CHAPTER FOUR [M]

· WINGS ·
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FOUR

Namjoon arrived at Seokjin's art studio during lunch. He walked in without having to worry about knocking. The sound of a bell dingles across the room. Seokjin quickly looked up to see the blonde male with sleeves of tattoos cover his arms smiling at him. 

"Hey." Namjoon casually strides in with two plastic bags in his hand. 

"Hi." Seokjin smiles walking over to the blonde male. He has an apron on and is holding a brush. There is paper covering the ground and cans of paint and spray paint all over the room. Light clasical music fills the room with sound. 

"I like the colors." Namjoon points towards the color on one wall. 

"Yeah." Seokjin smiles once more remembering that yellow is one of Jungmee's favorite colors. "What did you bring?" 

Namjoon quickly glances at the bags in his hands. "I brought us some lunch and some presents for your mom and you." 

Seokjin furrows his eyebrows. "What?" He quickly reaches in to grab the bag that Namjoon holds up towards him. "But it isn't my birthday or my mother's." 

Namjoon quickly places their lunch on one of the counters. "I know."

"Who are these from?" Seokjin tilts his head to the side. Be quickly opens the gift that has his name on it. It is box with 12 expensive pain brushes. "Wow." He mutters under his breath, these were so expensive and so rare to find in Korea. 

"They are from Minhee and Jungmee." Namjoon states as he watches the smile disppear from Seokjin.

"Did they send them?" Seokjin asks as he runs his fingers through one of the bigger boxes. 

"No..." Namjoon sings out. "They came back from California a few days ago." Namjoon feels guilty forgetting to tell Seokjin about the girls coming back.

Seokjin quickly closes the box and looks at Namjoon. "They are back?" 

Namjoon nods slowly.

"Why didn't you guys tell me anything?" Seokjin sounds a bit annoyed. It seems like lately everyone has been hiding a lot of things from him. 

"Listen." Namjoon begins as soon as her clears his throat. "I just feel like it was best for you to not know they were coming back. You and Jungmee are on bad terms and we thought it was best for you not to know." 

Seokjin sighs as he remembers what he did to her over two years ago. "I know but you guys could have told me. I would have prepared!" 

"Seokjin..." Namjoon murmers. "Jungmee doesn't want to see you." 

Seokjin's heart drops. It feels like someone has stabbed his chest. He knows what he did was horrible as he too spend nights awaken crying his heart out because of how much he misses her. 

With Jungmee Seokjin shared many of his first time. His first date was with Jungmee. His first kiss was with Jungmee. The first time he held hands with a girl was with Jungmee. The first time he felt loved was with Jungmee. The first time he broke someone and was broken was with Jungmee. 

"I miss the girls a lot." Seokjin sighs as he sits on a stool close to the counter. "I really want to see them." 

"I know you do." Namjoon comes closer to him and sits on the stool next to the pink haired boy. 

"But I think for now it is best that you keep distance from them. Jungmee is completely hurt by you and just doesn't really want to see you. Minhee is protecting Jungmee at all cost, you know they are inseparable." Namjoom begins. "We did give them the invitation for your art exhibit cermony." 

"Have you told them about my illness?" Seokjin gazes over at the boy with tearful eyes. 

"No." Namjoon shakes his head. "We have not. It should come from you. You should tell Jungmee the truth when the time is right." 

Seokjin sighs and closes his eyes. "I can't. She hates me." 

"I can't tell you if she hates you or not." Namjoon takes a deep breathe. "However give the girl some space for now. She is adjusting to her life here again. They are pretty much restarting everything from scratch. You just have to wait for the right moment to approach her and explain everything." 

"Did you guys give them the invitation?" Seokjin leans in towards the counter as he quickly examines the soon to be art exhibit. He hasn't places his art work yet. The only things visible is the painted walls and the few furniture at the front. 

"Yes." Namjoon states. 

"Do you think they will come?" Seokjin really wants the girls to come. He has created pieces of art that revolve around them. Even if he doesn't talk to them he hopes to catch a glimpse of them. 

"They most likely will come." Namjoon quickly opens the other bag filled with their lunches. He quickly hands Seokjin his bento box. "Here you go." 

Seokjin chuckles and quickly grabs his fork and knife to begin eating. Namjoon hand the boy his unsweetened ice tea drink. Seokjin turns up the radio and both of the boys engross in a conversation about Namjoon's tatoo shop. Seokjin can't help but ponder to the note that was inside his paint brush set; 

Seokjin, you're the love of my life. - Jungmee

Back home Jungmee sits in living room with a laptop infront of her. She takes notes on a notepad and bites her pen in frustration.. Across from her Hoseok sits on the couch as he muches on some dorito chips and watches reruns of an old American TV show. He chuckles a bit everytime a character says something witty or amusing. 

Minhee quickly runs down the stairs towards Jungmee. "Hey what do you think of my outfit?" 

Jungmee quickly scans her sister. She is wearing a casual over the shoulders blouse and some nice pair of high waist jeans. She has some white sneakers on. "I think you look beautiful." She looks back at the computer and quickly closes it. 

"Really?" Minhee scratches the top of her head.

"Why are you so worried?" Jungmee chuckles. 

Minhee quickly takes a seat next to her sister and a bright crimson red color flashes on her cheeks. "Jimin and I..." Her voice trails off and looks over at Hoseok who is laughing way too hard at the TV to notice. 

"What?" Jungmee asks awkwardly knowing what this is headed towards. Minhee lets out a nervous chuckle. "Oh wait let me help you with your makeup!" Jungmee states loudly and stands up from the couch. She dashes up the stairs as Minhee follows behind her quickly. She slams the door of her sister's room closed. 

"Are you and Jimin?" Jungmee asks loudly. 

Minhee nods and her cheeks get super hot. 

"What?" Jungmee asks again in shock. 

"Lately Jimin and I have been talking about it." Minhee smiles. "We talked about waiting all these years. We have been dating for over three years and I feel ready. I don't know when we might but I have a feeling it can happen today."

Jungmee smiles at her sister and notices the love she has for Jimin. She has also noticed how much Jimin loves Minhee. He has completely changed for the better. He left his player ways back during their senior year in high school and devoted himself to Minhee and only her. He has become a man now and has shown he loves her. He even told the boys about how he was going to propose to her and she knew the boy truly meant it. 

"I am just really nervous." Minhee sighs before bursting out into a nervous chuckle. She quickly walks over to her bed and sits on the edge. Jungmee follows and props down next fo her sister. 

"I wish I could give you advice but I can't." Jungmee sighs. "I am not an expert in that." She remembers the many times she and Seokjin talked about waiting for their first time after marriage. He was very old fashioned and she somehow liked that about him. Of course their were times when they would engage a little to much when making out but one of them always knew when to stop. 

"I wish mom was here to talk to us about these kind of things." Minhee sighs. "I really wish she was here to give us advice." Jungmee quickly pats her sister on the back and nods. She too misses mom like crazy. 

"I know." Jungmee begins. "The only advice I can give you is that you have to feel ready. You must feel like it is something you won't regret. Remember you are givin

Please log in to read the full chapter