CHAPTER SIX

· WINGS ·
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SIX

Jungmee stares at her sister in shock. She is has no words to express the confusion and emotions she has inside of her. 

"My period was late." Minhee sniffs. "I haven't been feeling so good either. My body felt different." 

"Is that why you went to the store alone?" Jungmee asks. 

"Yes." Minhee sighs. "I didn't want to worry you or the boys about how I was feeling." 

"But are you sure you are pregnant?" Jungmee asks unsure. Minhee nods her head and continues to wipe the tears from her eyes. 

"It could be false. You know sometimes it happens." Jungmee says. 

"I don't think so." Minhee shakes her head. 

"We should go to the doctor." Jungmee responds. "We need to make sure you are pregnant." 

Minhee nods and looks away. They stay in silence for a while lost in their own thoughts until Minhee speaks up. "I think we should get going. They might get suspicious."

"You are right." Jungmee states as she grabs some makeup remover wipes from her small purse. "I just don't want them to see you like this." She quickly walks over to her sister and begins to remove the mascara stains from her cheeks. 

Minhee closes her eyes as her mind ponders to Jimin. She hasn't even told him about it. "I don't know how I will tell Jimin." Minhee closes her eyes as her sister fixes her eyeshadow. 

"He is the father and has every right to know." Jungmee replies back as she dabs some eyeshadow on her sister. She quickly grabs a small mascara from her purse. 

"How do I tell him?" Minhee asks back. 

"I honestly don't know. Open your eyes." She applies some mascara on her sister. "There we go." Once they finish the girls walk back to the dinner table where the adults sit and the Jungkook. A bright smile appears on his face the moment Minhee takes the seat across from him. 

"As I was saying I think it is time we look for a place for you Minhee." Mr. Lee informs. "It's time for you to take responsibility in many things." 

Jungmee sighs loudly causing her father to stare at her. 

"Is something wrong Jungmee?" Mr. Lee responds back. 

"If Minhee is going to be finding her own place then shouldn't I be moving in with her?" Jungmee begins as she taps the table angrily.

Her father shakes his head and laughs a bit. "You are not the one getting married." 

"What do you mean by that?" Jungmee raises an eyebrow. 

"Your sister needs to experience being away from you. You two are way too attached and as you are aware she is bound to be Jungkook's wife. I want her to experience living alone until she marries Jungkook. She needs her own space, away from you." Mr. Lee takes a sip of his drink. "Besides I think you also need sometime to clear your mind from all those things you call problems." 

Jungmee feel become dry and her head begin to explode with horrible words towards her father. She doesn't understand how her father became such a horrendous monster. 

"Is something wrong?" Mr. Lee looks over at his daughter who is filled with anger. 

"No." Jungmee feels Minhee place her hand on top of her own. She looks over at her sister who is giving her a reassuring smiling. 

"Good." He begins. "Lets celebrate for the Jeon-Lee family!" 

Jungkook's mom cheers happily as she brings the glas filled with wine towards her lips. "I am going to be ordering more." Jungkook's smile disppears as he sees his mom order more wine for herself but he tries to focus his mind on something more important. The fact that he is going to marrying the first girl he has ever loved. 

Jungmee and Minhee quietly raiss their glass and don't talk much. They don't feel like this is celebration. Minhee feels like she is being locked with chains to the ground, that her freeedom is being yanked away from her. Jungmee feels like she is loosing the last person she has in her life.

Once the dinner is over Minhee and Jungmee departure from the restaurant and head back home. The whole car ride to their home ks dead silent as they are both lost on their own train of thoughts. 

"Sometimes I dislike dad so much." Jungmee finally begins. 

"I know." Minhee whispers as she parks the car outside the gates of their home. 

"I hate how he treats us. He tries to buy us with money and expensive things." Jungmee begins. 

Minhee nods her head and closes her eyes. "Yeah." 

"I wish he would just change." Jungmee begins. "Isn't he aware of how much pain he has put us through?" 

Minhee shrugs as she opens the door to the driver seat. "Come on lets go home." 

Jungmee quickly opens her door and then closes it shut. "I want to go to sleep." She walks up towards the gate until she notices a car parking up close to them. 

Minhee quickly walks over to Jungmee and watches as the figure comes out of the car. He smiles at Minhee brightly when his eyes land on her. 

"Jimin." Minhee takes quick steps towards him and throws herself at him as he embraces her into a warm hug. 

"Babe." Jimin calls before placing a kiss on her lips. 

"I am going to be leaving you two lovebirds alone." Jungmee quickly excuses hersell from them. Jimin waves at Jungmee and Minhee starts laughing at her sister. Jungmee marches into their home quickly leaving them behind. 

"What are you doing here?" Minhee asks as she wraps her arms around his neck. 

"Can't I come and see my beautiful girlfriend?" Jimin chuckles. 

"I guess." Minhee smiles. "Lets go in. It is kind of cold." 

Jimin nods as he grabs a hold of his girlfriend's hand. Oh how he loves having any type of physical contact with her. They continue walking unaware of the figure that hids behind the dark shadowy night and keeps his cold gaze on the lovely couple. 

"Is anyone home?" Minhee asks peering towards the hallway of their huge home. Jungmee quickly walks out of living room. 

"Nope." She has a small note in her hand. "Yoongi is out with Minjung. Namjoon is working late at his shop and Hoseok went to go help Seokjin." She quickly passes it to Minhee, so she can read what has been written. Ever since Minhee and Jungmee arrived back home, Jungmee established a new rule where they write what they need on papers and planners. She wanted everyone around her to be organized. 

"Are you staying over Jimin?" Jungmee asks looking at the boy. 

"Yes." Jimin smiles. Ever since Jimin and Minhee have shared intimacy their relationship has blossomed more. Jimin stays over at her home most days when he isn't working super late in the office. Some of his belongings are already neatly place inside Minhee's room. It is like they are living together. 

"I will be leaving you two alone then." Jungmee states. 

"What are you going to be doing?" Minhee asks shyly. 

"I need to schedule my days for next week." Jungmee sighs as she looks down at her phone. "I also got to make a checklist of the things I nee

Please log in to read the full chapter