CHAPTER NINE

· WINGS ·
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER NINE

"Jimin, you can't be serious right now" Minhee says in shock. 
"Why wouldn't I be? They're taking you away from me, from MY child" He expressed. Minhee knew he was right, he would not get to see this child of theirs ever again once she got married to Jungkook. 
"Jimin, you don't know my father. You don't know what he's capable of, please. I need to do this to protect you, and most importantly our child" She said as tears started to flow down her cheeks. 
"Babe, please. You don't understand how much I need you in my life, if we ran away somewhere no one would find us, we would have a better life" He replied as he wiped away her tears. 
"What if my father does something to yours? Jimin please, I can't put yours and your father's life in jeopardy for my selfish wants" Minhee cries. 
"We can run away Minhee, I planned everything planned out. I had some of the guys help me pack up some stuff for us, just enough to survive for a little while as we try to build our life up together. I even have the tickets for us, plane leaves tomorrow. Please Minhee, all you have to do is say you'll come with me, I'll handle the rest" He looks at her with the same beautiful brown eyes she fell head over heels for. They pierce her deeper than she has ever felt before. 

- Jungmee POV - 

I stood there behind the wall watching as my sister and her boyfriend negotiated things together. I couldn't help but feel heartbroken for them, they were being seperated by my monster of a father and I couldn't do anything about it. I sighed and started turning around when I felt a pair of hands pull me from behind, I felt fear rush through my body immediately as I saw that it was my father. 
"You and your disobedient sister will regret this" He whispered as he held me with a tight grip and held my mouth closed to keep me quiet. Tears started to stream down my cheeks as I came to the realization that my father was a powerful man, capable of many things. Who knows what he would do to Jimin and Minhee, a situation that frustrated me even more at the thought because I would be powerless. I tried to free myself from his grip, but the more I struggled the more it hurt. 
"I'm done being nice to you girls. Now you will come to understand full and well what happens to those who don't listen to me" He said with the most hatred I had ever heard in his voice. I just cried because there was nothing I could do. 

- End of POV - 

"O-okay. I'll come with you" Minhee replied. She wanted so bad to be with Jimin freely, that was her soulmate, her true love, he meant the world to her. He was everything Minhee wanted and more, and most importantly the father to her unborn child. 
"Meet me at our favorite little shop that we would go to after school tomorrow night at 8. I'll be there with my dad who will take us to the airport. I love you so much. Never ever forget that" He said as he leaned in and softly kissed her lips, her light scent permeating his nose as his hand embraced the back of her neck, gently grazing her right cheek with his thumb. Tears streamed down the couples faces as they knew that if this plan failed, this would be the last embrace they would ever have with one another. 
"I love you, Park Jimin" Minhee said as she walked back into the dining hall, and Jimin left. 
"Jungmee?" She said trying to look for her sister. No where to be found, so she figured she was back to the dining hall before her. She walked in and saw everyone still enjoying the festivities of the night. 
"Ah there she is! The lady of the evening. Sweetie you must come and stand next to your husband to be" Her father said. She no longer saw the man that she once loved and adored so much as a child. Simply a stranger who looked like him. 
Minhee straightened out her back and walked over to them and stood next to Jungkook. She hadn't been able to greet him properly since he came back from abroad. 
"I-it's nice to see you again" She said.
"You look better than ever, absolutely stunning" He smirked as he leaned in to kiss her cheek. It made her feel so uncomfortable. Jungmee could sense it and came and stood right next to her sister. "Hey, you alright?" Jungmee whispered to her sister. 
"Thanks for coming next to me" Minhee whispered back. "Where did you go? I thought you were going to wait for me to come back in together" she continued.
 

- Flashback - 


"If you tell you sister about this encounter, I'll make sure she pays double. And I know you've been trying to prove Taehyung's innocence. Trust me, I can make sure that boy never gets out"


- End of flashback - 

"Sorry I just figured you would want more privacy between you guys so I just walked inside, I should've waited for you sorry" Jungmee said.
"no no, it's fine. But I have to tell you something" Minhee whispered "I'm...leaving with Jimin tomorrow" she said shyly.

- Flashback # 2 -

"I'm going to have to lock up your sister, I never know what she might be up to. I won't touch her little boyfriend...YET. And if you ever defy me like this, you won't like it. I wish you understood that I am doing what is best for you both. She will never find happiness with that poor rat Jimin, and you will never find happiness with that delinquent Taehyung." 

- End of flashback - 

Jungmee tried to smile to conceal the fact that she just wanted to break down and cry for her sister. Why was their father such a monster? Who was this man and what did he do with their father?

Please log in to read the full chapter