Look At What You Did

My Mr Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minyoung and Victoire just stood by the distance, frozen. Alicia gasped at what she did. "Oh no! I'm so sorry!" She tried to use a tissue to wipe the mess away. But the guy, D.O, whom Victoire exclaimed, just look at her with cold eyes. "Look at what you did! Can you watch where you're going next time?!" he scolded. Alicia was shocked of his reply. "Hey! I said I was sorry!" 

"Hmph! Sorry isn't gonna fix anything! And give me that tissue! I'll wipe it myself!" said D.O as he snatch the tissue from her hand and wipe the mess. Alicia was still frozen by his attitude. "You're very rude, do you know that?!" D.O didn't say anything as he turned to walk away. Suddenly, he missed a step and trip over. "Ow!!" he whined.

Alicia laughed. But D.O, who's ears are sharp, heard her laughter. "Oh, so you dare to laugh at someone who tripped over? Do you know who I am?!" he yelled. "Well, you were the one who did not say sorry to me. So, you deserve it," Alicia respond with a smirk. Then, she bend down and whispered, "And let's face it. I don't care if you're some famous handsome celebrity. To me, you're the ruddest person I ever met." And she got up and walk back to where her friends were. "Come on, girls. Let's not waste our time with this person."

Without saying a word, they walked away. D.O turn around and watch them go from behind. "I hope I don't have to see you again!!" he shouted. But Alicia ignore him and continue on the way. 

As D.O was getting up, a guy came over to help him up. "Aigoo! What happened?" he asked. D.O shove away his arm and wipe the dust off his sleeves. "Oh, it's nothing," he grumbled. "Come on! We'll be late for your schedule!" the man complained.

 

"Wow! You're unbelievable!" said Minyoung. "What do you mean?" asked Alicia. "That person you bumped into was EXO's D.O!" replied Minyoung. Alicia just shrug her shoulders, "So? What's that gotta do with me?" Minyoung just look at her with worried eyes. "You don't get it, do you? EXO is one of the most famous boy band in Korea. And they have millions of fans. If anyone sees your action today, they will put it on SNS and you'll be humiliated by everyone on media!" she said with concern. "Their fans care for the members a lot. They can bash you if you try to harm any of them."

Alicia tossed her hair and grumbled, "It was an accident! It's not like I made the mess on purpose! And I did apologized. But all I get were rude remarks from him! I don't care if he's in EXO or whatever group he's in! I still think he's a jerk!" Victoire tried to calm her friend down, "Um, Alicia, try to keep your voice low. Everyone can hear you."

Minyoung just sighed, "Okay. It's your choice. But let me offer you a warning, just be careful the next time you meet a celebrity. I don't want to see you get hurt, especially if it's your first time here in this country."

 

D.O was having a schedule with s. He still can't get over the incident with Alicia. "Woah! Hyung, what happened to your shirt?" asked Sehun. Kai take a good look at the shirt, "It looks like....ice cream. Were you eating ice cream earlier?" D.O glare at him and said, "Of course not! Some careless foreigner bumped into me while she was holding an ice cream cone. She's responsible for the mess."

"Okay, okay! Calm down! Sheesh!" said Sehun, rolling his eyes. "But she can speak fluent Korean too," said D.O. "Aish! Never mind her, okay? Get over it and just focus on your life. The more you think about it, the more angry you'll get. And it's not good for your self-esteem," said Kai. "I just hope I don't have to meet her again."

 

~~~

 

The next day, Alicia still couldn't get over the incident yesterday. But she tried not to remember it as she focus in class. "Today, I'll be giving your assignments. Each of you will be designing a fashionable clothes for a famous celebrity in Korea," Mr Kim announced. "Wow! That's awesome!" Victoire squealed. "And it has to look glamourous. Because we don't want our local celebrities to feel awful with lousy designs and give our university a bad name. So, please do your best." And he took out a box. "When I call your n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter