Chapter 15

Loving Ms Heiress

Just in case anyone has the two Yujins confused, one is Go Yujin, the other is Ahn Yujin. Go Yujin appears in Chapter 11 when she bumps into Chaeyeon. I hope I didn't confuse anyone. Well, let's continue, shall we? - H 


Chaeyeon wanders aimlessly after school hours since Hyewon and Hana weren't around and Yujin was gone, running out of the lounge at mach speed to meet her soon-to-be girlfriend as she would go on and on about how much the other girl made her heart go boom. Admittedly, Chaeyeon was barely listening whenever Yujin spoke about Wonyoung since she did it too often, reminding Chaeyeon about how lonely she actually was. The school was almost empty with the students already having rushed home after classes. Chaeyeon didn't feel the need to return home since she was going to be alone anyways - her younger sister, Chaeryeong was off at some sleepover at her friend's place. 

Her mind wondered off to Sakura. Well, she was always thinking about her anyways but these days, it wasn't filled with happy thoughts, not as much as she would like it to be. She found out the reason why Sakura had decided to go on a drunken rampage. Matsui Jurina. The business circle wasn't that big especially among the higher profile families. Almost everyone knew that the Matsui's and the Miyawaki's were close and their daughters were even closer but something happened which led to the break-up between the two Japanese heiresses.

It was hot news which spread fast and now with the engagement of the Matsui's youngest being announced, it was no surprise to Chaeyeon that Sakura would be upset. As much as she felt bad for Sakura, she couldn't help but feel slightly happy. She knew that Sakura still had some feelings lingering around for Jurina but she didn't think it would be that bad. Two nights ago was her evidence that Sakura's feelings for Jurina were still somehow intact. Chaeyeon's mood seem to shift as she grew more upset by the second. She still hadn't seen Sakura since that night and when she heard that Sakura was back in school today, she wanted to go visit her but she resisted the urge to so here she was - still in a terrible mood. 

Chaeyeon was so deep into her thoughts that she didn't notice someone lurking around her. Go Yujin had followed Chaeyeon from the lounge, hiding in corners, watching Chaeyeon walk around. In her hands was a DSLR camera, the sound of the camera shutter would go off every so often. She was careful enough not to be spotted though it seems that Chaeyeon wasn't going to notice any sooner. Too bad for her, someone else did. Yujin watched Chaeyeon disappear into the next building and was about to follow her when she felt someone gripping onto her wrist which prevented her from moving forward. She looked up and saw a scary-looking Sakura staring down at her which sent her into total panic mode. 

Image result for miyawaki sakura majisuka

She calmed herself down, telling herself that it was probable that Sakura stopped her for another reason. Boy! She was wrong. 

"Yes, how can I help you, Sakura sunbae?" Yujin said feigning innocence. 

"The hell do you think you're doing, stalker!" Sakura growled out. 

Yujin gulped in fear, trying her best to break out of Sakura's tight grip but she was failing. Sakura ripped the camera out of her hands, her eyes scanning each photo filled with Chaeyeon's face. Yujin's eyes widened as she took back the camera from Sakura, cradling it to her chest. 

"You're a creep, aren't you?" Sakura questioned judgingly. 

"No, I'm not!" Yujin countered. 

"I knew there was something weird about you the second I saw Chaeyeon's photo in your hands. I did some digging and found out that you were placed at a mental institution before coming to Rose Academy with a history of stalking and excessive obsession. They let you off because of your parents paying them off," Sakura's tone grew dangerous, "Need I continue, Miss Go Yujin." 

Hearing her past, Yujin covers her ears, shaking her head in denial, "No, you're wrong! That's not me!" 

"No, that is you! You're a crazed stalker who should be locked up in a mental hospital where you can harm no one. I will not let you harm Chaeyeon! If you dare lay a hand on her, I'll make sure you go to prison for good where you will never see the sun shining again" Sakura threatens harshly.

"She doesn't belong to you! She belongs to me! She's mine!" Yujin shouts possessively.

 A bone-chilling glare from Sakura was enough to shut her down.

Her voice chilling and dark, "Oh, we'll see about that, stalker. If she will choose me or you, though I suggest you stay far away from her. If you don't, don't blame me for what happens to you. This is my last and only warning." 

Sakura then swipes the camera off Yujin's hand, smashing it to the floor as she stomps onto it, breaking the camera to pieces and taking the memory card. She walked away slowly after that ignoring Yujin's cries as she tries to gather the broken pieces of her camera.

"MIYAWAKI SAKURA!!! I SWEAR YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!!" 

Sakura chuckled darkly as she turned her body, looking down at Yujin like she was nothing but an insect buzzing around, "I'll look forward to it then." 

She continued walking away leisurely like Yujin's threats meant absolutely nothing to her. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahn Yujin on the other hand was the only one enjoying herself. Wonyoung had asked her out right after class so here they were at Lotte World. Yujin beamed at how excited Wonyoung was as she marveled at how big Lotte World was. Wonyoung squealed in excitement as she dragged Yujin to the first attraction she saw. It was the Conquistador. There wasn't that many people on the weekdays so it didn't take long before they were on it. In her excitement, she didn't notice how pale Yujin went. Yujin didn't particularly favor, okay, she hated amusement park rides but the look on Wonyoung's face was enough to chase away her fear especially with how warm Wonyoung's hand was. 

As they were seated, the door was closed and the safety came down, locking them in place. Yujin felt the fear creeping back in as she closed her eyes, opting to bury her face in Wonyoung's shoulder instead. The ride started as screams were immediately heard all over. Wonyoung's was out of excitement and Yujin out of extreme fear. The ride ended soon after as Wonyoung helped Yujin out of the ride, laughing at how tired Yujin seemed. The sound of Wonyoung's laugh broke Yujin out of her nausea. They headed for the next ride around the first floor and with each ride, Yujin seem to grow even more tired but Wonyoung's energy never seem to be drained. As they reached the haunted house, Wonyoung had an excited grin on her face while Yujin was sweating bullets. 

Noticing Yujin's nervous look, Wonyoung decides to , "Awww. Is little heiress Yujin afraid of fake ghosts?" 

Yujin shook her head immediately. She didn't want Wonyoung to think she was weak. 

"No way! Me? Hah! The haunted house to me is nothing" Yujin boasted, little did she know she was going to regret it. 

"Oh, is that so? Then, let's head in" Wonyoung says smirking. 

"Sure! Just hang onto me, Wonyoung. I'll protect you just in case you get scared." 

As they enter the haunted house, Yujin instantly clings onto Wonyoung's arm tightly making Wonyoung chuckle. They passed a couple of bloodied bodies sticking out from the wall, loud cackling came out of nowhere with white mist appearing at their legs. They walked through a narrow passage as a ghost popped out scaring Yujin who screamed loudly, clinging to Wonyoung even harder. They continued walking as Yujin buried her head in Wonyoung's shoulder again, Wonyoung ignoring the fake ghosts finding them more amusing than scary. She was more amused at Yujin who claimed she wasn't afraid. It was adorable to Wonyoung because it was clear from the start that Yujin was afraid. As they reach the exit, Wonyoung taps Yujin's shoulder. 

"It's over, Ahn Puppy." 

Yujin finally breaks away from Wonyoung, taking in the bright environment, thanking god that she survived. She turned her body to the back to see a smirking Wonyoung. Yujin had a feeling she wasn't going to hear the end of it for this. Wonyoung breaks out into a smile, patting Yujin's head. 

"Come on, Ahn puppy. We still have much to cover" Wonyoung says as they walk off together. 

They reached the Korean Folk and Miniature Museum. They took a couple of silly photos with the trick paintings, laughing and giggling the entire way. As Wonyoung was looking around, Yujin couldn't help her smile from surfacing. They passed a couple of sections before deciding to fill up their stomach with food. It was getting darker as the parade started, Yujin and Wonyoung were standing in a good place as they had a complete view of the parade. Wonyoung was smiling and waving at the performers as she made Yujin do the same, their hands clasp together, waving like a bunch of kids.

The parade was over. Yujin on the other hand was not ready to let Wonyoung leave just yet. She had the perfect finale for the day. The ice skating rink. The park was almost empty by then so they weren't that many people at the skating rink. She escorted Wonyoung into the ice rink, smiling as she watched Wonyoung skate around freely on the ice. 

"So, how was it today, Milady?" Yujin asks cheesily. 

Wonyoung laughs, "It was amazing because I got to see how much of a scaredy cat you were." 

Yujin groans but she wasn't angry, "You are never going to let that go, are you?" 

Wonyoung pretends to give it a thought, "Hmm, no. Not ever!" 

Yujin then pretends to chase Wonyoung, "Come here! You little --" 

Wonyoung laughs in delight as she tries to avoid getting caught by Yujin. Yujin finally catches Wonyoung, snaking her arms around Wonyoung's waist, resting her chin upon Wonyoung's shoulder. 

"Got you" Yujin whispers. 

Wonyoung smiles shyly, feeling Yujin's warmth spread across her back. 

"I have something to ask you." 

Wonyoung hums silently. 

"Would you be my girlfriend?" 

Wonyoung freezes at the sudden confession. Was she serious? 

"I'm in love with you, Jang Wonyoung. I don't think you understand what you've done to me. My heart swells every time you smile. I love it when you laugh and I'm happy whenever you are. I didn't think I could find someone to love me for me but then you came along and everything seemed like a fairytail. I love you, Jang Wonyoung. Would you consider being mine?" Yujin released all her inner thoughts. 

After careful consideration, she couldn't wait till the midsummers ball. She needed Wonyoung to know how she felt. She wanted so much to call Wonyoung hers. 

"I thought you'd never ask, Ahn puppy." 

Yujin thought she heard wrongly as she pulled away, moving to stand in front of Wonyoung. 

"You're serious! Right?" Yujin questioned. 

Wonyoung chuckled, nodding her head. Yujin immediately yelled out in joy as she skated around the rink, not caring who heard or saw her. She was over the moon. Wonyoung laughed watching Yujin skate around. She wondered if this was how loving Yujin felt because if it was then she was never going to stop it. She was already in too deep and she regrets nothing. Yujin rushes towards her, bringing her into a tight hug. 

"You are mine, Jang Wonyoung" Yujin says sweetly. 

Wonyoung chuckles, "Yes, I am yours and you are mine, Ahn Yujin."