A Misunderstanding

My Mr Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alicia is still having a hard time juggling her workload of unfinished assignments and preparation on the dress. Even D.O couldn't make time to go and visit her, as he and s are preparing for their comeback as well. He too is struggling between comebacks and his acting career. But he never fails to communicate with her through his phone and Alicia replies him back. 

However, one day, D.O noticed that Alicia stops replying him. He sends lots of text messages but there was nothing from her. When he tried to call her, the voice mailbox replied him instead. "Still no reply from your girlfriend yet, eh, hyung?" asked Kai. "Yeah. I tried texting and calling but it's the same result," D.O replied. "Stop worrying. She's probably too busy to answer you," Chen said next. "Yeah. You know, with all the assignments submission day and exams," said Kai. 

The real reason why Alicia couldn't reply D.O back is because her cellphone's screen broke and got stepped on when someone pushed her to the ground and a foot crushed her phone. Alicia was sad that her phone couldn't functioned anymore. "Oh no! Now how am I gonna reply Kyungsoo? He's gonna be so worried that I'm not replying him!" She was walking back with tears in her eyes when Bo Gum stumble upon her. He asked why she was crying and Alicia told him the whole story. "How about I get you a new phone for you?" he suggested. "It's the least I can do since you helped me a lot."

 

After their rehearsals, Suho asked D.O to buy them coffee and he agrees. As he pass by one restaurant, he noticed a familiar figure in there. He spotted Alicia smiling and chatting with Bo Gum! "Alicia?! She's having dinner with......Bo Gum?!!" he gasped. "I thought Bo Gum has a girlfriend! Why would he hang out with my girlfriend?" With a sigh, he left.

Inside the restaurant, Alicia didn't notice D.O was spying on them all this while. "You're so funny! I can see why IU likes you a lot," she giggled. "Oh, you're too kind," Bo Gum boasted. Then, he took something out from his bag. "Here you go! A new cellphone just for you." Alicia gasped as she hold the cellphone onto her hands. "It's lovely. Thank you," she said. "Now you can text and call your boyfriend," said Bo Gum. Alicia just smile, astounded by the gift. "You don't really have to."

"But I want to. You really like your boyfriend a lot, do you?" 

"Of course. More than anything."

"Maybe you can text him later. Now, we still need to get back to the wedding preparation."

Alicia kept her gift in her bag and went back to the wedding plan. "I suggest we do a waltz. I've attending a wedding once and the couple came to the middle and dance a waltz," she suggested. "Good idea. But the problem is I can't dance the waltz," said Bo Gum. "Looks like it's time for you to go to a dance school," Alicia said as she put her hands on her hips and smirk.

 

D.O couldn't stop thinking about Alicia with Bo Gum in the restaurant the other day. He thought that Alicia didn't reply him is because she rather be with Bo Gum instead of him. But he tries t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter