Final Part 1

Loving Ms Heiress

Hello, it's your author, H. First of all, I am very sorry for the delay of the last chapter but yeyy, we have finally arrived at the final chapter! I am very greatful to have such a great audience for this story, receiving all the love and support, it is amazing. Thank you everyone for your patience and your support!! It has been quite a journey!! I hope you enjoy the final chapter and I do apologize for any errors. I don't proofread any of my stories. Now without further ado, the final chapter!

 


 

 

 

stunning-bedroom | Luxury bedroom master, Luxurious bedrooms, Purple  bedroom design

 

“Come on, you said you would do it today! It’s been a week since then!” 

 

“No! I’ll do it tomorrow!” 

 

Chaewon lets out a frustrated huff of air. “Eunbi!” 

 

“Nooo,” Eunbi groans and hides under the covers of her thick duvet. 

 

Chaewon lets an exasperated sigh leave the confines of her lips. They have been through this conversation a handful of times this week and at the end of it was a constant promise that Eunbi would visit Hana and Minjoo to talk - a promise she has delayed time after time. Chaewon understands Eunbi’s reservations upon the matter but she knows Eunbi cannot avoid this matter - she will have to deal with it someday even if not today. 

 

“Why?” Chaewon asks, moving from her space on Eunbi’s royal purple armchair to sit at the edge of Eunbi’s king size bed. 

 

Eunbi pokes her head out of the duvet to take a peep at the figure sitting at the edge of her bed. She meets Chaewon’s warm brown eyes that washes over her like a sunny day at the beach and shyly tugs the duvetback over her head. Now that she is aware of Chaewon’s feelings for her and her emerging ones in reciprocation, she finds it hard to look at the younger girl without blushing. 

 

“I’m scared,” Eunbi mumbles. 

 

Her words come out muffled from being buried under a thick duvet which prompts Chaewon to lean over to hear the older girl. Chaewon presses her hands against the soft material, using it for support as she stretches her body over the length of the bed and tries to catch Eunbi’s words. What Chaewon does not foresee is Eunbi peeking her head out once more. Their faces are mere centimeters from each other with Chaewon hovering over Eunbi. 

 

Chaewon gulps nervously, unable to move as she stays rooted in her misleading position. Eunbi’s breath hitches when she sees how close Chaewon is to her, one trip or fall and their lips would meet. 

 

Did she want it to? 

 

Of course, Chaewon is stunning, smart and everything she would want in a girlfriend. A girlfriend? Did she just….good lord. It hasn’t even been that long since her long one-sided love with Hana ended and now, she’s reflecting her feelings on Chaewon. It’s not right. Chaewon deserves more. 

 

Chaewon deserves someone who won’t use her as a rebound. 

 

Whilst Eunbi is stuck in an internal monologue, she does not realize the way Chaewon’s eyes trail down from Eunbi’s eyes to her nose and last, her luscious lips. Even as years have passed them both by, Kim Chaewon is still undeniably in love with Kwon Eunbi - how could she not be? 

 

Kwon Eunbi is paradise and hell all at once - a girl that reminds her of the beautiful Garden of Versailles and simultaneously the deserts of Sahara but for a glimpse of heaven, Chaewon is willing to endure all the trials. 

 

After all, what won’t she do for the girl she loves? 

 

Eunbi flushes pink when she sees Chaewon lowering her head, gradually leaning closer as she feels warm breath fanning against her lips. 

 

“W...What are you doing?” Eunbi stammers out. 

 

Chaewon finally snaps out of it and realizes her position, jumping up from the bed and fans her increasingly reddening face. 

 

“Sorry. I...I was trying to hear you better.” 

 

Chaewon mentally curses. Was she really about to kiss Eunbi in her own bed? God, what would Eunbi think of her now!? She did not mean to invade the girl’s personal space. She does not know what came over her. 

 

Eunbi lets the duvet go, sitting up straight as she clears and pats the side of her bed. Chaewon walks back with her head down, unable to look at Eunbi and plops herself on the soft material beside Eunbi. 

 

“I said I was scared,” Eunbi repeats her words from earlier. “I’m scared that Hana won’t forgive me. I hurt her, I hurt Minjoo because I was selfish and forced her into something I knew she wouldn’t say no to. I said a lot of hurtful things, Chaewon. It makes sense if she’d just hate me.” 

 

Chaewon sighs. “Kwon Eunbi. You know Hana better than anyone. Do you really think she’d hate you?” 

 

“You don’t know that. She could,” Eunbi tries to reason, earning a disapproving look from Chaewon who finally decides to face Eunbi. 

 

“Well, if you don’t talk to her, you would never know now would you?” 

 

Eunbi purses her lips. She knows Chaewon is right but could you blame her for being a chicken? She feels warm hands sliding into her own and looks down to see Chaewon’s hands interlocked with hers. Her eyes flicker to find Chaewon looking at her with an endearing smile and those warm orbs that Eunbi has grown to love about the younger girl. 

 

“I’ll be with you so, don’t be scared. Hana is an understanding and forgiving person so is Minjoo. Give it a chance,” Chaewon says persuasively. 

 

Eunbi lets out a sign in surrender and nods. 

 

“Okay,” Eunbi breathes, tightening her grip around Chaewon’s hand. “Together.” 

 

Chaewon chuckles at how cute Eunbi was being right now. She resists the urge to pinch Eunbi’s round cheeks and settles for holding hands. For now. 

 

“Together,” Chaewon replies with a smile. 


 

---


 

“AHN YUJINN!!!” 

 

A demonic growl leaves the lips of one Kang Hyewon who is fuming at the giant puppy of the group. 

 

“IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! SPARE ME!” Yujin screeches at the top of her lungs as she tries to escape Hyewon who is holding a pair of scissors in her hand and chasing the youngest of the bunch. 

 

Wonyoung pays her girlfriend no heed as she and Miru engage in a conversation about winter break. 

 

“Yujin is taking me on her family trip. Her parents are insisting that she does or they’ll stop her from going.” 

 

Miru chuckles and says, “Already meeting the in-laws, I see.” 

 

Wonyoung lets out a giggle of her own, covering as she does. 

 

“Yes. I was afraid they would go ‘Leave my daughter. You’re not good enough’ or ask me for a price to leave Yujin the first time I visited them but they were really kind and welcoming. Now, her mother insists I come over for Sunday barbeque every week.” 

 

Miru shakes her head, holding the bubbles of laughter in with a hand over her lips. 

 

“That is next level mother and daughter in law interactions. Are you sure they aren’t already planning your wedding?” 

 

Wonyoung smiles and shakes her head at Miru’s teasings. They wouldn’t do that so early into Yujin and her relationship, right? While taking short sips of her tea, her mind replays memories of her visits to Ahn Manor - she stops abruptly, pulling the rim of the cup from her lips. 

 

Could all those questions that Yujin’s mother asked be the base of her future wedding plans?

 

She snorts and berates her overthinking. There is no way that would be possible. She was just being nice. 

 

You are overthinking this, Jang Wonyoung. 

 

While Wonyoung tries to solve her internal turmoil, Miru’s eyes pass Wonyoung’s head, finding herself distracted by her girlfriend whose eyes are shining with fire, intent on catching Yujin and wringing her neck. She wonders how one could be cold and childish at the same time. 

 

She lets out an amused chuckle because that practically sums up her girlfriend in a nutshell and she wouldn’t have it any other way. Ever since that day at Namsan, their relationship had taken a turn for the better and Hyewon was opening up towards her which made her extremely happy. Because Miru knows that Hyewon is beginning to trust her more and that was a huge step for both of them. 

 

“Miru unnie?” 

 

Miru’s head snaps back to look at Wonyoung who stares at her with concern. She shoots Wonyoung with a smile, showing that she is fine as Wonyoung responds with an equally charming bunny smile. Miru and Wonyoung continue where they left their conversation while their girlfriends play a game of tag around the room.

 

 They forget about the other two couples present in the room. Chaeyeon in particular whose patience runs low from waiting for the duo to stop their childlike behaviours. 

 

“AHN YUJIN! KANG HYEWON! YOU WILL STOP AND BEHAVE YOURSELVES BEFORE I MAKE YOU!” Chaeyeon bellows aggravatedly. 

 

The duo stop immediately and turn around to look at an enraged Chaeyeon. Sakura pats Chaeyeon’s shoulder in an attempt to calm her girlfriend’s rage, watching the duo turn pale with amusement written all over her face. Chaeyeon glares daggers at the duo whose heads droop down quietly and guiltily like children who were caught with their hand in the cookie jar. 

 

Hana is unusually silent as she sips her cup of rose tea calmly with her girlfriend resting on her lap comfortably. Minjoo snuggles her face further against Hana’s belly, tightening her grip around Hana’s waist as Hana gently rubs Minjoo’s head with one hand. 

 

“Yujin, please apologize to Hyewon,” Hana finally opens to say when she notices Chaeyeon’s irritation and Minjoo’s cute little frown. She leans forward to lower her cup onto the saucer in front of her, careful not to squish her girlfriend in the process. 

 

“It was an accident!” Yujin insists as she goes over to her girlfriend who merely accepts the whiny puppy in her arms, cooing at her bratty attitude. 

 

“Clearly, it wasn’t! Nobody accidentally spills soda on a 3000 dollar console!” Hyewon retorts with a scoff. 

 

“I’ll buy you a new one!” 

 

“THAT’S BESIDES THE POINT!” 

 

“Enough,” Hana warns both of them. Her hand casually runs through her girlfriend’s hair receiving a hum in satisfaction from Minjoo. “Yujin. Apologize.” 

 

Yujin bows her head, not wanting to defy Hana and says, “I’m sorry, Hyewon. I didn’t mean to spill soda on your console.” 

 

Hyewon settles in the seat beside her girlfriend, her head leaning on Miru’s shoulder for comfort. Miru’s hand instinctively moves up to rub Hyewon’s head affectionately as Hyewon cools off, letting out a tired sigh. 

 

“It’s fine. I was planning to buy a new one anyways. Forget it.” 

 

Yujin tilts her head up with sparkles in her eyes. 

 

“I’ll get it for you!” 

 

Hyewon shrugs and says nothing. She wasn’t about to refuse a gracious free gift from Ahn Yujin. Consider it payback for her destroyed custom console. 

 

“Now wasn’t that easy? Why do you idiots like to blow things out of proportion?” Chaeyeon snickers, receiving glares from Yujin and Hyewon but she merely stares at them, unaffected by their lazer eyes. 

 

“Thank god winter break is arriving in a week. A full month without Ahn Yujin would be heaven,” Hyewon quips. 

 

Yujin lets out a short laugh and says, “Likewise, Kang. While you stay cooped up in that army bunker you call home, Wonyoung and I will be off to Phuket with my parents. Sunny beaches, mimosas and no Kang Hyewon. That is paradise.” 

 

Hyewon’s eyes twitch with agitation while Yujin revels in her ‘win’. Hana and Chaeyeon leave them to their little games, focusing on their girlfriends instead. Chaeyeon and Sakura are discussing plans for winter break - Chaeyeon decides to travel to Sakura’s hometown and they list down ideas on places to visit once they are there. 

 

Hana slips her hand through Minjoo’s smaller ones, interlocking them and leans down to press a soft kiss to the side of Minjoo’s head - her attention is taken by the chirping of birds outside on the balcony. Minjoo shifts her position on Hana’s lap, drawing Hana’s attention away from the birds and upon her. 

 

She lays on her back, still atop Hana’s lap as her eyes flutter open to look up at Hana, flashing Hana with the eye smile that Minjoo knows Hana loves. Sure enough, Hana is grinning cheek to cheek thinking - my, my, her girlfriend is a sight to behold - she lucked out in the girlfriend department. 

 

They hear a knock on the door, simultaneously whipping their heads over to the door. 

 

“Enter,” Chaeyeon speaks. 

 

The door opens revealing Kwon Eunbi and Kim Chaewon who walk in together. 

 

“What brings you here, Eunbi and with Kim Chaewon?” Hyewon is first to ask. 

 

Eunbi’s attention falls upon Hana who stares at her with a mysterious look in her eyes. Minjoo rises from her comfortable position on Hana’s lap when she hears Hyewon mentioning Eunbi and Chaewon’s name, her eyes watching the pair with caution. 

 

“I need to speak with Hana and Minjoo if they’ll allow it,” Eunbi says with slight hesitation in her tone. 

 

Hana turns her head to Minjoo who nods silently. Hana smiles softly, standing from her seat and helping Minjoo up. Their interlocked hands remain as they make their way towards the new pair. 

 

“Let’s talk somewhere else,” Hana says, her feet moving past Eunbi and Chaewon with Minjoo following by her side. 

 

The four then leave the room. The three couples left in the room are curious and afraid at the same time. Whatever occurs between those four is either going to end amicably or with more problems - preferably the first choice they hope. 


 

---


 

The four girls arrive on the rooftop after taking a series of steps as Hana pushes open the door, allowing her girlfriend to pass and holds the door open for the rest to walk through. Hana then saunters over to the railings - the view of the whole school visible from above as she whirls around and leans her back against them. Minjoo mirrors her girlfriend’s actions, standing beside her as Hana’s arm extends and curls around Minjoo’s waist to hold her close. 

 

“So, what did you want to talk about?” Hana asks. 

 

Hana watches Eunbi fidget in her spot, looking nervous and struggling. She sees Chaewon sliding her hand down the length of Eunbi’s arm and slipping her hand into Eunbi’s hand. Hana raises a brow towards the pair in front of her, the side of her lips tug up to form a knowing smirk and silently thinks: 

 

So, they finally decided to talk like real adults, huh. 

 

“I’m sorry,” Eunbi began. “F...For everything and I know that no matter what I say, it won’t undo the things I’ve done or said but I really am. I was jealous of Minjoo because she had your attention, the attention that I seeked, the one I wanted and couldn’t have. I thought that if Minjoo had just left, you would finally turn your attention on me but I was wrong and I know that now.”

 

Eunbi’s eyes water with sadness as she continues with a lump in , “I hate myself for the things I’ve done out of self proclaimed love for you, Hana. I hate the me that I had become - it wasn’t fair to force my love upon you. Neither was it fair to drive a wedge between Minjoo and you. I apologize for all the harm I’ve caused you both and I hope you find it in your hearts to forgive me.” 

 

Hana and Minjoo exchange soft smiles and knowing looks with one another. They then turn their heads towards Eunbi and offer her a comforting smile.  

 

“We forgive you,” Minjoo says. 

 

Eunbi widens her eyes in surprise at how well Hana and Minjoo is acting. She expected curse words or slaps - beatings but none of those expectations are met. Instead, Minjoo and Hana smile at her with zero ounce of anger on their faces. 

 

“Aren’t you angry at me?” Eunbi questions, genuinely curious. 

 

“Well, I was for a while until I realized that you were only doing what you thought was necessary to gain Hana’s heart,” Minjoo says as her eyes flicker over to Hana. “I forgave you long ago, Eunbi sunbae. I am grateful to you actually.” 

 

“Me?” Eunbi points at herself with shock riddled in her eyes. 

 

Minjoo nods. “You made me understand that if I love someone, I will be willing to do anything for them. You made sacrifices, you cared for Hana in your own way but you never meant to harm anyone. All you wanted was for Hana to show you the same love that you showed her. So, no, Eunbi sunbae, I am not angry.” 

 

“Thank you for forgiving me, Minjoo,” Eunbi breathes a sigh of relief. 

 

Eunbi then turns her head to Hana who stares at her with a slight purse in her lips. 

 

“Hana, I…” 

 

“I am not angry so stop apologizing, Kwon Eunbi,” Hana cuts Eunbi off before she could say more. “I was. Not anymore. I should be the one apologizing to you, Eunbi. I hurt you over and over again without a single thought and deliberately overlooked your love for me because I didn’t know how to handle it. I was immature about it when I should have talked to you instead of avoiding you. Can you forgive me?” 

 

Eunbi nods eagerly. “Of course. If you’ll forgive me as well. I don’t ever want to lose you as a friend.” 

 

“Water under the bridge,” Hana replies. "--and you won’t ever lose me as a friend." 

 

“Phew! Now that we’re all buddies again, I want to also extend my apologies to Minjoo,” Chaewon interrupts, earning everyone’s attention. She looks to Minjoo with guilt ridden eyes. “I was only using you to anger Hana so she'll feel what I have all these years and for that, I am sorry. I didn't realize that doing that would not only wound Hana but you. I was an and you certainly did not deserve that done upon you.” 

 

Minjoo merely smiles at Chaewon and responds with:

 

“Apology accepted.” 

 

Chaewon chuckles and does a little dramatic bow with her hand resting above her stomach. 

 

“Let’s move on from the past. Start anew,” Hana declares, earning approvals from those present. 

 

“Friends?” Eunbi questions hesitantly. 

 

They all exchange looks and nods, chorusing, “Friends.” 

 

“So, when did the two of you get together?” Hana questions with a mischievous glint in her eyes. 

 

Chaewon and Eunbi flushes pink instantly at the insinuation, their cheeks increasingly reddening and releases each other’s hand after realizing that during the span of their apologies, they had been holding hands. They were oblivious to the way their hands instantly finds each other's when sensing distress. They also forgot that Hana and Minjoo was standing in front of them all this time, watching them hold hands like a couple would - Hana and Minhoo were totally going to use that as leverage to tease the hell out of them. 

 

“W...We aren’t together!” Chaewon exclaims, coughing violently after choking on her saliva from the lightning response. 

 

“Chaewon, are you okay?” Eunbi asks worriedly as she pats Chaewon’s back to ease her coughing fit. 

 

Hana and Minjoo laugh at the pair’s shenanigans, shaking their heads while watching Eunbi and Chaewon's interactions. They might as well be dating with the way they were acting. 

 

“Yet,” Minjoo adds, following with another laugh. 

 

Hana and Minjoo high-fives at their joint slay, ignoring the ‘almost’ couple in front of them who are burning from embarrassment. 

 

Let’s just say the day ends with only the sound of laughter and feelings of happiness in the air. 

 

 


 

The End. 


---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

 

You didn’t really think I would end it just like that, would you? ;)

 

---

---

---

---

---

---