Chapter 3

Loving Ms Heiress

Time past fast. It was already lunch time. Wonyoung helped Minjoo to get off the bed as she handed Minjoo her crutches. 

"Come on. Let's get some food. I need a lot of energy after all the things I've been through today" Wonyoung said. 

"You brought that upon yourself" Minjoo said. 

"I did not. I didn't ask to fall onto the school's most popular girl" Wonyoung said. 

"You were the one who wasn't looking. I know you well enough, Jang Wonyoung" Minjoo said glaring at Wonyoung. 

They arrived at the cafeteria and saw their friend, Nako and Yuri waving at them. 

"Wonyoung, Minjoo. Here" Nako said beckoning them towards a table.

Wonyoung helped Minjoo to sit. Minjoo took out her own food. Despite being a chaebol, Minjoo liked food from home. She asked the chef to teach her how to cook so she could make her own food. Wonyoung also had her own container that her mom had packed for her. She opened it and started eating it until she heard screams. Not again. Wonyoung sighed. The F4 was in the cafeteria. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The F4 didn't return to class after leaving the infirmary. They went to their lair that their parents had build just for them. Hana went to the kitchen and boiled water as she took out her tea set. The others settled on the couch. Yujin spotted a huge smile on her face. 

"Did you see the look on her face? That Jang Wonyoung. I bet she regrets messing with me" Yujin said. 

"She isn't wrong though. You were at fault too" Hyewon spoke for the first time. 

"More importantly, what's wrong with Hana? She's making tea the long way. You know what that means" Chaeyeon said. 

The three of them stared at Hana who was busy making tea the traditional way. When Hana made tea the traditional way, it meant that she was angry or had a lot on her mind. 

"No clue but more importantly, how do I make that girl suffer more? I need some ideas" Yujin said. 

"Leave us out of your game, Yujin. We have nothing against her" Hyewon said. 

"I'm with Hyewon on this" Chaeyeon said. 

"Tsk. You guys are no fun" Yujin pouted. 

"By the way, I'm sure they are going to eat at the cafeteria so if you want to see her, you can go" Chaeyeon said. 

"That's a wonderful idea" Yujin said. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was how the F4 ended up in the cafeteria. A scene nobody thought was possible. 

"I smell something good" Hana said. 

"I do too. Where is it coming from?" Chaeyeon asked. 

While those two concentrated on finding the smell, Yujin concentrated on finding her target while Hyewon went with the flow. They were having a hard time because well, they were popular. Wherever they went so did their fans. 

"HANA, I HAVE ALL KINDS OF FOOD FOR YOU" 

"CHAEYEON, HERE"

"NO, THEY SHOULD SIT HERE"

A full on fight had occured amongst the fans but the F4 couldn't care less. They searched around and finally saw Wonyoung sitting with Minjoo, Nako and Yuri. They were about to head towards them when the fight got aggressive. One of the fans had bumped into another's burger as it sailed through the air. Hana noticed it and swatted it away as it landed somewhere. 

"Thank God for your quick reflexes" Yujin said. 

Hana grimaced as her hand had a bit of sauce on it. 

A growl resounded throughout the cafeteria garnering everyone's attention including Wonyoung's whole table. The F4 found where the burger landed. The angered boy made his way through the crowds by pushing them away. He grabbed Hana's collar earning gasps from everyone. 

"How dare you? Did you throw that burger on purpose?" the boy said angrily. 

"You best let go of that collar right now if you don't want anything bad to happen" Yujin said coldly. 

"Oh, I will. Once I'm done damaging this pretty face of hers" the boy said. 

He was about to land a punch on Hana when he fell back onto the floor clutching his stomach. 

"Yujin did tell you that something bad would happen if you didn't let go" Chaeyeon said as she sighed. 

"You should know your place, dog" Hyewon said. 

It was rare for Hyewon to get angry but she was. 

"You dare to go against a member of the F4. Do you not treasure your life?" Hyewon asked. 

Meanwhile, Wonyoung and Minjoo watched as the F4 was at work. 

"Wonyoung, watch very carefully. That is why I told you to be careful" Minjoo said

"Di...Did you just say the F4?" the boy stuttered.

"Since you seem so confused, let me break this down for you simply" Chaeyeon said. 

She walked towards the nearest table and saw different coloured drinks on the table. She picked up the orange juice. 

"Well, first you just grabbed the collar of Jung Hana. Now, she is the heiress to Jung Group which owns the world's top hotels and resorts" Chaeyeon said. 

"Next, you pissed Hyewon off and she rarely gets angry so you're screwed. Hyewon is the heiress to Kang Group which owns one of the world's top fashion empire" Chaeyeon continued as she swirled the cup. 

The guy gulped in fear as Chaeyeon walked slowly towards him. She was taunting him. 

"Then, you angered Yujin and even her family name strikes fear in the hearts of everyone who hears it. Ahn Yujin, heiress to Ahn Group which owns the world's top shipping and car manufacturing companies" Chaeyeon said as her lips curved into a wicked smile. 

"Lastly, there is me. Lee Chaeyeon. My family owns Lee Banking Group. That says enough, don't you think?" Chaeyeon said as she poured the orange juice on the boy.

"As we say, orange is a foul" Chaeyeon said. 

"Yellow is a warning" Hyewon said as she poured the mango juice on him. 

"Pink is intolerable" Hana said as she poured guave juice. 

"Red is death" Yujin said as she poured tomato juice on him. 

Wonyoung stared in shock as she turned to look at Minjoo. 

"That's terrible" Wonyoung said. 

"Well, he did something that will never be forgiven" Nako said. 

"Nako. Not you too" Wonyoung said. 

Wonyoung turned back towards the F4. She watched as Hana pulled out a red card from her blazer pocket as the whole cafeteria cheered. 

"How lucky! You are the first one to receive this card this year. You should be honoured" Yujin said.

Hana threw it onto the boy. She took out a handkerchief and wiped her hands as she threw it on the boy. 

Hana crouched and said menacingly "You're lucky that I am in a good mood today or I would have done something worse towards you for daring to touch me".

Hana then got up as she looked at her shirt. 

"I feel filthy thanks to him. I'm going to change my shirt" Hana said as she left the cafeteria. 

"Well, you are free to leave now if you want. The real torture starts tomorrow" Chaeyeon said. 

The three of them walked away and headed towards Wonyoung's table. 

"Hello, Jang. Fancy seeing you here" Yujin said as she sat next to her. 

"It's a cafeteria, Ahn. Everyone comes her to eat" Wonyoung replied. 

Minjoo nudged Wonyoung. Minjoo mouthed 'Be nice. Unless you want to end up like the boy'. Wonyoung sighed and nodded.

"What is it? Cat got your tongue" Yujin teased. 

"Enough, Yujin. Stop teasing her or so help me, I will shut you up myself" Hyewon said. 

Yujin sat back dejectedly. 

"Can I have some?" Hyewon asked Wonyoung as Hyewon stared at her food. 

"Huh?" Wonyoung asked. 

"Your food" Hyewon said. 

"Sure" Wonyoung said as she pushed her container towards Hyewon. 

What an interesting girl! She seem so different than she was earlier. Could they be bipolar? Wonyoung thought.