. 
"I love you forever too baby girl" I replied as I kissed her on the forehead again. They both soon got out of bed and got ready for the day. Minjung had gotten excited and ran downstairs before Yoongi. 
"Good morning!" She ran straight into the arms of her uncle Namjoon. 
"Good morning sunshine" Namjoon smiled as he kissed the little girl on the cheek. 
"Morning baby, are you hungry?" Jungmee smiles at the little girl. She cutely nods her head as she takes her seat at the counter sitting in between Hoseok and Namjoon. 
"Good morning cutie" Minhee smiles as she places a plate of pancakes in front of her. 
"Thank you!" she smiled as she starts to eat it. Jungmee then places a cup of apple juice next to her and puts some eggs on her plate along with bacon. The girls then serve their brothers too. Yoongi then comes and joins along with them. 
"Hey Jungmee, you still planning on going to see Tae today?" Yoongi asked. 
"Yeah, anyone else want to go with me?" She asked. 
"I wish I could, but I have work today" Namjoon sighed. 
"Minjung and I have a daddy-daughter date today, we'll go visit uncle Taehyung another day" Yoongi smiles at his little girl. 
"I have work too, unfortunately. But let him know that we're always thinking about him" Hoseok replied. 
"I'll come with you sis, I was just about to ask about him" Minhee smiled. They all enjoyed their time eating breakfast together and got ready for their day. 
Jungmee felt her heart beat fast when thinking about seeing Taehyung again. She missed him so much and still regrets not being able to say goodbye to him before he left. She was nervous because it had been a while since they even spoke. She lifted her hand to look at the bracelet that he had given her those three years ago. The only time she would ever take it off her wrist, was when she showered. But other than that, it always stayed on the wrist he had placed it on. She felt a strong attachment to it, as it was the only thing that helped keep Taehyung with her always, besides inside her heart of course. It was as if a part of his spirit had stayed with the bracelet. And she felt incredibly empty whenever she would take it off. 
"You ready?" Jungmee asked looking at Minhee, she just nodded and smiled. 
"We'll be back everyone! Have a great day!" Minhee had called out right before they shut the door. They walked to their garage and saw the two cars that their father had bought them for graduation day. Neither one had ever been touched, but they both hopped in Jungmee's car and went together.
Minhee could feel Jungmee's broken heart ever since her break up with Jin. She remembers how painful it was to watch as her sister bawled her eyes out the night Jin came to visit them. The way she curled her body up, her cries of agony.  She'd never seen her cry or in that much pain since their mother had died. She admits, that she started to really dislike Jin a lot. She came to accept him as a brother, but after what he had done, she couldn't help but feel bitter. But she also knew as well as Jungmee that he must have had his reasons, they just didn't know what they were. 
"How are you feeling?" Minhee asked. 
Jungmee had let out a cavernous breath "I'm nervous and anxious

Please log in to read the full chapter