I Thought I Never See You Again

My Mr Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Autumn didn't last long as winter is approaching. Alicia saw snow falling from the sky. She take out her palm and a small drop of snow fell on her palm. She hover over her jacket as she make her way towards her classroom. Luckily, it was warm inside. "It's freezing outside today. I had to walk fast," said Victoire as she sat down. "Lucky Christina's aunt gave me hot packs. Here, you can take one too." Alicia thanked her as she took the hot pack from her. 

Suddenly, her cellphone vibrates. There was a few minutes before class begin. Alicia quickly check her phone. She received a phone call from D.O. "Hello?" she answered. "Hi, Alicia. I hope I'm not interrupting you at the moment," D.O said through the line. "No. I haven't start class. But I can't chat long. Please make this call quick," Alicia told him as she kept an eye out on her lecturer. "Alright. I have time to spare during lunch time. Can we meet up for lunch today? I'll treat you," said D.O. As soon as Alicia saw the lecturer coming in, she said a quick good bye and end the call. 

 

[3 hours later]

 

Class has ended and Alicia is finally free. "Alicia, wanna join us for lunch today?" asked Victoire. "I have a lunch appointment with someone today. Maybe next time, okay?" replied Alicia. "Oh, alright. I'll see you in the library later," said Victoire as she wave at her friend. Alicia wave back and walk out of the campus. To her surprise, D.O was waiting in the van outside of the gate. "Over here!" he called, giving her a signal. Alicia walk towards the van. "Hop in. I'll take you to one restaurant which has food suitable for winter," he told her. 

The manager drove all the way to the restaurant. "Here we are. I'll be back to take you to your schedule later," he told D.O as he parked the van. D.O and Alicia got down from the van and enter the restaurant. The waitress show them to their table. "Here's your menu," she told them as she hand them the menu. Alicia open it and began to scan through the food. "You can try this," D.O said as he points at the picture of a budae jjigae "It's called budae jjigae, an army stew. It has ramen and other condiments inside. It's delicious and recommended to try." 

"Okay. I'll give it a try," said Alicia. "Two budae jjigae, please," D.O told the waitress. She wrote down the orders and left with the menus. "This is the first time I had lunch with you alone," said Alicia. D.O began to laugh, "Actually, all my members wanted to vote on who will take you out for lunch today. But since none of them can make a decision, I volunteer myself to do it. And they were all surprised when I vote myself." Alicia laughed along, "Maybe because they still think we're not on good terms since the beginning. But hearing that you vote yourself, I was surprised myself."

"Well, just like you said the other day, I have to get out of my shell and move on from my past," said D.O. 15 minutes later, their orders arrived. "Here you go. Two bowls of budae jjigae. Enjoy." Alicia picked up her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter