Breaking Up

My Mr Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alicia came home with a nervous stomach. When she enter inside, she found D.O sitting on the couch, all alone in the dark with a dim light. "You might be wondering why I'm sitting here in the dark." he said sternly. Alicia knew the answer to that. "Yes, Do Kyungsoo. Can you please switch on the lights? You're freaking me out," she sighed. D.O switched on the lights. He still doesn't look impressed to see her. He stood up and suddenly walk towards her with arms crossed. "Look! I know what you saw earlier today. But I can explain everything," said Alicia. "Fine! Why don't we start off with a little recap?!" D.O suggested in an angry tone. "When we were having dinner the other night, you told me you were going to your friend's house for a discussion. But then one day, you stopped replying my texts and calls. When I saw you, you were sitting with Bo Gum in a restaurant and the other day I saw you and Mina were together! And now, I see you waltzing with Bo Gum and he was dipping you, leaning forward for a kiss!" 

Alicia didn't say anything as D.O continued, "I guess there's no explanation needed! You lied to me about going to your friend's house and being busy with college work! You were trying to sneak away to go and see Bo Gum! You rather spend more time with him than me, right?!" Alicia was more confused than ever. "What are you talking about?" she asked. "Don't try to play a fool on me! I saw everything with my own eyes!" shouted D.O. Alicia remain calm as she tried to explain the truth, "Please hear me out, Kyungsoo. The reason why I couldn't text and call you back is because my old phone broke and it couldn't work anymore. I had to get a new phone. And you told me it is okay to spend time with your friends."

"Yes, I know that! But I've been seeing you with Bo Gum a few times than your other friends! Are you two trying to flirt behind my back?! Or did Mina taught you how to do that just to break up with me?!!" Right now, D.O was boiling mad. Alicia was starting to feel upset and scared at the same time. "No! Of course not! I would never do that to you! And I never lie," she said in a loud voice. "Then, can you explain the incident in the dance studio today?!" asked D.O. "Bo Gum was asking me to teach him a waltz, because he c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter