Graduation Day

My Mr Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Blue = English

 

 

[4 years later]

 

After grueling years of studies and thesis, Alicia and Victoire have finally graduated with their degrees in fashion designing. All their hard work and stress have paid off. Alicia's family flew down from L.A. to attend her graduation convocation as well. When the ceremony was over, the students came out of the hall to have photo session with their friends and families. "Say cheese!" Alicia smile for the camera with Victoire, Christina and Minyoung. Their own families help them take a group photo. The four girls give hugs to each other. "Our university life maybe over. But we'll still be friends," Minyoung told them. "Of course," Victoire exclaimed with agreement. "I'm gonna miss all of you. Don't forget to give us a contact," said Alicia. "We will," said Christina. 

It was time for the girls to part with their families. They give one last group hug and part ways. "Congratulations, dear," Mrs Wilson said as she hugged her daughter. "So, where are you gonna do your fashion business?" asked Hailey. "I'll probably stay here and open my business," Alicia replied with a grin. "Besides, I have a special person to keep me company."

"You mean.......you got a boyfriend already?"

"Yep."

Hailey squealed and shake her sister's hand. "Another congrats to you, sis," she exclaimed. Their parents just laughed. "How long have you two been dating?" asked Mr Wilson. "For four years now," Alicia reply her father. "Well, whatever you decide and whichever country you choose to be, we'll always be here to support you. And you'll always be our precious darling," said Mrs Wilson.

 

From the distance, Alicia saw D.O approaching with a bouquet of flowers in his hand. Alicia excused herself and walk towards him. Alicia sighed and put her hands on her hips. "Dear me! Looks like you have to set a reminder for special events," she scolded him playfully. "I know. Sorry, honey. There was a bad traffic on my way from schedu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter