Nurse Alicia

My Mr Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The week went on as usual. Alicia went on with her normal life as a student, doing assignments after assignments. She also got to be EXO's personal fashion designer and the other designers were impressed by her work. Even the members were also amazed by their outfits she designed for their work. Alicia was proud and happy to work alongside EXO and she got high salary than her housechore work.

Soon, it was also almost time for Bo Gum's fanmeeting. Mr Kim was making an announcement in class one day, "As you all know, your presentations are due in three days time. We've received good reports from their agencies. Well done, everyone. Now listen up. Me and other lecturers, along with famous designers, will be on the set to mark on your fashion designs you did with that celebrity. For those who are doing designs for fanmeetings, we will be sitting at the back to do your grading so that we won't disturb the fans. For those doing designs for MV, we'll be marking in the studio. Don't worry. We won't disturb the artist at all. So, I expect the designs are already sent to the tailors for making your designs. They must be ready on time. If they are delayed, no marks will be given. And we'll fail you on the spot."

Alicia and Victoire felt nervous about their designs. "That's all I need to tell you on your assignment day. Now, let's get back to our lesson for the day," said Mr Kim as he turned back to his slides. In the middle of class, Alicia's cellphone made a vibrate sound. Mr Kim does not like students to meddle with their cellphones during lectures. Seeing that Mr Kim is still lecturing and not looking at the students, she quickly open her cellphone. It was a text message from Suho:

 

"Hi, Alicia. I'm sorry to disturb you at the moment. But we need you to take care of D.O today. He's down with a fever. We can't leave him in our dorm alone as we'll be out the whole day. We sent him to the summer house for a rest. Take good care of him. Thanks."

 

Alicia quickly reply an okay and close her phone and puts it in her bag before Mr Kim turns around and caught her. Thankfully, the lecturer still croons on with his lectures. Alicia felt safe. 

After two hours, Mr Kim's lectures were over and Alicia, Victoire and the other students are free. They were joined by Christina and Minyoung, who also finished their class. "We still have free period before our next class. You wanna go out and have lunch with us?" asked Victoire. "I had to buy something for someone. He's sick today," said Alicia. "I also need to buy something for my aunt. She's having a stomachache recently. I can show you where to get medicine and groceries to make healthy food," said Christina. "We'll see you later then," said Minyoung. The girls waved at each other and went their separate ways.

Christina showed Alicia the nearby pharmacy and grocery mart. "Whenever you need to get something like medicines or food, you can go to these two," she told Alicia. "Minyoung and I discovered it as we were exploring outside of the campus." First, they went to pharmacy. Since D.O is having a fever, she needs to look for medicines that can cure fever. "May I be an assistant?" asked the pharmacist. "Hello. I'm looking for medicines for fever. A friend of mine is sick," said Alicia. The pharmac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter