Chapter 9

Loving Ms Heiress

After Hana had been discharged from the hospital, the other members of the F4 also left. On the way to her car, Yujin sent a text to Wonyoung. She received a reply almost instantly. She smiled widely. She remembered bothering and annoying Wonyoung until Wonyoung gave up and told Yujin her phone number. She drove to COEX Aquarium and parked her car. She got out and saw Wonyoung already waiting for her at the entrance. 

"Sorry, I'm late. Traffic was terrible" Yujin said.

Wonyoung sighed and asked "So, why did you invite me here then?" 

"Just because. The other F4 members are busy with their own things. Hana is injured so she's home resting. So, that leaves you" Yujin said.

"Oh! How is Hana sunbae now?" Wonyoung asked.

"She's fine. The doctor gave her stitches and wrapped her hand up. He said that she should heal in 3 weeks provided she doesn't do anything with her left hand" Yujin said. 

"Ehh! That's terrible. I hope she gets better soon" Wonyoung said. 

Yujin frowned and said "Yah! I am right here and yet you are talking about Hana". 

Wonyoung scoffed and said "Haizz. You are such a child. Come on then". 

She offered her hand to Yujin who looked surprised but took it happily as they walked into the aquaria together. It was a weekday and pretty late at night so they weren't many people there. Yujin dragged Wonyoung around the aquaria as she pointed at the different species of sharks. This girl is such a child! She is a total opposite to when we first met. She is so much nicer. Wonyoung thought to herself and unknowingly smiled. She then shook her head and stopped smiling hoping Yujin didn't see her smiling like an idiot. 

They finally stopped at the Ocean's Kingdom section as they watched all the different species of aquatic creatures swim by.

"Why did you choose to come here specifically?" Wonyoung asked. 

"My family is different from other families. Well actually most chaebol families are that way. When I was young, my parents were always busy and rarely at home. I had no friends because they only wanted my money and I wanted nothing to do with that. So, I didn't have anyone who would accompany me anywhere. The only friends I had was the F4. They were the only ones who I trusted but I never told them about my past. I didn't want to seem weak in front of them" Yujin said sadly. 

Wonyoung was stunned because she thought that Yujin had everything she wanted growing up. She didn't realise how lonely Yujin's life actually was. She couldn't even tell her best friends about her past. 

"So, that was why you wanted to come here. You have never been to an aquarium with someone before so you wanted to know what it was like" Wonyoung said finally understanding Yujin's intentions. 

"You can laugh at me if you want. But whenever I saw other children with their families visiting the zoo or the aquaria, I would be jealous. They looked so happy together while I was always alone" Yujin said. 

"Why would I laugh? It is natural to want your parents' affection. It's what every child wants. You must have been so lonely growing up like that. But you know that I envy your friendship with the F4. They are such great friends and I'm sure they wouldn't think that you're weak if you tell them about this. They wouldn't laugh at you because they understand you" Wonyoung said rationally. 

Yujin looked at Wonyoung with a look of surprise. Yujin cracked a smile. 

"Who would have known that you were capable of saying such things!" Yujin said. 

"Yah! I am one of the smartest students in Korea. How dare you!" Wonyoung said before pouting.

Yujin laughed which in turn made Wonyoung laugh. They stopped after a while as they stood in silence. 

"Thank you for agreeing to come with me, Wonyoung. You are the first person I have ever told about this" Yujin said. 

"Well, I'm glad I came" Wonyoung said.

"You have something about you that just makes me comfortable to tell you all my secrets. I have no clue why" Yujin said. 

Wonyoung turned to look at Yujin and said "I am always available if you need a talk. Plus you practically stole my number so text me whenever you feel like you can't tell the F4". 

Yujin smirked and said "That sounds like an open invitation, Miss Jang Wonyoung. Are you asking me to text you everyday?" 

Wonyoung was flustered and said "No. In what way? You crazy puppy". 

"I like the new nickname but minus the crazy" Yujin said. 

Wonyoung stared at Yujin in disbelief before walking off. 

"Wonyoungie. Wait for me" Yujin called out. 

"Don't follow me, Ahn Yujin. Stay away" Wonyoung said. 

Yujin decided to send Wonyoung home since it was late despite Wonyoung's claims that she would just take the bus. They had arrived in front of Wonyoung's house. 

"Thanks for the ride home. I'll see you in school tomorrow" Wonyoung said. 

"Yeah, see you" Yujin said. 

Yujin left once she was sure Wonyoung had gotten in safely. Wonyoung walked into her room and plopped onto her bed. She heard a ping from her phone as she took her phone out smiling. 

^Good night, Wonyoung.^

^I enjoyed tonight. Thanks, Yujin. Good night^

She hit the send button and screamed in happiness. Who would have known that Wonyoung would feel so much happiness by a single text sent by Yujin! She clicked on Yujin's number changing the contact name from Ahn Yujin to Puppy. She smiled before falling asleep happily.