The First Kiss

My Mr Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alicia went to the sushi restaurant D.O recommended. But he was nowhere to be found inside. "Excuse me? How many person?" the waiter asked. "Two," she replied. The waiter led her to an empty table first. While waiting, she look at the menu. A few minutes later, D.O showed up. He spotted Alicia sitting down and went there. "Hello," he greeted. Alicia looked up and greet back. "You came at last! I was worried you weren't going to show up." D.O sat down and said, "There was heavy traffic on the way here. That's why I came in a little late." 

D.O called the waiter and ordered the dishes that was recommended. "This place looks kind of......expensive," whispered Alicia. "Yeah. But I ate at Michelin three-star restaurants before. So, I can afford. Enjoy it while you can," said D.O. Alicia grinned. When the dishes came, she was amazed by the sight of the sushi. She grab one and put it in . "Mmmm. Taste good."

 

After the sushi dinner, D.O and Alicia went for a walk at the park. Snow was falling down from the sky. "It's so beautiful," Alicia said softly. "Yeah, it is," D.O agrees with her. There were not many people. So, it is safe for both of them to walk without concerns. "I feel so free today. Everywhere I go, fans would recognize me and follow me around. Now, I can walk without stress." Alicia chuckled. "I guess it's not easy being a famous celebrity." 

"Yeah. Sometimes you feel like you wanna......." Before he could finished the sentence, Alicia finishes for him, "..........run away. I also felt the same thing when I was picked on by the students." Both of them look and each other and just laughed it off. "Sounds like we both have the same thinking." D.O held her hand and said, "You know what, Alicia. You're quite different from the other girls I met. You're also the first girl that didn't squeal or scream at the sight of us."

"Well, maybe because I wasn't interest in Kpop like Victoire. After I knew you guys, I start to kinda like your group. And you too," said Alicia. "I made a wrong impression on you earlier. At first, I thought you were a rude person because of the way you stare. But then, after getting to know you, you're the most caring and kind person I met. I've never seen a celebrity with your attitude before. I've watched the reality shows and dramas and movies you appeared on and you were amazing. You're the best, Do Kyungsoo."

D.O just smile at her. "And now, I no longer felt scared of you. I'm starting to feel comfortable with you more and more each day," Alicia continued. "I'm glad to hear that. The more you know me, the less scared you'll feel," he said.

Then, Alicia looked up the tree. She saw a mistletoe hanging above them. D.O also noticed it. "Why is there a mistletoe hanging there?" she asked. "I don't know," said D.O. They both stare into each other without moving an inch.

"It's a tradition to kiss under the mistletoe. I don't know if I should......" thought Alicia.

"I heard about mistletoes. Couples usually kissed when they're under them. Since we are under one, maybe I should do it," thought D.O. 

They felt confused on what to do. "I know it's a tradition. But i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter