A Small Job

My Mr Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the cafeteria, Alicia reunites with her dormmates during lunch hour. ".......her aunt makes the best kimchi pancake," Victoire told the other girls with excitement. When she saw Alicia approaching, she stopped and waved. "Alicia! Over here!" she called. Alicia smile and sat with them. "We were just talking about Christina's aunt." Christina just smiled, "Yeah. My aunt made some kimchi pancake as a welcome food for Victoire and she loved it." "Well, that's nice," said Alicia. "By the way, where are you staying now?" asked Minyoung. 

Then, Alicia remembered the warning D.O gave her about her stay. "Oh...it's uh.....just an empty house. The owner said I can stay as long as I want," Alicia said with a grin. "Wow! Lucky you. You get the whole house to yourself," sighed Christina. No, unlucky me! I got a nasty member of EXO who is one of the owner of the house, thought Alicia while she fake a laugh. "But at the same time, it must have been lonely for you," said Minyoung. "Well, at least I can do my studies without any disturbance," said Alicia. 

 

Alicia remembered that she had to design a clothes on Park Bo Gum, a famous actor, for her assignment. She went to his agency to see if he's there. "I'm aware that you're designing some clothes for Bo Gum as part of your assignment, right?" the CEO of the agency asked. "Yes, sir," said Alicia with a gulp. "Bo Gum is currently filming a drama at the moment. Tomorrow he'll have a magazine photoshoot. So, you can go there and meet him so that he'll be comfortable with you. I'll send you the location of the studio tonight," he told her. "And good luck on your assignment."

 

When Alicia got home in the evening, a surprise awaits her. Inside the house was D.O with Suho and Chanyeol. "Um, hello," she greeted. Only Suho and Chanyeol greet her with a smile. D.O just stand there with his arms crossed. "I finally got to meet you at last," said Chanyeol, excitedly. "Have a sit, Alicia. We want to talk to you about something," said Suho. Alicia did as she was told and sat down on the sofa. She was face to face with three EXO members. 

"We just had a meeting earlier. Since you are alone most of the time and we can't always be around to provide you the necessity needs, we thought of giving you a job," said D.O. "But don't worry. The job is simple. All you have to do is to maintain the cleaniless of this house. We shall make you work hard but we will pay you well," said Suho. "But before you consider, are you currently working part time in another place?" Alicia shook her head as an answer. "Well, then, it's settled. You're hired," Chanyeol said with a grin.

"But if you do a lousy job, you're fired," D.O said in a harsh tone. "D.O, don't say that," nagged Suho and he turned to Alicia, "Don't mind him. Just do a good job, that's all." D.O didn't shot back at him. Instead, he just glare at her. Suho hand her a piece of paper. "Here's our contact number in case of an emergency. We may need yours as well." Alicia scribbled her number on another piece of paper and passed it to him. "Here's mine," she said. "Thank you. We'll tell you what you need to clean tomorrow."

Suho and Chanyeol got up, said goodbye and walk out of the door. When they're out of sight, D.O pushed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter