Chapter 5

Loving Ms Heiress

Wonyoung was headed for her class along with Nako. When she arrived, she chose the seat by the window. I wonder where Minjoo is now. I hope she's okay walking around with her injured leg. Wonyoung thought to herself. 

"Oi! Jang. What are you doing in my seat?" Yujin asked mischeviously. 

Wonyoung groaned. NOOOOOOO!!!!!! God. Do you hate your child so much that you would place her in the same place as the devil incarnate? 

"It doesn't have your name stamped onto it" Wonyoung retorted. 

"Yeah but everyone knows that the window seat is my seat" Yujin said. 

"There are 3 more window seats for you to choose from. Why must it be the one that I'm seating at?" Wonyoung asked. 

"Just because I feel like it" Yujin said. 

Wonyoung gave up. She was too lazy and far too tired to argue with Yujin. She got up and took her bag as she walked a row in front and sat at the window seat. Yujin happily took her seat and cheered internally because she had won the fight this time. The teacher had entered and started to teach. Wonyoung was busy listening to the teacher when she felt someone tap her shoulder. She turned and saw Yujin smiling at her. Wonyoung glared at her and turned back to the front. Yujin kept on tapping on Wonyoung's shoulder until Wonyoung got angry. 

"Stop it! I am trying to concentrate" Wonyoung whispered angrily. 

"No can do. I'm bored. Skip class with me" Yujin said. 

"Are you crazy? I will do no such thing" Wonyoung said. 

The teacher caught Wonyoung talking and called her out. 

"Miss Jang, is talking more interesting than my lesson? Do you have something fun to share?" the teacher asked. 

"No, sir. I'm sorry" Wonyoung apologised. 

"Jang Wonyoung. Detention" the teacher said leaving Wonyoung shocked. 

The teacher clearly saw Yujin talking as well. Why was she the only one being punished? Then Wonyoung remembered. The F4 had extremely powerful parents and the school wouldn't possibly punish them. They had immunity. Now, Wonyoung was more than pissed. She had never gotten a detention in her life and yet here she was, all because of an annoying puppy who wouldn't stop bothering her, she had a dent in her perfect record. After classes ended, Wonyoung made her way to the detention room. She walked in and saw a beautiful girl that looked exactly like an idol sitting at the teacher's table. She looked up and smiled. 

"I know you. Aren't you the new transfer student? Miss Jang Wonyoung. Detention on your first day? I wouldn't expect that. Your record in the files are practically perfect" the girl said. 

"Yeah, it's been a rough day. Do I know you?" Wonyoung asked. 

"Ah, forgive me for not introducing myself. I am Kwon Eunbi, the school's student council president. I am in charge of today's detention" Eunbi said. 

"It's nice to meet you, Eunbi sunbae" Wonyoung said. 

"Call me Eunbi unnie" Eunbi said. 

"Yes, Eunbi su.. unnie" Wonyoung said. 

"What happened now? I've heard about all the interesting things that has happened from Sakura this morning" Eunbi said. 

"Haizz. Ahn Yujin happened. She kept on disturbing me during the lesson and in my attempt to stop her, the teacher caught me. So, he sent me to detention alone. It was her fault in the first place. Damn her F4 post" Wonyoung said angrily when she remembered everything that Yujin had done to her. 

"It seems Yujin has taken a liking towards you" Eunbi said. 

"Me? No way" Wonyoung said. 

"Yujin rarely cares about anyone except for her friends. Yet here she is disturbing you and trying to gain your attention. As much as you don't like it, you have caught the attention Yujin's attention" Eunbi said. 

Wonyoung had no clue what to say. Eunbi's words confused her even further. She watched as Eunbi wrote something in her note. 

"You are free to leave now. I am letting you leave on a warning since it's your first day. Go home and rest. I think you deserve it after the day you've had" Eunbi said. 

"Really? Thank you. Thank you so much" Wonyoung said. 

Eunbi simply smiled and waved her away. Wonyoung left the class happily but her mood turned foul when she saw Yujin leaning against an extremely expensive car waving at her. 

"What do you want?" Wonyoung asked. 

"Well, I wanted to make it up to you since what happened in class earlier was my fault" Yujin said. 

"You leaving me alone is enough for me" Wonyoung said. 

"I'm treating you to dinner which is something I don't do at all. Just come for the food" Yujin said. 

Wonyoung's stomach growled as she sighed and said "Only because of the food". 

Yujin laughed and nodded. She opened the door of her Audi R8 for Wonyoung to get in. She then got into the driver seat and drove away.