CHAPTER TEN [M]

· WINGS ·
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TEN

"I'm pregnant." Minhee breaths out one more time, feeling defeated. She shakes in fear as her father approaches her about to strike his hand agonist her face. 
"You can't have that child." He mutters as he puts his hand to his side. He loves his daughter too much and would never hurt her in such away. "That bastard can't be born. Do you know how much people will talk about you? Do you know how much they will talk about us? That child will ruin the future of our company!" 
"I am not letting go of it!" Minhee wipes the tears streaming down her cheeks. "I love it!"

"We still go time, we can call the doctor and schedule a time-" 

"No!" Minhee screams out. "You take this baby away from me and I will continue to run away from you! I will do anything to run away and you will never find me! You search for me and I will hide. If you let me keep this child, I promise I will stay with Jungkook. If you force to me kill my own baby, I will run away. You took away one person from me, you can't take away the last thing I have left of him." 
Mr. Lee puts his phone in his pocket and storms out of the bedroom. Minhee sinks back in her bed and quietly sobs as she hold onto the child growing inside her. 

Jimin quickly packs his last bag filled with snacks. 
"You ready?" His father calls from the living room. 
"Yes!" Jimin quickly walks out of his room with a cap covering his head, he walks towards his father. 
"Son, you sure you want to do this?" His father asks "Minhee's father is a very powerful Amman. He will do anything to stop you too and I am scared-" 

"Dad, don't worry. I will be completely fine." He smiles as he grabs his backpack. "I found the perfect place for us to hide, Yoongi purchased a small house out in a village. We are going to stay there until the child is born. Once we are ready, we will move to America, she knows a great city that we can move to. It is a very small city and her father won't find us there." 
"I know but I am still worried." Mr. Park words out. He watches as his son unlocks the front door. 
"I promise you that when things settle down, I will come back to get you." Jimin smiles "But right now you are doing well and I don't want to take you away from our home." 
Mr. Park quickly embraces his son. "I will miss you" A lump begins to form in Jimin's throat as he tries to hold in the tears. 
"I will miss you too. I am going to go to the shop a bit early. Show up at 8 pm okay?" Jimin lets go of his father and quickly walks out the door. He continues to walk until he reaches the bus stop. He waits at the bus stop and once it arrives he hops on.
Once he arrives at the shop he quickly goes in to buy himself a sandwich. He takes a seat close to the front where he has a view of the people walking inside and the parking lot. He continues to quietly nibble on his sandwich." 
He grabs his phone out to check for any messages. He notices that Minhee hasn't sent him anything. He continues to look and scan his social media accounts. He notices that she hasn't been active online either. Maybe she is nervous? He thinks to himself. He was nervous all night and morning. He continues to nibble on his sandwich and waits patiently. Eventually, it is 8 pm and his father shows up with his car. He sits back in the parking lot and watches for Minhee. Jimin storms out of the store and waits outside the store looking around. 
8:10 pm

Minhee still hasn't shown up and he looks at his phone. She has not sent him any text messages. 
8:25 pm 

He sends her a text message but she does not reply. 
8:35 pm 

He calls her phone number but it sends her to voicemail. He tries again but no response.

8:45 pm 

He calls Jungmee and she doesn't reply. 
8:55 pm

He calls Minhee once more. She doesn't reply.

9:05 pm

He continues to walk around the corner to find any glimpse of Minhee. Their plane leaves in 20 minutes and she has not shown up. He continues to look around. His phone suddenly rings. It is Minhee.

"Baby! Why haven't you showed up?" Jimin asked desperately. 
"Hello, Jimin." Mr. Lee responds back. 
"Mr. Lee?" Jimin's voice breaks. "Where i

Please log in to read the full chapter