Chapter 10

Loving Ms Heiress

Chaeyeon was on the way home when she decided to stop by her favourite restaurant for a bite. She sat at the window and enjoyed her food. She watched as numerous people walked pass the restaurant. She was stunned however when she saw Sakura walking unsteadily. She got up from her seat and payed the lady before running out of the restaurant. She looked around trying to find Sakura in the massive crowds. She finally spotted Sakura being cornered by a group of guys. She clearly was intoxicated by the way she pointed her finger around and stumbling every once in a while.

Chaeyeon rushed over and kicked the first guy she saw. The man fell to the floor wincing in pain. 

"How about you leave the poor girl alone? Leave. While I am still being decent" Chaeyeon seethed. 

One of the men bravely grabbed Chaeyeon's shoulder and pushed her. 

"You little ! How dare you! Ah, you want to take part of this too. The more the merrier" the man said as he touched Chaeyeon's face. 

Chaeyeon slapped his hand away and glared at him. 

"Do you have any idea who the hell you are talking too?" Chaeyeon asked. 

"Who? The President's daugther?" the men laughed and joked. 

Chaeyeon smirked and said "No. Worse. I can send you and all your friends to prison with the snap of my fingers. But before I do that, this is for touching me". 

She uppercut the man beside her. She kicked the legs of the next guy making him fall flat on his face. The last guy fell to the ground in fear. She then shooed them away as they ran without looking back. Chaeyeon then picked up a very drunk Sakura and carried her bridal style.

"Emmm. I want to drink more" Sakura shouted. 

Chaeyeon immediately hushed Sakura as she ran back to her car before someone calls the cops on her for kidnapping a drunk girl which would be a headache to explain. She placed Sakura in the passenger seat and closed the door before getting into the driver's seat. She started the engine and drove away. As Chaeyeon was driving, she heard Sakura murmuring. She turned and saw Sakura sleeping with her eyes open shocking her. The girl was sleeping soundly. Chaeyeon thought to herself.  Is it just our fate? To meet whenever we're intoxicated. 

She continued driving until she reached a private residential area. Chaeyeon admitted she had taken Sakura's student files to check what classes Sakura took. BUT! It came handy. Just like now. It was a pure coincidence that they lived in the same luxury apartment building at Hannam the Hill. She scanned her keycard and entered as the guard looked at her weirdly. She hurriedly walked into the elevator and pressed 10. The elevator ascended and opened on floor 10. Chaeyeon stepped out as she walked to unit 1039. There was an electric keypad as Chaeyeon mentally facepalmed herself. What would she put her password as?

Chaeyeon took her luck and input 1234. The door unlocked as Chaeyeon's jaw dropped in disbelief. Did she seriously...... I cannot believe someone like her would set 1234 as her password. Chaeyeon huffed and panted heavily as she dropped Sakura onto the couch. Chaeyeon walked into the kitchen and poured some water. She found some hangover tonic in Sakura's cupboard as she took it along with the cup of water. She placed it on the coffee table. She then left the apartment and returned to her own on the 15th floor. As she stood in the elevator, she wondered to herself. What exactly made you drink until such an extent? Miyawaki Sakura. You have way too many secrets. 

.........................................

.........................................

What if I can't wait for that someday to arrive? Would you ever come after me? I do love you but I would never be able to escape from my parents. Not now. Not ever. When that day comes, I can only pray you won't be too far for me to reach you.