Meeting An Ex

My Mr Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since that Christmas, Alicia and D.O began going out on dates and they've enjoyed each others' companionship. Of course, they were careful and cautious of jealous fans and tried their best not to get caught. 

One day, Alicia was sitting alone, having her tea break at a cafe when a familiar figure came by. She recognize the person right away. "Hello. I remember you. You're that red hair girl sitting with Kyungsoo the other day." It was Mina! Alicia was shocked to see her but all she could do was to greet her. "Do you mind if I chat with you a bit?" asked Mina. "I'm actually waiting for someone," replied Alicia.

"Is it Kyungsoo?"

"No. Someone else."

"Oh, okay. Um, I won't take long. I just want to get to know you."

Alicia was feeling suspicious about her. But she couldn't deny the offer. Mina take an empty chair and sat down. "I'm pretty sure you know who I am already. I haven't got your name yet by the way," she said. "Oh, I'm Alicia. I'm an exchange student from America," Alicia introduced herself. "Your Korean is quite good, I have to say," said Mina, grinning. "Anyways, I noticed that you've been hanging out with Kyungsoo a lot these days. Are you two in a relationship now?"

"Yeah. You could put it that way," said Alicia. "Wow! I'm happy for you, really. But mind if I give you a little advice?" said Mina. "He maybe your boyfriend now. But he's still an idol. So, don't expect him to surprise you with a bouquet or a box of chocolates on special occasions. And don't expect his fans to accept you immediately."

Alicia grew rigid on her chair but she was confused by her words. "I know you're a little confused. What I mean is that because of his career, he won't have a lot of free time to spend with you. Sometimes on your special occasions like birthdays, Valentine's Day or anniversaries, his schedule may clash with them. All he can do is just wish you through SNS and that's it. I know. I've been through this before. So, I know what it feels like on not receiving anything on special days."

"Is this why you dumped him?" asked Alicia. "And that's not all. When we were dating in public, I was almost get caught. Our photos were taken and were put on SNS. A lot of his fans were not happy about it when they see it. I didn't want anyone to recognize my true identity. So, I made a decision not to go out with him anymore,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter