Chapter 2

Loving Ms Heiress

Minjoo and Wonyoung were on their way to the auditorium. They attracted a lot of attention for both their beauty but also for getting in trouble with the F4. News travelled at the speed of light in this school thanks to the fanboys and fangirls. 

"Kim Minjoo" someone called out. 

Minjoo and Wonyoung turned to the back and saw the school's student council secretary Kim Chaewon. 

"Chaewon-sunbae" Minjoo greeted shyly. 

Wonyoung chuckled at Minjoo who was blushing. You're being so obvious, Kim Minjoo. Wonyoung thought to herself.

"You must be Jang Wonyoung. You've only been here for 5 minutes and you're already attracting so much attention" Chaewon said. 

Wonyoung mentally cursed. 

"About that....." Wonyoung paused. 

"It doesn't really matter to me as long as you don't break the rules" Chaewon said. 

Heol! What a cool person! Wonyoung said in her head. 

"Well, the assembly is about to start soon. You can go in now" Chaewon said as she left the two. 

Wonyoung noticed Minjoo's face and nudged her. 

"Yah! Don't be so obvious that you are in love with her" Wonyoung said teasingly. 

"Am not. Don't speak nonsense" Minjoo said. 

"Uhuh. Look at that love stricken face" Wonyoung teased. 

Minjoo sighed and walked into the auditorium with Wonyoung following from behind. The auditorium was packed with tons of students. Wonyoung and Minjoo stood close to the stage as the assembly started. 

"Welcome back to school! I am your mc for today, Choi Yena. We will start off our ceremony by bringing our esteemed student council one by one. First off, we have Shiroma Miru. Our lovely treasurer" the MC said. 

A beautiful porcelain skin girl walked onto stage as the crowds went wild. She gave them a wink successfully earning screams. 

"Next off, our secretary, the smart and talented Kim Chaewon" Yena said. 

As soon as Chaewon walked onto stage, Wonyoung saw Minjoo blushing. 

"Next, our doll like beauty, Vice President Miyawaki Sakura" Yena said. 

The students scream as Sakura walked on stage. Her smile melted the hearts of everyone in the hall including Wonyoung whose mouth was ajar. She hadn't seen anyone so beautiful. 

Related image

"Unfortunately, our president isn't here at the moment due to some matters" Yena said as the crowd awwed dejectedly. 

Just then, a commotion occured from the back as Minjoo and Wonyoung turned. They saw the F4 walked in all their glory. The students made such a fuss that everyone was pushing to catch a glimpse of them. Yujin noticed Wonyoung and smirked as she made her way towards them. The students had backed up allowing them to walk until Minjoo tripped. Wonyoung was stunned as she helped Minjoo up and stared at Yujin angrily. 

"Oh, you are the girl who fell on me" Yujin said smugly. 

Hana saw Minjoo leaning against Wonyoung as she asked concerned "Minjoo-ssi, are you hurt?"

"What kind of question is that? Of course, she's hurt. All because of you" Wonyoung said. 

"Enough, Wonyoung. Remember what I said. I'm fine, Hana-ssi" Minjoo said. 

"No, you're not. Look at your leg. You can't even stand right" Chaewon said appearing from behind. 

She took Minjoo by the hand and said "I'll take you to the infirmary. Let's go, Wonyoung-ssi. You are coming with me". 

Hana gritted her teeth as she watched Chaewon walk away with Minjoo. She stomped away with the other members who were confused at her sudden change. Chaewon had brought them to the school's infirmary as the nurse welcomed them in. She made Minjoo sit on the bed while she inspected her leg. 

"You must have fell pretty hard. Judging by the bruise that's forming, you sprained your ankle. It will take a couple of weeks to heal.  I'll wrap your ankle with a bandage. Make sure you don't strain your ankle. I'll give you crutches to walk with later" the nurse said. 

"Thank you, Miss Kahi" Minjoo said. 

Miss Kahi wrapped Minjoo's ankle and left the room so they could rest.

"Don't worry about your classes. I told the teachers about what happened and they allowed both of you to skip your morning classes. Rest up, Minjoo-ssi" Chaewon said. 

"Thank you, Chaewon sunbae. I'm sorry for all the trouble" Minjoo said. 

"It's my job anyways" Chaewon said.

Just then, the door slid open as the F4 walked in. Wonyoung was pissed to see their faces. 

"What are you guys doing here? To do more damage!" Wonyoung said. 

"So touchy. We just came to check on the two of you" Yujin said. 

"Jung Hana. Lee Chaeyeon. Ahn Yujin. Kang Hyewon. What are you doing here? You are suppose to be in class" Chaewon said. 

"It's like Yujin said. We are here to check on them" Hana said with a frown. 

"That is not necessary. The four of you may leave now" they heard someone said from behind. 

Sakura and Miru stood behind them. 

"Saku-chan" Chaeyeon greeted happily. 

Sakura gave Chaeyeon a curt bow. She turned her attention on Wonyoung and Minjoo. 

"Thankfully, you are not hurt badly. I was beginning to fear that you needed to be sent to the hospital" Sakura said warmly. 

"I don't really deserve your concern, sunbaenim" Minjoo said.

Sakura laughed and said "The school is under my care when the President isn't around. I can't afford to report to her that someone was sent to the hospital now, can I?" 

"Well, enough talk for now. Rest up. The rest of you may leave now especially the four of you" Sakura said as she looked at the F4. 

"We weren't planning on staying any longer anyways" Yujin said. 

"Get well soon, Minjoo-ssi" Hana said. 

They left the room leaving the two to fall onto the bed in fatigue. It was only her first day and so much has happened. A new enemy, a terrible time and worse the whole school's attention. Was things going to get better?