A Trip To The Amusement Park (Part 2)

My Mr Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the three friends were lining up for the ride, there were some people who recognized D.O's face. "Omo! Is that EXO D.O?" one girl whispered. "Yes! It is him! OMG!" another girl said. All those who spot him began to take out their cellphones and snap a photo or record a video of him. Alicia, who noticed the commotion, lean towards Victoire and whispered, "There are girls taking photos of D.O here. So, try not to go near him or linked arms with him. This way, rumors of dating scandals won't spread." Victoire heard her and winked, "Got it. Let's just pretend we are normal people going on a joyous ride." 

As more and more people lined up for the ride, many of them recognize D.O and start to take photos and videos of him. Some even squeal and cheer his name out loud. D.O try not to give them attention. Luckily for him, their turn came to sit for the ride. "Wait! Is this......a roller coaster?!" said the shocked D.O. "Yes it is," exclaimed Victoire. "I love roller coasters!" said Alicia, excitedly. The man helped them to lock the seatbelts tightly. "Enjoy the ride," he told everyone riding. The bell rang and the ride begins. The two girls enjoyed themselves, screaming with joy. D.O also screamed but out of fear, for he's not into thrill rides. 

At last, the ride was over. D.O was the first person to get off quickly. "That was fun. Let's do it again!" said Victoire. "But this time, you two ride without me," D.O told them. Alicia smirked, "Are you scared?" She poked fun at him. D.O was looking at her with annoyance, "No! I just.....haven't ride it for so long." The two girls laughed. "Too bad. Then you're gonna miss all the fun. Victoire and I are gonna head to the Viking ship next," said Alicia. "You girls go. I'm gonna sit down and rest," said D.O. 

Alicia pull a face and snapped, "Hey! You can't just sit there and do nothing! You came here to have fun. This is an amusement park." D.O begin to glare at her and shot back, "For your information, my members purposely drag me here. I didn't want to come here in the first place. I was going to relax in the summer house. But I had to be here just to accompany you two girls." Alicia was starting to lose with anger but then she remembered what Chanyeol said to her the other day about giving him time to adjust. She cools down before she continued, "I think your members are trying to get you out of the shell and go out to have some fun. I don't know what you've experienced in your past but you need to try. Don't do it for me or your members, but do it for yourself."

D.O was surprised that she didn't let lose of her anger at him. "This is the first time I see you not losing your cool," he said. "Well, because we're in this place, we're suppose to enjoy ourselves, not start a fight," said Alicia. D.O nod his head and stood up. "You maybe right about what you said about coming out of the shell. I shall try. But I can't change immediately," he said. But he still remain his pride. "However, that doesn't mean we can be friends, even if you say those encouraging words."

"Oh, don't worry. I understand. You don't have to be friends with me. Since you said I make mistakes a lot," laughed Alicia. "Anyways, it's only for today. Let's just enjoy and get this day over with, okay?" She offer her hand for a shake. D.O raised his eyebrow, sighe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter