Cheer Up

My Mr Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alicia returned home to find D.O's face black with anger and holding the t-shirt she accidentally burned with the iron. "I-I...I can explain," she tried to say but D.O interrupted her, "Explain what?! How can you explain this burn mark?!!" Alicia gulped. "It was an accident. I swear! I was taking a phone call and......" 

Out of furiousity, D.O threw the shirt down on the floor. "You're such a careless girl!! Now I can't wear this shirt anymore!! This shirt is so precious to me! It was a gift from a special person!!" he shouted. Then, he pointed a finger directly at her face. "I've already told you that I do not tolerate lousy mistakes. This includes careless mistake like this!! And you did it on your first day of the job!"

Alicia was b with tears. "Hey! I said I was sorry! And I didn't know you treasure this t-shirt so much! You can get another one!" she said with a loud voice. D.O gave a scornful laugh, "Get another one?! Hah!! You can't get another one like this! This shirt is custom made! You can't buy this from a store!" D.O ruffled his hair before he continue, "You know what? My members made a mistake hiring you as a housemaid!! From today onwards, you're fired!!! Go find another part time job outside!! Made lots of mistakes for all I care!! That's what you're good at!!" 

Alicia gasped by his words. With one angry stare, she ran out of the house, sobbing. Baekhyun and Sehun, who were resting in their room, heard the commotion and went downstairs to hear what was going on. "Hey, D.O yah! What's with all the yelling?" asked Baekhyun. "Thanks to you guys, you hired a clumsy girl who ruined my custom made t-shirt!" D.O replied him with cold glares. "Don't worry! She's not getting paid because I fired her!" 

"What? How can you fired her if we've just hired her?" asked Sehun, who was shocked. "There's no rule that says we can't fire an employee on the next day," snapped D.O. "I say she's fired and that's final!" Baekhyun sighed, "She just made one slight mistake. Can't you give her another chance?" 

"Why should I? After what she has done," said D.O, grabbing the t-shirt and hugging it. Sehun rolled his eyes. "Oh, come on, hyung! You still have that t-shirt? I thought you'd have thrown it away and move on," he groaned. "I was going to but because it was full of memories, I couldn't bear to throw it away. Since it's all burned now, I guess I can't keep it," said D.O. Baekhyun put his hand on his shoulder. "You should go back and cool down. We'll deal with Alicia when she gets back," he told him.

 

Meanwhile, Alicia was walking along the streets with her face buried. Her eyes were still watery and tears kept falling down. Without knowing, she bumped into someone. "I'm sorry," she apologized and began to walk away. "Alicia?" a voice said. Alicia look up and saw Bo Gum. "Hey there. I didn't expect to see you again," he greeted with a smile. He noticed her red, watery eyes. "You're crying. What's the matter? Did you hurt yourself?" Alicia didn't want to answer that question, thinking that she shouldn't share something personal with a celebrity. "You're definitely upset about something. Please tell me what made you cry," Bo Gum tried persuading her again to tell him her problem. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter