A Trip To The Amusement Park (Part 1)

My Mr Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few weeks have passed since Alicia's stay in Korea. She did her studies and the housechore duties well and the EXO members praised her for her hard work and she was well paid by them. The salary was not huge but at least it helped her earn a living and she can survived. D.O did not show up for the past few weeks and Alicia felt relieved and comfortable that she don't have to face him in the house. In fact, her life had been peaceful without him. However, her comfortable state won't last long, for the members had a surprise for her.

One day when Alicia was cleaning the floor, Suho and the other six members came by. "Hi, Alicia," they greeted. Alicia greet them with a bow. "Can we talk to you for awhile?" She nodded, put down her mop and followed them to the living room. She sat down with heavy heart, waiting for what they have to say. "We have two things to talk to you about," Suho begins his sentence. "First, you did a great job in making our summer house clean. But we felt that you should take up a job that is suitable for your future career. We heard that you're studying fashion designing. So, we all thought that we could hire you to be our designer."

Alicia was shocked to hear the news. "You mean....?" All the members grin and nod their heads. "Yep. That's right. We want you to design our clothes for our work," said Baekhyun. "Your salary will be big. Much bigger than cleaning houses. And this could be a great training for you in the future after you graduated and want to start a fashion career," said Suho. "Don't worry. There will be other senior designers who can guide you along the way." Alicia beamed with delight. Me, a fashion designer for EXO? That's the best job I ever had, she thought. 

"So, you agree to work for us?" asked Sehun. "I'd be honoured to work with you," replied Alicia. The other members cheered. Soon, Suho calmed them down. "Alright. Settle down. You can celebrate later. We still have one more thing to talk about," he told them. And everyone stopped and remain calm and quiet. "What's the second thing?" asked Alicia, feeling curious. "I overheard about the incident with you and D.O a few weeks ago," Suho said with concern. "I know he went too far and made you upset with the words he said to you. But I feel that you two shouldn't become enemies and D.O shouldn't be reminded of his painful past he experienced. Since we're all free this Saturday, we thought of taking you with us to Lotte World."

"We plan to put you and him together and bond like friends," said Xiumin. "That way you won't feel uncomfortable with him around." Alicia's excitement drop down when she knows that her enemy is joining them along. She felt worried that he will say a lot of hurtful words. Chanyeol patted her shoulder, "I know it won't be easy for the both of you. It will take time for D.O to be comfortable around you. But don't worry. Take one step at a time. Eventually, he will forget his painful past and will start fresh again."

"Do you really think so?" asked Alicia. "I'm sure of it. Don't stress on this too much. Just give him time, that's all," Chanyeol replied with a smile. "I too had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter