New Year Celebration

My Mr Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 45 minutes of romance, Alicia and D.O parted their lips to breathe. "That was nice," whispered Alicia. "Yeah. I agree," D.O whispered back. "You know what? I think I'm starting to fall in love." Alicia smiled, "Same here." Both she and D.O grin as they press their foreheads against each other. "We better get some sleep," Alicia chuckled. D.O nod his head as he get up. "Yeah. It's been a long night for us. See you in the morning."

 

~~~

[New Year Eve night]

It was the night before the new year. All the EXO members are at the stadium, getting ready to perform, along with the other artists. Alicia came to the venue as well to watch them. D.O gave her a free ticket. "Victoire will be so jealous of me when I told her I watch EXO performing live," she chuckled to herself.

"Alicia!" a voice greeted her. Alicia turned to the right side and was surprised to see Bo Gum! "Omo! Bo Gum! What a nice surprise to see you here," she said, grinning. "Me too. I didn't expect I find you here," he said. "Where's IU?" asked Alicia. "She's performing tonight. I came here to support her," replied Bo Gum. "Oh look! There she is!" IU took the stage to perform. She sang a cute song and Alicia was impressed with her performance. "Wow! She's good," said Alicia. "Yep. You should hear her sing a ballad. She's excellent," said Bo Gum, feeling proud for his girlfriend. 

After IU performed the third song, she went down the stage. Bo Gum clapped and cheered for her. There were a few more performances by other artists. At last, it was EXO's turn. All the fans who were at the venue waved their lightsticks and cheer as loud as possible. This was Alicia's first time watching D.O and s dancing and singing with charisma on the stage. 

Soon, it was 11:59 PM. It was almost time for the countdown. "10........9.........8.........7..........6..........5...........4..........3.........2.........1........" After counting to one, it was midnight! Confetti burst from the stage and streamers fell from the ceiling. Fireworks can be s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter