Comfort Of A Friend

My Mr Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One week has past, and Alicia and D.O had not been themselves since the day they broke up. They wouldn't join in any fun whenever there was relaxation time. During meal times, neither of them would eat with their own peers. Both the EXO members and Alicia's dormmates are quite worry for them. 

In the dorm, when Victoire and Christina are out, Minyoung came to Alicia's room. "Hey, Alicia," she greeted. She was holding a plate of sandwich. "I made a sandwich for you, in case you're hungry." Alicia look at it and just shake her head, "I'm not hungry. Thanks." Minyoung just put the plate on the drawer beside her bed. "I know that face. Something is wrong. You have not been eating regularly for one week. And you won't join us for shopping or anything. Would you mind telling me the problem?" Alicia avoid Minyoung's gaze and said nothing. Minyoung, not giving up, sat down beside her and held her hand. "Come on. Please tell me. Keeping quiet is not gonna help. You need to tell what is hurting you inside. I'm your dormmate and I can help." 

Suddenly, Alicia burst into tears and buried her face in her palms as she sobbed. Minyoung just pat her with comfort. "It's alright. Just let it out." The crying lasted for a few minutes. When Alicia was calmed down, Minyoung begin her question. "Did something bad happened to your family?" she asked. "N-No. It's.....it's Kyungsoo," Alicia replied while wiping her tears with a handkerchief. "Kyungsoo?" Minyoung felt confused at the name. But then, she recognize the familiar name she's referring to. "Oh, you mean EXO D.O?" Alicia quietly nod her head. "What about you and D.O?"

"Remember when I told you girls that I'm dating him? Recently, we had a misunderstanding. He got so upset until he decide to break up," said Alicia, having the confident to tell. "What did you do that made him do that?" asked Minyoung. "He thought I'm cheating on him since I keep hanging out with Bo Gum and I forgot all about him. The truth is, I'm actually helping Bo Gum with his wedding plans," replied Alicia. "I tried to tell him the truth but he just won't listen."

Minyoung just nod her head as she listens. "Well, sometimes guys get angry and say things they don't mean it. They get jealous easily when they see their girlfriends going out with another guy. I know. I was in the same situation as you before . I broke up with my boyfriend after we got into a big argument. But after a while, he came back to me," she said as she pat Alicia's shoulder gently. "How did you two managed to come back together?" asked Alicia. "I just give him some space and time to cool down and think about it. After one month, he came back and apologize to me and we became a couple again," replied Minyoung.

Alicia became more calm and relieve after hearing Minyoung's story. "Don't worry about it too much. Just give yourself and D.O some space for a few days to cool down and reflect. It may take days, weeks and even months. When the time is right, he'll realize how sorry he was and he'll come back to you. But if he doesn't, the only thing to do is to move on. There will be new boyfriends along the way. But the one relationship that'll always maintain is our friendship. We'll always be there no matter what."

With a tear, Alicia and Minyoung give each other a hug as comfort. "You're right, Minyoung. D.O may or may not come back to me. But like you said, there will always be new boyfriends," she said through her crying. "Tonight, we're going for a pizza and dessert as a special night for us girls. I'll be treating. I'm sure you wouldn't want to miss it," said Minyoung, winking her eye. Alicia chuckled, "Pizza and d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter