She Still Loves Me

My Mr Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Blue = English

 

As time pass by, Alicia has forgotten about her sadness and moves on with her normal life. As the day of the wedding was also drawing nearer, she was thrill to think about the break up. Both she and Victoire are the most excited because IU has asked them to be her bridesmaid and they happily agree to do it. As for D.O, he too moved on with his life. But he most of the time, he thought about his break up, whether he got carried away that day and regret it. He also thought on whether he should apologize and set things right again. 

On the day before the wedding, D.O went back to his dorm alone. He saw the diary on the drawer next to Chanyeol's bed. Feeling curious, he decide to open it and read it. He flip to the first page. Most of the words in her diary were written in English. Lucky for him, he can read the words.

 

Dear diary,

Today was my first day in Korea. I met three nice girls in my dorm. Victoire, who is French. Christina, who is Korean-British and Minyoung, a Korean girl from Busan. Me and Victoire became best friends and coursemate, since we both study the same course together. Of course, not everyone I met is nice. I bumped into a guy who called himself D.O of EXO. Whoever he is, he's so grumpy. 

 

D.O chuckled at what he read, as he remembered the day he first met Alicia where she spill her ice cream on his shirt and he yelled at her. He flip to a few more pages.

 

Dear diary,

I had a bad night when I came home from shopping. I got yelled at by D.O for ruining his shirt. I mean, what's the big deal with him and the t-shirt? He treat it as if it's a precious treasure. I got so angry until I cried. But lucky for me, I ran into Bo Gum and he comfort me. He even int

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter