Feeling Suspicious

My Mr Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since the proposal, Bo Gum had never feel so happy. IU also felt the same thing. For the following days, the couple, Alicia and Victoire discuss the wedding plans. IU asked Alicia and Victoire if they could design a wedding dress for her and they happily agree to do it. "I will pay you handsomely if you do a good job on the dress," said IU. "Unfortunately, it may take a while because we have assignments to finished," said Victoire. "And I gotta design a new fashion for EXO for their upcoming album," said Alicia. Bo Gum just smile and said, "No problem. Our wedding will take place around the summer. There's plenty of time to design." IU also agree with her fiance, "That's true. We still need to discuss the venue and preparations."

Alicia didn't have the time to go out with D.O due to the wedding preparation, her job and assignment. She was almost going to collapse. D.O was also concern about it. When Alicia was taking a rest in the studio, D.O came by with a cup of coffee. "Here you go, dear. Something to keep you energized," he said, putting down the cup on the table. "Thanks, sweetheart," said Alicia as she took a small sip of the coffee. D.O sat with her. "I'm a bit concern about you. You look quite stress recently and you always reject my invitation to go out for a date. Is there something wrong?" he asked. Alicia just smile at him and shake her head, "No. I'm okay. It's just.....I'm juggling with this job and my assignment right now. Everytime I come home, I've been so tired." 

"I see. If that's the case, why don't you take a break from this job and focus on your assignment for now? That way, you won't feel more stress," D.O suggested. "Good idea. But what about your costumes? I still have more details to touch up," said Alicia. "We'll find other designers to help out," said D.O. "In the mean time, just focus on your studies first."

"Thanks. Sorry I couldn't go out with you for the past few days."

"That's okay, sweetie. I just want to know how you're doing. If you need some help, you can ask me."

 

The next day, Victoire approached Alicia after their first class ended. "Hey, Alicia. I was wondering if I could come by your place and discuss about the wedding dress details." she suggested. Alicia remembered that she's still living in EXO's summer house and they warned her not to bring anyone back in case any fans found out about the hideout. "I don't think that would be such a good idea," she told her friend. 

"Why not?" asked Victoire. Alicia had to come up with an excuse that doesn't mentioned EXO. "The.....uh.....the tenant.....don't like me bringing friends into the house due to the......noise," she said, grinning. "Really? The neighbors complained about the noise before?" Victoire asked again. "Yeah. That's right," Alicia replied in a flash. "If that's the case, then we can go to Christina's house and discuss. We have no problems with the noise," said Victoire. "Meet me there after dinner, kay?" Alicia nod her head. As soon as Victoire left for the toilet, Alicia wipe her sweat. 

When Alicia came home that evening, she found D.O cooking dinner in the kitchen. "Huh? Kyungsoo? What are you doing here?" she asked. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter