Chapter 4

Loving Ms Heiress

Hana walked back to the lair as she walked to the cupboard in the dressing room. They always made sure to keep extra shirts or uniforms just in case of emergencies. Hana took out another white shirt and changed into it. She adjusted her tie in the mirror and walked out. On her way back to the cafeteria, she saw Minjoo struggling to walk with her crutches. 

"Minjoo-ssi" Hana called out.

The said girl turned back and saw Hana jogging towards her. 

"Hana-ssi. How can I help you?" Minjoo asked kindly. 

"I saw you struggling a bit so I wanted to ask if you needed help" Hana said.

Before Minjoo could answer, Hana saw Chaewon walking towards them. 

"Kim Minjoo-ssi. Jung Hana-ssi. What are you doing in the middle of nowhere?" Chaewon asked as she stood in front of both of them. 

"That is none of your concern, Kim Chaewon" Hana said coldly. 

"Well, it becomes my concern when you are cornering an injured student. We both know you like to send out the wrong signals that attract innocent people" Chaewon said coldly. 

Chaewon gave Hana a 'You know exactly who I'm talking about look'. 

"I'm fine. Chaewon sunbae. Hana-ssi is just asking whether I need help" Minjoo said. 

"Come along, Kim Minjoo-ssi. I'll take you to your class. She won't need your help, Jung Hana-ssi" Chaewon said. 

"Thanks for offering, Hana-ssi. I'll just follow Chaewon sunbae" Minjoo said. 

Hana watched as the two walk away, their figures disappearing.

Hana stared in the distance and said sadly "Why couldn't it be me? Why do you always choose Chaewon over me?" 

Hana walked away feeling hurt. She saw the F4 on the way. 

"Oh, Hana. You're done changing. We're going to class now" Yujin said. 

"You guys go ahead. I'm not feeling so good so I'm just going to head home" Hana said. 

"Okay. Get well soon" Hyewon said. 

Hana gave them a small smile and walked away. She was close to her car, a Maserati Granturismo when she was stopped by the familiar sight of the student council President, Kwon Eunbi. Eunbi also noticed Hana as she walked towards Hana. 

"Hana. Where are you going? Isn't it time for class?" Eunbi asked.

"Yeah but I'm not feeling so good so I'm just going to go home and rest" Hana said. 

"Oh, is it bad? Do you need to see the doctor?" Eunbi asked concerned for Hana. 

"No, I'll just sleep it off. How about you? Did you just get here?" Hana asked. 

"Yeah, I had some things to finish outside" Eunbi said. 

"I see. Well, I'll be heading off first. See you around, Eunbi" Hana said. 

Hana got into her car and drove away leaving Eunbi alone. 

"Yeah, see you around too" Eunbi said dejectedly.

When was Hana ever going to notice her feelings? Eunbi could only dream of the day that it happen.