CHAPTER TWELVE

· WINGS ·
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWELVE

Minhee had been feeling nauseous ever since they arrived in Paris. Her morning sickness was becoming unbearable to the point where the bathroom and the bedroom would be the only place she would spend most of the day. 
"Minhee! come on! This is our honeymoon, and we're spending most of it indoors!" Jungkook expressed in frustration. 
"Jungkook, I'm sorry. I just can't help it that I feel so nauseous." Minhee said softly. Her skin becoming paler and body becoming more fragile as days passed by. 
"What a waste, we should've just stayed home if this was how it was going to be. Well, I guess more you and me time in here then" He said as he his lips while coming towards her. 
"J-jungkook, I'm n-not in the mood right now" Minhee said stern while she backed up on the bed. 
"Oh come on, we can't have a little fun? Not even just a little bit?" He sat on the bed next to her and scooted closer, Minhee felt so uncomfortable, she didn't know what to do at that moment. He grabbed her face and held it with gentle force as he pressed his lips firmly against hers. 
"J-jungkook" She said muffled in between the kisses. "Stop!" She tried to push him off. But he just held her even more firmly and continued kissing all over face eventually going down to her neck. Minhee just cried "please stop!" She cried out again. 
"No, you're mine. And I'm going to treat you as such! Now in case you've forgotten, WE got married, not you and Jimin. I could care less that you're carrying his child, you're mine and you always have been Minhee" He said angrily as he pulled her face in for another kiss. 
"STOP!" Minhee yelled once more and hit Jungkook in the face. He was shocked and got thrown back, and Minhee stood up and ran to the bathroom and locked herself in as she just cried. "leave me alone! leave me alone!" she screamed. Jungkook had gotten up and ran, and slammed his fists against the bathroom door. 
"MINHEE! LET ME IN!" He screamed. "YOU'RE MINE MINHEE! NOT JIMIN'S!" He continued as he pounded his fist against the door. "LET" he pounded on the door "ME" pounded on the door again "IN" he pounded again, Minhee just sat in the bathtub of the place and closed her eyes as she cried. What happened to Jungkook? Would he actually hit her if he got the chance? 
"Jungkook please stop, please" she pleaded with the boy to calm down. 
"MINHEE!" he slammed his fist on the door once more "I'm going out! When I get back you better be in the bedroom!" And with that, he left. Minhee just sat in the bathtub, hands around her belly protecting her child while tears flowed down her cheeks. Her phone suddenly started ringing, it was her father. 
"Hello sweetie!" He said all sweet over the phone. 
"What do you want?" Minhee said coldly. 
"Now now, talking to your father with that much attitude. I just wanted to check on how the honeymoon is going for you" He replied. 
"How it's going? It's only been a day and I'm ing miserable! Do you want me to lie?" She said angrily. 
"Minhee! Since when did you say such awful things! You are honestly so ungrateful! I made you marry Jungkook because I wanted you to have a stable life! You will come to understand one day that I am doing this for you and your sister because I love you both, and I want you to live a better life than I did when I was your age. Now you need to grow up and realize-" Minhee just hung up mid-sentence, she couldn't hear her father's selfish words anymore. Why was he doing this to her and her sister? 
When she came to, she realized that she couldn't hear Jungkook anymore, did he leave? She slowly got out of the bathtub and crept towards the door and placed her ear on it to listen, she heard nothing. She breathed in and out and slowly unlocked and opened the door. She peaked her head outside, and saw that the coast was clear, but that he had messed up the bedroom with his anger. She had never felt afraid of Jungkook before this moment. After this, it made her question just what Jungkook was capable of. 

- Jungkook POV - 

If she wasn't going to appreciate my good looks, I'm sure to find a woman who will. I had left the house to clear my mind and get a few drinks at the best bar out here apparently. I slipped my wedding ring off, and put it in my pocket. If she wasn't going to enjoy this vacation with me, might as well make my own fun. 
"Margarita please!" I called out. 
"Coming right away sir" The man called back. Didn't take long before he came back with my drink and I stood at the edge of the bar just people watching a little bit. 
"New around here?" I heard a voice beside me. I looked to see a beautiful tan woman, she was wearing a slim fitted red dress that accentuated her curves in all the right places, exactly my type. 
I smirked "Yeah I am, might I ask a gorgeous woman like you what her name is?"
"My name is Nina, how about you?" She smirked back.
"I'm Jungkook" I smiled.
"So my girls and I were out for a night just to ourselves, but when we saw you walk through the doors, we just couldn't help but want to ask you to join us. So what do you say, will you come sit with us?" She smiled as she pointed to her friends. I looked over to see some of the most beautiful woman I had ever laid eyes on.
"Well if you're asking, how can I refuse?" I smiled as she placed her arm within mine and we walked over.
"My my Nina, he's absolutely gorgeous" One of her friends spoke up.
"What a stud. Where are you from honey?" Another spoke up as she stood up and came around me. Her fingers tracing along my arm.
"South Korea, I came for a small vacation" I smiled. "Seems like I picked the right place"
"Oh baby, you've found just the women to give you an unforgettable stay. How long are you here for?" Another smiled as she stood up and grabbed my arm to sit me in the middle of them all. 
"Just a week, but man what did I do to receive such treatment from such beautiful ladies?" I smirked. 
"Who could resist someone looking like you?" Nina said as she grabbed my chin and placed a kiss right beside my mouth, almost as if she was teasing me. The servers brought more drinks, and we all drank together shot after shot. I could already tell this was going to be such a fun night. 
"Oh Nina, don't take all the fun" Said another woman as she stood behind me and slightly ed the top of my shirt, she slowly slid her hand down it, gently caressing my chest. 

- End of POV - 

Little did Jungkook know, the entire time he was being photographed. 
"This is GOLD!" Said one photographer 
"Man who knew Jungkook was such a FREAK! This is going to make us rich!" Said the other. 
"But what's even better, is that we don't see his wife Minhee anywhere!"
"Man these photos are going to blow up, the press is going to freak out! I knew Jungkook was a fool, but not this much of a fool"
"An affair when they just got married? I just love my job"
"Keep taking pictures!"

Jimin was depressed. He just lost the girl of his dreams to the person who was supposed to be one of his best friends. He had cried non-stop since the day he found out Minhee and Jungkook were even engaged. He heard a sudden knock on his bedroom door. 
"Come in" He said as he wiped his eyes. 
"Hey son, you really need to eat something. You look like you're getting sick" His father said as he put the tray down of food down next to him.
"Dad, I just...I feel like I can't breathe anymore" Jimin said as tears started to well up in his eyes again. His father just grabbed his son and pulled him in for a hug "I know how you feel minnie, I felt the same way when your mother just up and left. There were so many days I just felt like I couldn't go on, like life wasn't worth living anymore. But look at me, I'm still here, and you know what kept me here?" His father smiled. "It was for you Jimin. Everything I did in my life was for you, you made my life worth living. You gave me purpose and a reason. So don't give up son, I know things look bad right now, but your life will fall into place the way it is supposed to be. And don't you forget about your own child, Minhee is still carrying that child, and that child needs you just as much as it needs her. Be strong for yourself, Minhee and most importantly, your child" He said as he kissed the top of his sons head. Jimin was deeply touched by the words of his father, and he knew that he was right. He was going to continue to fight for Minhee, and most importantly his baby.
"Thanks dad, that's exactly what I needed to hear" He smiled as he hugged his father back. 
"Now keep your head up son, it's not like you to just sit down and feel sorry for yourself" His father patted his back before he left his room. Jimin was determined to get back the love of his life, he was determined to raise the family that they always talked about, living the life they always wanted to live. 

- Memory - 

"What should we name our future kids?" Minhee asked. 
"Wow, so you want kids already huh?" Jimin just smiled as he cuddled up close to her, laying his head gently atop hers. 
"Of course, I can't wait to build our life together. Raising the family we always wanted" She smiled 
"I'll make sure that happens" He said as he kissed the top of her head. "But hm, baby names? I definitely want to name one of them after your sister, Jungmee, she's just helped us so much I feel" He continued. 
"I'm so glad you said that because I was thinking the same thing, also I want a little chimchim too" Minhee chuckled "It would be so cute to see a little you running around! Our kids are so lucky because they have you as their daddy" Minhee squished the boys cheek together as she pecked his lips over and over again. Jimin couldn't resist her cute charms so he wrapped himself all around her and started attacking her with kisses all over. He didn't know how, but he was so head over heels for the girl. He didn't think he could love anyone as much as he loved Minhee. 

- End - 

The memories although too painful, were the only things he could hold onto in this moment. He had worked for the girls father for about 4 years now, but he felt that he could do more than just an office job. He felt that he was capable of more, much more. He felt that it was time to quit the job and find new journeys to pursue, maybe start his own business. 

"How are you feeling?" Jin's mother said as she sat next to her fragile son. Jin had gotten to the point where everything he did made him so tired, even speaking was tiring for him. 
"I'm alright I think" He replied in a very breathy tone. It was so hard for his mother to watch him slowly wither away, when it should be her in this position, her son was much too young for this. 
"The doctor said that your surgery will be tomorrow morning to insert your port for the start of your chemotherapy. Do you fe

Please log in to read the full chapter