Chapter 11

Loving Ms Heiress

Hi, i'm finally back with an update after a while. BUT! I will still be super slow at updating this story. I'm surprised I even had my ideas back. Plus, I'm in university already and things are getting pretty hectic so I update like when I have a small break. If I update my other story more then.........well I have nothing to say. Until next time then, author H.  


Sakura woke up to the sun hitting her face. She groaned annoyedly as she opened her eyes. Her head felt so heavy and painful like a thousand bricks had slammed into it. Her eyes was now fully open as she took in her surroundings. 

How did I end up in my own room? I remembered the club then everything went dark. Right, Jurina... 

Sakura sighed deeply. She had received an invite to her ex's engagement party yesterday. To say she was over Jurina was an understatement. She knew that they broke up years ago when Sakura decided to leave Japan for Korea and Jurina couldn't take the long distance relationship. At that time, Sakura was okay with it until she realised that she was truly alone. Then, she met Lee Chaeyeon. A peculiar girl she was. Bright, funny and had a cute smile. She reminded Sakura too much of Jurina and she didn't like it. 

The night she met Chaeyeon at the club was far too risky. She was close to breaking the facade that she had built just to keep her hidden feelings for the younger far inside her heart. She had hoped the younger wouldn't realise which to her relief, Chaeyeon didn't catch on. She slowly slid out of bed but she stopped when she saw a small note, a glass of water and a bottle of tonic at her bedside. She picked up the note and was surprised to see Chaeyeon's name at the bottom. 

^Hi! Don't misunderstand anything, I saw you while I was driving and took you home. You were so drunk. Also, change your passcode. Who puts 1234! I prepared some tonic for you so make sure you take it. From, Chaeyeon^

Sakura unknowingly smiled at the small note. She took the tonic and drank it at once. Her head felt heavy so she sent Eunbi a text that she wasn't coming to school. Sakura received a reply almost instantenously with a bright 'Kay' appearing on her screen. She decided to take a shower and changed into something loose before plopping down on her couch. Her mind trying to decipher how Chaeyeon knew where she lived. More importantly, what had happened the night before was the question that stuck in her mind. 

Emmm. I want to drink more.

The memory flashed in Sakura's mind. Her eyes widened. What in the hell was that! She immediately sat straight and thought harder. Before she passed out, the last person she saw was...........Chaeyeon. 

!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While Sakura was screaming at her poor life choices, Chaeyeon had arrived in school. Her mind was somewhere else. I wonder if she's okay. I hope after all her drinking, she eats something. Should I have made her something to eat? She had so many thoughts in her head that she didn't realise bumping into another girl. The girl muttered a soft 'sorry'. 

Chaeyeon smiled and shook her head. But the girl wouldn't stop apologizing. After all, she had bumped into a member of the F4. Chaeyeon held the other girl's shoulder successfully stopping her from bowing. 

"You can stop bowing now. It was my fault for bumping into you" Chaeyeon admitted. 

"...NO...." the girl said loudly shocking Chaeyeon. 

"I mean it's my fault, Lee Chaeyeon-ssi" the girl said formally. 

Chaeyeon chuckled and said "No need to be so formal. Just call me Chaeyeon". 

"Yujin. Go Yujin" the girl introduced softly. 

The bell rang interrupting them. 

"Well, I guess I'll see you around then, Yujin" Chaeyeon said as she left not before giving the girl a wave. 

Yujin waved back timidly. She had an unreadable smile plastered across her face. 

Lee Chaeyeon. You're mine.