Final Part 2

Loving Ms Heiress

Hello again, I have separated the final chapter into two parts because I ended up overwriting, HAHA! I did not proofread this one as well so hehe! Please enjoy ;))

 


 

BW Paris Print Orsay Museum Clock Paris Photography Modern | Etsy | Black  and white picture wall, Paris black and white, Paris photography

 

Five Years Later.

 

Seoul, South Korea.

 

“We are going to be late!!” Yujin screeches.

 

“Whose fault do you think that is?!” Hyewon remarks with frustration, rolling her eyes so hard, her whites could be seen.

 

“It’s not my fault I couldn’t decide on which pair of heels to bring along!”

 

Five years may have passed but Rose Academy’s F4 most infamous bickering pair was still the same - never changing and always at each other's necks - they do love each other though.

 

"Then, you should have taken your own ride!? Instead you insisted we go together! I should have left your the second you were five minutes late, Ahn Yujin!"

 

"Wonyoung, do you see how mean Hyewon is! She bullies me every day!" Yujin whines, nuzzling her nose against Wonyoung's neck for the extra puppy effect.

 

Yujin and her girlfriend, Wonyoung are still going strong - they fight like any normal couple does but still after every fight, they find their way back to each other, growing together as a whole and individually.

 

They have gotten greasier too which irks their friends to no end, having to endure sweet acts and cheesy words - they rubbed off of each other after years of being together. Still they were adorable minus all the unwanted PDA.

 

Wonyoung rubs Yujin's head affectionately, having being used to her whiny and bratty attitudes after years together and pecks her cheek - that is enough to get Yujin's large grin to spread across her lips and stop her angry rant.

 

Hyewon and Miru sit closely together inside the limo with their hands interlocked as Miru tries to calm an annoyed Hyewon down. These two on the other hand have endured a test of time. Shortly after graduating, Miru decided that she wanted to head back to Japan to continue her studies while Hyewon attended university in Seoul.

 

The long distance relationship wasn’t the easiest on both of them. They were separated with a sea in between them and little to no time due to university obligations leaving them exhausted. They never gave up though. Hyewon made the effort to send small gifts over to Miru every month - a small note always accompanied them (little did she know, Miru kept them all in a small box) and flew over to spend time with Miru whenever she could.

 

Whenever they couldn’t see each other, they called each other and hours would go by just talking. When they couldn’t call, they made sure to send each other loving texts, encouraging the other or just reaffirming their love for one another. Earlier this year, Miru finally returned to Seoul after her graduation ceremony to be with Hyewon and it was like she never left.

 

Cute, isn't it?

 

Of course, it is. 

 

Oh, and where are they going, you wonder?

 

Hmm, we’ll just have to see now, won’t we?

 

An hour later, the limousine drives past security checks by the guard house and makes its way through lines of freshly trimmed hedges that are aligned on each side of the road. The two couples stretch their neck out to peer out the windows, spotting the beach from afar, just past the massive well-designed luxury resort.

 

Sapphire Blue Beach Resort. One of Korea’s most luxurious beach resorts which belongs to Jung Group. As the car arrives in front of the resort’s entrance, the hotel bellboy rushes from his spot to open the car door. Yujin is first out of the car as they each follow behind her, exiting the car one by one. The bellboy welcomes them warmly and closes the door.

 

The doors open from the inside allowing them passage into the resort’s main lobby. The main lobby is full with guests that have come to attend the engagement of Lee Chaeyeon and Miyawaki Sakura - the union of the century. The hotel staff are quick to entertain each guest, confirming their invitations and ushering them to their respective rooms.

 

The four girls’ presence immediately draws attention from the guests and staff alike. Whispers and hushed talks surround the girls from all sides but they ignore it. A well-dressed man approaches them with a polite bow and a bright smile to accompany his manners.

 

“Miss Ahn. Miss Jang. Miss Shiroma. Miss Kang,” he addresses one after another. “Welcome to Sapphire Blue Beach Resort! We are honoured to have you as our guests here at the resort. Miss Jung has given us strict instructions to take care of your every needs so if there is anything you require, please feel free to ask and we will try our best to deliver.”

 

Yujin looks down to check the man’s name tag. Koo Chan Sung, general manager.

 

“Thank you for your warm welcome, Mr Koo. Are our rooms ready?”

 

“Yes, of course. We have the Sapphire Suites prepared for you. Please follow me.”

 

He then leads the four to the elevator and allows them to enter first before jumping in with them. He swipes a keycard across the scanner and presses the number 15. The elevator rises rapidly, arriving on the fifteenth floor in no time as the metallic doors open. He once again waits for them to exit before he does and leads them to the end of the corridor.

 

Suites 1501 and 1502.

 

He opens suite 1501 first and turns to the four girls.

 

“Suite 1501 is Miss Ahn and Miss Jang’s residence. Here is your keycard.”

 

He holds out an emerald green keycard holder as Yujin takes it off his hands with a small thanks. He repeats his actions for suite 1502 which is opposite 1501.

 

“Suite 1502 is Miss Shiroma and Miss Kang’s residence.”

 

Hyewon grabs the keycard holder from him, flashing him a small smile.

 

“Your luggages shall be delivered to you soon. Tea will begin in thirty minutes at the Diamond hall for all guests. Aside from that, please let me know if there is anything you need. If there is nothing further, I hope you enjoy your stay here at our resort.”

 

“Has Hana and Minjoo arrived at the resort yet?” Yujin asks.

 

“Miss Jung and Miss Kim are scheduled to arrive later in the afternoon and will be missing the tea ceremony. They will however be present for the dinner tonight at the Coral Restaurant.”

 

“I see. Thank you, Mr Koo.”

 

He bows once more and saunters down the hallway to continue his work. The two couples split into their own rooms and agree to meet each other at the tea ceremony.

 

lgalaiURAGbahd0oRbpJx-hD3s2i8-dI6OIKTOOGrnGfqucc1oNlvyvCnVTzgWZ3QrzJFchlnLFqcWmAyrvjJyQKv45ieF7w6XuUThO51opg9O7iSsUbfyqus3V4qK4--STZLqHU cdY9XRFD2F_RSkNB8sHnHak1AXNjF3f8b8XXUK_rZ1pgwl1K48LLT4APb3GQiJqxwIpDZW_mttxBkpkMx_MCrGhOESeJYZI0nj3owoVQxXORw-T_wlSd9Q-agl7D2AjzNvs8ESls


 

---


 

Yujin and Wonyoung arrive outside the Diamond hall, watching the influx of guests mingling from where they stand. Coincidentally, Miru and Hyewon also make their appearance from the elevator and join Yujin and Wonyoung. All four clad in new sets of clothing - their luggages arriving mere minutes after they settled into their rooms.

 

Yujin and Hyewon opt to wear button ups tucked into slacks while Wonyoung and Miru style themselves in elegant one-piece dresses. They enter the hall together garnering the attention of many around them, vying for their attention. An event as large as this also gives opportunities for heirs and heiresses to create business partnerships that will benefit their individual corporations.

 

Something the three heiresses are not looking forward to. Wonyoung not included which lessens the feelings of dread for her. 

 

They move around the hall in search of their friend and the two day events' main star. They spot Chaeyeon with Sakura with guests surrounding them to offer their heartfelt congratulations. They make their way towards the happy couple.

 

“Congratulations!” Yujin utters happily, drawing the attention of Chaeyeon and Sakura who immediately recognizes the loud voice.

 

Chaeyeon beams as she pulls Yujin into a tight hug while Sakura greets the others who are offering their wishes in a subtle way. Chaeyeon pulls away and goes on to greet the others with equally tight hugs.

 

“Glad you guys could make it! I was getting a little worried,” Chaeyeon says with a grin.

 

“Well, somebody here insists on doing things at the last minute,” Hyewon eyes Yujin before returning to Chaeyeon. “So, we are indeed a little late. My apologies, Chaeyeon. Sakura.”

 

“Nonsense. We are happy that you came. Chaeyeon and I, we were worried that you wouldn’t be able to make it because of your individual schedules. What matters is you came,” Sakura replies, delighted by their attendance.

 

“I hear Hana and Minjoo are only arriving in the evening,” Hyewon intercepts.

 

“Yes, she informed us that her flight was delayed but they will make it in time for dinner. Work in London keeps them both busy, it is a wonder they could cut time out from their schedule to come.”

 

They share a laugh, excited that the original F4 are reuniting. It has been a while since they have seen each other - Hana and Minjoo reside in London after Hana is appointed President of Jung Group’s European branch and Minjoo managing her family’s European restaurant chains. Yujin is working under her father at Ahn Group while Wonyoung finds her calling as a lawyer - a successful one at that.

 

Chaeyeon, Sakura, Hyewon and Miru all take their respective places as heiresses and join their family’s business. Work separates them, unable to meet each other as often as when they were in high school. Chaeyeon’s engagement ceremony being the first time in a while since they have gathered. Now, it's the wait for the last of Rose Academy's F4 to arrive.

 

---

 

As soon as their bodies physically steps through the automated sliding doors of the arrival hall, Hana and Minjoo are greeted by the rain of flashes from cameras and screaming reporters. Bodyguards swarm to form a protective circle around them as they continue to battle through the crowds that have descended upon them.

 

"Miss Jung Hana, are you home to attend the engagement of Miss Lee Chaeyeon and Miss Miyawaki Sakura?"

 

"Do you and Miss Kim plan on getting engaged any time soon?"

 

"Miss Jung, will there be any good news coming from you and Miss Kim soon?"

 

"What are your thoughts on Miss Lee and Miss Miyawaki's union?"

 

Hana and Minjoo chooses to keep their silence and heads out of the airport's arrival hall where they are greeted by an entourage of cars. The door into the back of the BMW that sits in the middle is opened for them as they slide into the car and the door is closed after them. The car departs, sandwiched between two SUV's as the airport becomes nothing but a background view.

 

"Hana?"

 

Hana turns her head towards Minjoo when she hears the call of her name. Minjoo's beauty shines against the rays of orange that sneaks through the windows, providing a scene like one painted in Van Gogh's artwork.

Hana's lips slowly stretches into a smile as she reaches her hand out to twirl a stray lock of Minjoo's hair with her finger and tucks it behind Minjoo's ear. In the years they have been together, Hana has witnessed Minjoo grow more beautiful with each passing year and Minjoo's confidence has also grown along with it.

 

Hana has always counted herself lucky and with Minjoo by her side, she understands why. The sparkle in Minjoo's eyes never ceases to amaze Hana for it never dims even in the hardest of days. If Hana said, they were happy always - she would be lying. Five years together - problems are always present. 

 

The fights that are big and small, the lack of time for one another and missed dates - add jealousy to that list and you get the perfect formula for the fight if the century. But it is in the darkest times that Hana is glad that Minjoo was patient. Hana cannot say their relationship is without faults or differences but at the very least, they are willing to take the time to learn.

 

"You've been silent since we got off the plane. Are you okay?" Minjoo asks.

 

Hana nods, flipping her palm over to cup the sharp of Minjoo's jaw and uses her thumb to caress Minjoo's cheek.

 

"I'm fine. Just thinking," Hana replies with a gentle tone.

 

"No bad thoughts, I hope?"

 

Hana shakes her head at Minjoo's inquisition. "Nothing of such sort, love."

 

Minjoo relaxes into Hana's touch. "It's been a while since we've been back, hasn't it?"

 

Hana hums in response. "It has."

 

Unlike the other F4 members and their other halves (minus Miru),  Hana and Minjoo opted to study at a higher institution overseas. Their visits to Korea were minimal due to their schedules so, this trip would be their first in two years.

 

"Do you think a lot has changed? Everything in Korea is always evolving. I feel like every time we come home, we find something new."

 

"Minor ones perhaps, not major ones, love. We could always spend a day or two exploring if you'd like."

 

Minjoo perks up at Hana's suggestion, nodding with approval and receives a lovestruck smile from Hana.

 

"I can't believe Chaeyeon and Sakura are getting engaged. High school feels like it was just yesterday but it's been five years," Minjoo chuckles with disbelief. "Unbelievable."

 

"Me neither. I always thought Ahn puppy would be the first to pop the question with all her proclamations of love for Wonyoung. Guess not?" Hana shrugs with a tilt of her head.

 

"To be honest, I missed cringing at their PDA. It can be cute at times."

 

Hana raises a questioning brow at her girlfriend who snorts and laughs which elicits laughter from Hana as well. The car is quiet after their conversation as Minjoo rests her head on Hana's lap while Hana has her hand on Minjoo's hair - it which lulls Minjoo to sleep. Hana props an elbow on the door's ledge and rests her head against her knuckles while looking out the window, watching as the skies shift into a deeper orangey-red hue.

 

The entourage enters the resort's compound after passing the mandatory security checks. Being the social event of the season, many high profiled people were in attendance hence, the need for tightened security. The entourage pulls into the entryway of the resort as the bellboy makes his way over to open the car door for them. Hana wakes Minjoo with a few soft pats upon her shoulder, cooing when Minjoo stirs and rubs her eyes.

 

"We are here, love," Hana whispers.

 

"Okay," Minjoo husks with her sleep filled voice.

 

Minjoo rises from her sleeping position allowing Hana to hop out of the car first. Hana holds a hand out to Minjoo and helps her out of the car. They thank the bellboy for his service and head through the glass doors into the resort's lobby. Their path is intercepted by the resort's general manager, Koo Chan Sung.

 

"Welcome, Miss Jung! Miss Kim," Chan Sung utters with a smile. "I am sure you must be exhausted after the long trip over. Your suite has been prepared already. Let me take you there."

 

Hana nods and flashes a polite smile. "Thank you, Mr Koo."

 

He beckons for them to follow him and takes them up to the same floor where their friends are staying. He leads down the coridor on the left, Suite 1508 - the opposite end of where their friends were. He figured they would want some privacy so he arranged their rooms to provide them with just that. He holds out the key holder to them as Hana receives it from him.

 

"Please let me know if there is anything you need."

 

"I trust my friends have already arrived and settled in."

 

"Yes, Miss Jung. I personally ensured their safe arrivals."

 

"Perfect. Thank you for hard work, Mr Koo."

 

"Of course, Miss Jung. It is my pleasure to be of assistance," Chan Sung bows a little out of respect. "Dinner will be served soon. I believe your friends are anxiously awaiting your presence, Miss. I will be taking my leave now."

 

With that, he is off, down the coridor they came from and disappears round the corner. Hana turns to Minjoo with a smile and opens the door, allowing Minjoo to enter first before entering herself.

 

 Hilton Bali Resort Villas      Images from Luxurious Ocean View Pool Villa

 

Their luggages arrive shortly after they did as they head into the showers to prepare for the dinner. It's finally time for Rose Academy's former F4 to reunite.

 

---

 

 

Top Luxury Restaurants in Bali and Their Cuisine Specialty

 

As Hana and Minjoo arrives inside the restaurant, the other guests are murmuring in awe at the couple.

 

190115 The 28th High1 Seoul Music Awards Red Carpet #izone #minju | Wanita  cantik, Wanita, Kecantikan   slave || P.JM - Chapter #21 - Page 2 - Wattpad

 

Hana and Minjoo acknowledges those who are lucky enough to meet their eyes with a polite smile and moves past them to find their table.

 

"Well, well, well, what do we have here? If it isn't South Korea's IT couple served fresh from London's oven!"

 

They hear a familiar loud voice jest dramatically and instantly finds their friends sitting at a table together. Yujin with Wonyoung, Hyewon with Miru and Chaeyeon with Sakura.

 

Hana and Minjoo lets out a joint laugh and approaches them.

 

"I see some things still haven't changed," Hana quips, pulling the chair out for Minjoo to sit.

 

Once Minjoo is settled in, she goes to occupy the space between Chaeyeon and Minjoo.

 

"What could possibly change?" Hyewon asks, sipping her wine. She smirks and continues with a witty remark, "Ahn Yujin is always going to be an obnoxious idiot."

 

"Like you ain't a piece of work yourself!?" Yujin counters with raised voice. 

 

"Now, now, children. Not tonight," Chaeyeon cuts in before another fight breaks out between the two.

 

Chaeyeon shifts her attention upon Hana and smiles saying, "Welcome home, Hana!"

 

"Thanks, Chae. Congratulations on the engagement! I am very happy for you and Sakura!"

 

Chaeyeon blushes and giggles happily. "Thanks!"

 

While the others are engaged in conversations, Minjoo notes the two empty chairs at the table that have yet to be filled.

 

"Are we expecting more people?" Minjoo questions.

 

Before an answer can be given, two girls materialize from the back. Eunbi and Chaewon.

 

"Sorry, we're late!" Eunbi apologizes.

 

Her eyes widen with shock when she sees Hana and Minjoo - her shock melts away into a soft smile. Chaewon also smiles when her eyes land upon the table of friends. Hana and Minjoo is pleasantly surprised by their appearance but nonetheless still smiles as they take their place in the empty seats.

 

"It's been a while, Eunbi. Chaewon. How have you two been?" Minjoo is quick to ask.

 

"We've been doing fine. How about you two? I heard that you were in London," Eunbi remarks.

 

"We're great! We came home for Chaeyeon's engagement party. Wouldn't miss it for the world!" Minjoo replies.

 

"I think they are more than fine, love," Hana speaks, noting the presence of a silver band around Eunbi's ring finger and a matching one on Chaewon's ring finger. "When were you going to let us know of the good news?"

 

Hana holds up her hand and signals at her ring finger with a devilishly beautiful smirk. The instant Hana says that, everyone's eyes goes to Eunbi and Chaewon's hands.

 

"You guys got married??!" Yujin exclaims loudly.

 

"No, we got engaged," Chaewon corrects Yujin. "Everyone is so busy, we didn't get a chance to inform anyone or do a celebration. We also agreed to keep it between us for the time being until now." 

 

"Congratulations to the both of you!" Wonyoung wishes happily.

 

"Yes, congratulations!" Miru goes next, flashing them her natural eye-smile.

 

More wishes go around the table as Chaewon and Eunbi thanks them for it.

 

"Congratulation to you too, Chaeyeon and Sakura!" Eunbi utters joyfully, happy for the couple's union. 

 

Chaeyeon and Sakura exchange bashful smiles and hidden looks full of admiration.

 

"Thanks, we are happy to have you attend," Sakura says, shifting her eyes onto Eunbi. 

 

Dinner is served as everyone began digging into their meals. The night is filled with various topics, a few debates and a lot of fun. Catching up is effortless, there is no awkward feelings and it's like none of them had gone away or were separated by their jobs. 

 

Just best friends coming together to celebrate a beautiful union. 

 

---

 

"You cannot be serious!!!" Chaeyeon screeches at the top of lungs.

 

The F4 members plug their ears with their fingers to prevent ear damage from Chaeyeon's volume attack. It is the morning of Chaeyeon's engagement ceremony and already a problem has arised, angering Chaeyeon. 

 

"What do you mean you followed the wrong table arrangements?! We were specific in the email we sent! Also, how the hell did you allow reporters on the grounds!" Chaeyeon grumbles angrily.

 

"Chae, calm down," Hana speaks, approaching Chaeyeon and the trembling manager. She then turns to look at the manager blankly. "Have the arrangements redone immediately before the guests begin arriving - bring as many staff necessary and get the job done. Call the resort's security and have them sweep the grounds, get the reporters out. Fail and it's your head on the chopping block."

 

The manager nods shakily and rushes out to handle everything according to Hana's orders. Hana whirls around as her eyes fall upon an agitated Chaeyeon. She places one hand on Chaeyeon's shoulder to gain Chaeyeon's attention. 

 

"Sorry, Chae. It's my fault for allowing this to happen. I'll call Mr Koo to smooth things out."

 

"It's not your fault. Your staff should be doing better."

 

Hana's lips tug up to form a small comforting smile before heading to the table to grab her phone. She dials the general manager's number and repeats her orders and has him ensure everything is done right. Once she receives his apologies and confirmation, she hangs up.

 

"It'll be fine. He's on it," Hana announces.

 

"Chillax, Chae! I'm sure everything is going to be fine!" Yujin says, trying to reassure Chaeyeon.

 

"Yeah, Chae. Don't worry about it. Hana's got you covered," Hyewon adds.

 

Chaeyeon lets out a huff of air and nods. She adjust the lapels of her blazer in the mirror and takes a deep breath, exhaling after a moment's pause.

 

She checks her watch and sees that they have fifteen minutes left to 11.  She hopes the manager can perform a miracle if not, by the end of the day, someone is going to have their heads under a guillotine.

 

---

 

The 9 Perfect Garden Wedding Venues For A Dreamy Outdoor Celebration |  Romantic garden wedding, Garden wedding venue, Outdoor wedding decorations

 

The sound of soft orchaestral music fills the air as Chaeyeon and Sakura makes their grand entrance into the beautifully decorated outdoor venue. Thankfully, the manager did his job and Chaeyeon could see everything is in order. Claps and cheers accompanies their walk to their personal table under a canopy. They take their seats and allows the festivities to begin.

 

Chaeyeon grabs the microphone off the table and stands up from her seat.

 

"Hello, ladies and gentlemen!" Chaeyeon addresses the crowd with a beaming smile. "Thank you for taking time out from your busy schedules to join Sakura and I today. We are very blessed to have everyone's support especially from my best friends."

 

Loud whoops leaves Yujin;s mouth - she quiets down after Wonyoung shushes her earning muffled laughter from the crowd.

 

"I wish to thank my beautiful fiancee," Chaeyeon begins, turning to look at Sakura, "for agreeing to my proposal. I am grateful to have her in my life. Five years ago, I did not expect to have my feelings returned. I was happy enough that she noticed me but today, I am glad for all the troubles that we experienced because it helped us to grow as a couple and it became memories that hopefully we can tell our children. I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you, Saku. I cannot promise that I will be the best but I will always try because I love you."

 

Sakura's eyes water from Chaeyeon's touching speech as she rises from her seat and goes to hug Chaeyeon earning more cheers. Chaeyeon reciprocates the hug as Sakura whispers 'I love you too' into Chaeyeon's ear. They pull apart from each other as Chaeyeon hands over the mic to Sakura who takes it with one hand and slides her other into Chaeyeon's hand.

 

"I am not usually good with words. I don't always express what I'm feeling but you seem to pick up everything without me needing to. I know I wasn't the best for you back then, I dragged you along and I confused you. But you were patient and waited for me, for that, I am thankful. Because right here, beside you is where I belong. I love you, Chaeyeon. I want to do right by you and I hope that you can continue to be patient with me."

 

Chaeyeon nods her head and mouths 'Always' to Sakura who smiles in response. She gives the mic back to Chaeyeon.

 

"I hope you enjoy yourselves, all at our expense. Thank you!" Chaeyeon speaks as the engaged couple ends their speech.

 

They proceed to visit every table to talk as all the guests begin mingling around. Some of their former school mates - Yena, Yuri, Hitomi, Nako and others approaches them for a short talk. When they finally arrive at their friends' table, they see Hyewon and Yujin in a food eating battle while the others watch. Typical.

 

Hana is first to notice Chaeyeon and Sakura, waving them over.

 

"Nice speech both of you. Almost made me cry."

 

The others finally notes their presence and stops their individual activities to give the engaged couple their undivided attention, inviting them to sit. They chat for a while after which Sakura requests for their other halves to follow her to take photos, while the F4 members plus Chaewon is left at the table.

 

"Oh, right! Chaeyeon," Yujin calls, grabbing their attention, "Did I see your stalker walking around earlier? You invited her?"

 

"Ah, Kura did. She's not that bad, you know. She got the treatment she needed and therapy as well. Sakura approved her release from the hospital and invited her."

 

"I think that's nice, Chae. Everyone desrves a second chance at life after repenting," Chaewon chimes in.

 

"I agree," Hyewon says.

 

"Me too," Hana seconds it.

 

Yujin shrugs nonchalantly and says, "If you are fine with it, I suppose it is okay."

 

"How about the rest of you? Any thoughts of taking things to the next level? Can't stay girlfriends for life, right?" Chaeyeon questions, changing the subject rather quickly.  

 

"Minjoo and I agreed that we won't rush things. If it's time, then naturally we will," Hana answers. 

 

"Miru and I have not thought of it. We wanna continue and see where things lead to. We are still young after all," Hyewon states.

 

"Actually, I..." Yujin pulls out a velvet case from the inside of her coat pockets, earning collective gasps from the others, "I have been meaning to ask her for a while now but I never got the right time. So,  I was thinking of asking her tonight."

 

"Yujin, that's amazing! Congratulations, bro!" Excitement bursting through Chaeyeon's words as she pats Yujin on the back. 

 

"Congratulation on what?" 

 

The five of them freezes simultaneously when they hear Wonyoung's voice from behind. They exchange nervous glances, not wanting to spoil Yujin's plans - they let out exaggerated laughs. 

 

"We were congratulating Yujin on winning the food eating competition, right guys?" Chaewon says in between her fake laughs, signalling for the others to go along with her. A series of agreements leave each girl's mouth: 

 

"Yeah!" 

 

"That's right!" 

 

"Amazing, right!" 

 

"I lost but it's okay! Haha..."

 

Wonyoung and the others raise their brows questioningly at their weird behaviours but doesn't say anything. They join their respective halves and begins a new topic, delving into past stories to distract them from suspecting their (very obvious) lies.

 

---

 

Nightfall arrives without a single word. The time for Yujin to execute her plans approaches like a bullet train and Yujin is now realizing that she has no idea how she is going to go about executing her plans.

 

Would it be too obvious if she asked Wonyoung to head to the beach? Or dinner? 

 

The velvet case in her pant's pocket suddenly weighs a ton as dread fills her body. Cold sweat runs down the back of her neck and fear overruns her systems. To be honest, she doesn't have a solid plan at all. 

 

What is she going to do? 

 

"Hey, Jinnie, are you okay?" 

 

"Huh," Yujin mumbles incoherently, snapping out of her panic when she hears her girlfriend's soothing voice invading her ears. 

 

Wonyoung furrows her brows, walking towards Yujin and places the back of her hand against Yujin's forehead to get her temperature. 

 

"You don't look so well and you were pretty absent during dinner as well. Are you sick?" Wonyoung asks with concern laced in her tone. 

 

Yujin shakes her head. 

 

"Are you keeping something from me then?" 

 

Yujin pales and once more shaking her head, more vigorously this time. 

 

"Then? Is something on your mind? You know you can always tell me." 

 

Yujin decides that it is now or never. She forgoes any plans that she had and steeles her nerves to ask: 

 

"Hey, bunny. Do you want to go for a walk?" 

 

Wonyoung's frown melts away as she giggles. "Is that what was bothering you? What am I going to do - say no?"

 

Yujin fakes a smile and thinks. I hope not to my other question. 

 

"Of course, Jinnie. Let me just grab my sweater and we can go," Wonyoung says ultimately, walking to the closet and takes her sweater off the hangar. 

 

She then slips her arms through the sweater and adjusts it before walking back to Yujin. She holds out her hand towards Yujin and says: 

 

"Ready?" 

 

Yujin nods, slipping her hand into Wonyoung's warm ones.  

 

"More than I'll ever be," Yujin replies with dual meanings to her words. 

 

She is ready to ask the love of her life to be with her for life and she can only hope Wonyoung feels the same way. 

 

The walk from their suite down to the beach is not a long one - the entire way is spent swinging their hands with childlike delight - giggling happily when Yujin makes weird faces to elicit laughter from Wonyoung. The sound of crashing waves grows louder as they near the beach. The water shimmers under the full moon and so does Wonyoung in Yujin's eyes. 

 

Wonyoung walks ahead of Yujin, dragging Yujin behind her, thrilled by the sight of the ocean. As Wonyoung watches the sea with awe in her eyes, she is unaware of the loving gazes from Yujin who stands beside Wonyoung. Yujin marvels at the sight of Wonyoung - her beauty is unmatched and the way her eyes shines like stars reminds Yujin of the night skies. Over the years, Yujin has always admired Wonyoung's personality - headstrong, sassy and kind, all in one body - it is amazing. 

 

Yujin never expected to fall for Wonyoung. She was a mere pain in Yujin's and it annoyed her when Wonyoung would not submit to her like everyone else did. She did not expect to be intrigued by Wonyoung let alone allow herself to open up about parts of herself that she has chosen to keep hidden. But being with Wonyoung was so easy, it was almost too easy to fall in love with the person that Wonyoung is. 

 

She regrets nothing

 

"Jang Wonyoung." 

 

Wonyoung is startled by the use of her full name, something Yujin never does. It's always bunny, wonnie or other nicknames. Never Jang Wonyoung. It worries Wonyoung whose brows knit together as she stares at Yujin with worry clouding her mind. But if Wonyoung would just see through her worry, she would have noticed the way love pours from Yujin's eyes. 

 

"Jinnie?" 

 

Yujin does not waste another second and kneels to the ground on one knee, pulling out the velvet case from her pant's pocket. Wonyoung gasps, her hands flying to cover . 

 

"Jang Wonyoung. I have never been more in love with anyone as I am with you. I have spent five years of my life with you and not one day have I regretted spending it with you. Which is why I am asking you to spend a lifetime with me, to allow me to love you, to care for you and to give you the world. Wonnie, would you marry me?" Yujin then opens the case, revealing the gold and silver aquamarine ring. 

 

Buy your special gold vintage aquamarine set Sanne ring at DiamondsByMe

 

Wonyoung's tears well up in her eyes as she nods eagerly and answers, "Yes. A million times yes!" 

 

Yujin beams from cheek to cheek and pulls the ring out of the cushion, takes Wonyoung's hand and slides it onto her ring finger. Wonyoung then tackles Yujin onto the sand, hugging her tightly as Yujin circles her arms around Wonyoung's waist and nuzzles her way into Wonyoung's neck. The newly engaged couple professes their love for each other over and over again. Not wanting to remain on the sand, Yujin rises from the sand with Wonyoung in her arms. 

 

Yujin stares into Wonyoung's eyes, leaning closer until she could feel her breath fanning onto Wonyoung's lips. Her eyes flickers up to Wonyoung whose eyes turn to slits and with that, she bridges the space between their lips. She goes slow and reaches one hand up to caress Wonyoung's face. She pulls away, muttering, "I love you, Jang Wonyoung," before pressing another kiss onto Wonyoung's lips. 

 

"WOOO! Go, Ahn Yujin!!" 

 

They stop, looking at each other like a deer caught in headlights before turning their heads towards the direction of the resort together. They find their friends standing together, clapping and watching them like a romatic date at the cinema. Their eyes find each other's once more, breaking out into the large grins as they help each other to their feet. 

 

They walk back towards their friends, joining them as a wave of congratulations welcomes them. They are happy to be surrounded by their friends and they wouldn't have it any other way. 

 

If you had asked Wonyoung all those years ago if she would fall for an heiress, she would have answered, 'Hell, no!'

 

But now as she is surrounded by the world's most amazing friends and her fiance, her answer would be: 

 

Yes, I am in love with Miss Heiress. 

 

---

 

 

 

The End.