I'm Glad You Came

My Mr Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The wedding was held at a large garden. IU walked down the aisle, with Alicia holding her long veil and Victoire walking alongside her. Bo Gum couldn't help but to smile. IU also smiled back as she reached the altar, holding his hand. The ceremony lasted for 20 minutes, plus the bride and groom declaring their vows. Victoire and Alicia just grinned at the couple. Just then, Minyoung, who also attended the wedding with Christina, whispered, "Alicia? Where's D.O? Didn't you invited him?" Alicia sighed, "Forget it. He's not coming." Victoire pat her hand and said, "Don't worry. Maybe he's late. He'll be here."

"I now pronounced you husband and wife!" announced the pastor. Bo Gum opened IU's veil and kissed her lips. The guests sitting down cheered and clapped for the newlyweds. Victoire wiped her eyes away. Minyoung and Christina just applause. Alicia kept looking at the back. There was still no sign of D.O. She was starting to think that D.O was serious about the break up and not coming back. "If that's the way he wants it, then I'm going to forget him completely. Once I finished my studies, I'm going back to L.A. for good."

 

Meanwhile, EXO just finished recording their MV for their comeback. "Hey, D.O. Isn't the wedding today?" asked Chanyeol. "Yeah. But I missed it. The ceremony would be over by now," D.O replied with a sigh. "Well, there's always the reception. You can still make it," said Chen. D.O just shrugged. "I don't know if I should." Suho smiled and said, "Just go. Go and win her back before it's too late." And he held a white tuxedo. "You might need this for the event." D.O held onto the outfit, nod his head and get changed in a flash.

 

After the ceremony is finished, then came the reception. There were lots of good food spread across the table. There was even a DJ playing some music. All the guests were having a great time. Then, the music stopped. "Attention, everyone. Please welcome the happy newlyweds," the DJ announced. IU and Bo Gum came to the center and start waltzing. "Everyone is welcomed on the dance floor. Grab a partner and start dancing!" All of the guests who brought their spouse with them joined the newlyweds. 

Alicia and her friends, who didn't have partners, just watch everyone dance. She just sighed, wishing that D.O was here. She imagined waltzing with him on the dance floor. She tried to move on and snapped back to reality on separating ways with him. But her heart still aches. Victoire spotted a figure walking in a white tuxedo. She squint her eyes to see who is it. As the figure come closer, she recognize the face right away. She quickly nudge Alicia. "Alicia! Look! It's D.O! He made it!" she exclaimed. Alicia turn around and gasped. "It really is him. He did came after all."

"Hello. I'm sorry I missed your ceremony," D.O greeted the newlyweds. "And I'm sorry I misjudge you," he apologized to Bo Gum. "No worries. It's my fault for asking Alicia to teach me how to waltz," said Bo Gum, grinning. "But she did the right thing though. He dance so beautifully on the dance floor earlier," said IU. "Alicia is over there. I think you owe her an apology too," Bo Gum said, pointing to her direction. "Yeah, I know. By the way, congratulations, you two," said D.O.

Alicia's heart was pumpi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter