Chapter 7

Loving Ms Heiress

Chaeyeon was driving around in her BMW i8. She stopped in front of one of her regular bars and parked her car. The bouncer recognised her as he immediately allowed her in. She took a private staircase down to the basement. The basement was a private lounge opened to selected few and Chaeyeon so happened to be one of them. She was surprised when she saw a familiar girl sitting at the bar alone. Miyawaki Sakura. Heiress to Miyawaki Group, one of the world's top jewellery and diamond company. Also her long time crush. Chaeyeon never expected the Japanese princess to be sitting at a bar drinking. She always thought Sakura was the type to stay at home and study. But the saying goes 'Never judge a book by its cover'. 

Chaeyeon took a seat beside Sakura who was stunned to see Chaeyeon. 

"Fancy seeing you here" Chaeyeon said teasingly. 

"Did you follow me here?" Sakura asked. 

Chaeyeon chuckled at how cute Sakura looked when she asked Chaeyeon the question. 

"I happen to be a regular here. Ask the staff. They'll confirm my presence here" Chaeyeon said.

She raised her hand at the bartender who nodded and prepared her usual. Within minutes, a glass of whiskey was placed in front of her as the bartender disappeared behind the curtains leaving both of them alone. Chaeyeon swirled her glass before sipping it. She allowed the burning sensation of the alcohol to numb her senses. 

"What brings you here? You don't strike me as the type to go drinking" Chaeyeon said. 

"I am not the honour student everyone thinks I am. I drink. I party. Once in a while, I break the rules" Sakura replied. 

Chaeyeon looked amused. 

"Really? What rules do you break?" Chaeyeon asked.

Sakura turned to look at Chaeyeon. Her eyes darkened as she inched closer and closer towards Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon could smell Sakura's perfume tickling her nose. Her heart rate increased as she stopped breathing. She watched Sakura smirk. That was when Chaeyeon knew. Miyawaki Sakura was the devil incarnate. Sakura pulled back leaving a blushing Chaeyeon. 

"It's a secret" Sakura said as she took a sip of her wine. 

Chaeyeon calmed her heart down as she downed her whiskey feeling the burn go down . 

"Sometimes I think to myself, why do I live like this? I pretend to be an honour student but really I hate studying. I try so hard to be someone I'm not. For what?" Sakura said before scoffing.

Chaeyeon simply listened. She didn't know Sakura had this side of her despite knowing her for many years. 

"Why am I even telling you this? You probably don't even want to know" Sakura said. 

"No. I want to know. Tell me more" Chaeyeon said enthusiastically. 

Sakura seemed surprised but she let out a soft smile. 

"Someday. I'll tell you everything there is to know about me" Sakura said. 

Chaeyeon was bummed but she held onto the promise that Sakura would tell her everything. Even if it took decades, Lee Chaeyeon promised that she would wait for the day that Sakura would tell her all of her hidden secrets. Why? The reason was simple. She likes. No. She is in love with Miyawaki Sakura.