Chapter 1

Loving Ms Heiress

KRINNGGGGG. 

The alarm clock rang as Wonyoung groaned and shut the clock off. She got out of bed and hurried into the showers. She finished and dried her hair as she put on her new uniform. It was much more refined than her previous schools. Well, what can you expect from Korea's top private institution? She didn't come from a rich family like most girls. She came from a middle class family. Her father was a manager for a construction company and her mother was a chef in a traditional korean restaurant. 

She walked down the stairs and was greeted by her mother. 

"You look good in that uniform. Won't you thank your mother for making you study hard?" her mother teased. 

"Yes, yes. I owe it all to you" Wonyoung said as she kissed her mother's cheek. 

"Sit down and eat. Your father was called in for an early meeting. He said sorry because he couldn't see you off for your first day at your new school" her mother said. 

"It's alright, mom. I understand that he's busy" Wonyoung said. 

Wonyoung looked at the time on the clock and got up. 

"Thanks for the food, mom. I'm going now" Wonyoung said. 

"Be careful, dear and have a nice day" her mother said. 

Wonyoung left her house and got onto the bus that took her to her new school. Once she arrived, she felt her heart run wild. She was nervous as she walked through the gates of her new school. Everything was so beautiful like a scene from a movie. She was like a child in the candy store. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the other hand, screams could be heard from miles away as a colossal army of students surrounded four beautiful girls. 

"YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL, HANA"

"I LOVE YOU, YUJIN-AH"

"HYEWON-SUNBAE. PLEASE GO ON A DATE WITH ME"

"CHAEYEON-AH, I SAW YOUR DANCE PERFORMANCE RECENTLY" 

Rose Academy's very own F4. Beautiful, talented, powerful and wealthy. Hana and Chaeyeon gave small waves while the other two simply ignored the students and continued walking. They were on their way to the auditorium where the general assembly was being held for the opening of the new school year. The students became more thirsty for the F4 as they tried to got violent. Yujin who was clearly in a terrible mood had enough of the students. 

"GET OUT OF MY WAY BEFORE I DESTROY ALL OF YOU" Yujin screamed. 

The students quiet down and opened a path for the F4 to pass. Hana bowed and apologised for Yujin's outburst. Yujin on the other hand couldn't care less about what the students thought. A maid had spilled coffee on her this morning and forced her to change. Needless to say, the maid was fired immediately and dragged out of the Ahn mansion. Thanks to the maid, Yujin had been in a foul mood the whole morning. But her morning was going to get even worse. 

Unaware of her surroundings, Wonyoung had bumped into someone as they fell to the floor together. Wonyoung got up and rubbed her knee which was throbbing with pain. She looked at the girl that she had fell onto and was met with a huge frown. 

"Where the hell is your eyes? Do you have any idea who I am?" Yujin asked angrily. 

Wonyoung got up from the floor and started to get angry as well. It took two to tango. They were both at fault. What gave the girl so much rights to push the blame on her? 

"I'm sorry about that but it doesn't give you the right to scold me as you please. Who gives a damn about who you are!" Wonyoung retorted. 

The crowd gasped at Wonyoung's answer. 

"Oh, I will make sure you regret what you just said" Yujin said. 

Just then, someone pulled Wonyoung from behind. Wonyoung saw that it was Minjoo. 

"I'm sorry for my friend's antics. She's new here and doesn't know much. Please forgive her. Come on, Wonyoung" Minjoo said. 

She dragged Wonyoung away from the F4 and their adoring fans. 

"Let's go, Yujin-ah" Hana said. 

They made their way towards the auditorium. Meanwhile, Wonyoung and Minjoo took the long way around. 

"Why did you drag me away? That brat deserved to learn some manners" Wonyoung said angrily. 

"Jang Wonyoung. Have you lost your freaking mind! They are the F4. The one that I said you must never cross in this school" Minjoo said. 

Wonyoung gave Minjoo a 'I'm screwed' face as Minjoo facepalmed.