Day Classes

Destined

"This is so awkward..." Luhan whispered into Baekhyun's ear as they entered their first class of the day, weapon making. The weekend had been and gone, the twelve supernatural beings choosing not to fulfil their desire of having a sleepover since two certain people weren't on talking terms again. 

"It was your idea to put weapon making as the first ing class we have with each other, not to mention the fact that Chanyeol and Baekhyun had a war on Saturday which by the way, I still hear a ing ringing in my ears from it!" Minseok spat, directing his statement to the bubblegum haired boy.

"It wouldn't surprise me if I got a silver piece of metal wedged into my neck after the weekend we had" Tao grumbled his dark under eyes more defined, since he hadn't been sleeping great over the shouting going on between Chanyeol and Baekhyun during the weekend. 

Rolling his eyes Baekhyun twisted the door handle and walked inside. The only people present were his six other classmates and their teacher. When he walked in he heard the oh so familiar sigh from the giant watching him while he walked in. 

"Mr Soi hello" Baekhyun grinned bowing politely to the teacher who sat at the top of the room, obviously avoiding the wolf and his obnoxious behaviour. 

"Hello Baekhyun how are you today?" The teacher asked busying himself with some papers he was cleaning away from the classes he had before. 

"To be honest sir I'm a bit nervous" Baekhyun admitted with a shy smile, the teacher now turning a glance at the vampire. 

"These Alpha's won't harm you Baekhyun" Mr Soi chuckled "They are puppies" 

"That's what I said!" Luhan laughed finally entering the room when his nerves were overcome. 

"Technically Baekhyun was the one that called them puppies" Tao annouced, a bit too proud of his sentence. He, unlike the rest had already claimed his seat that was assigned to him, he was put beside the tall spiky haired wolf Baekhyun remembered to be called Kris. 

"Actually I called Chanyeol the puppy no one else has pissed me off yet" Baekhyun smiled watching as the silver haired giant growled quietly, from his seat behind Sehun. The Alpha before him held a hand to his lips trying to hold back his laugh Chanyeol reaching forward to slap the back of his head. 

"Do I want to know what happened?" Mr Soi wondered. 

"We'll sir.. as you are well aware at this stage, Jongin and I love our pranks. During the weekend we came to realise that Baekhyun had a love for them also, so we thought it would be a great idea to include him in it " Sehun explained with a sly smirk on his lips. "Let's just say that it caused someone to get wet and another fight broke out, we had to practically pull them off each other.. Chanyeol even threatened to bite Baekhyun again"

"We've kept them apart since then, this morning is their first time seeing each other again.." Suho sighed, bowing his head in frustration. He knew something was going to happen, he only wished that no one would get hurt considering they were in a room filled to the brim with weapons the two could use against each other. 

"Ah well sorry to hear that" Mr Soi bowed, before covering his mouth hiding a laugh. "If that's the case I should apologise for your seating place too" 

Baekhyun gasped and Chanyeol's head hit the desk. The wolves watched as the vampire sped himself over to the noticeboard where their sitting arrangement had been posted. "Oh you have to be kidding me.." 

"I promise we won't piss you off" Chen annouced standing up and bowing "I actually like you!" 

The classroom grew silent, so much so that you could hear a pin drop.  

"Ugh...Chen?" Kris whispered looking between the supposed troll and his Alpha. The said boy's eyes widened, his hands immediately coming up in a defense manner, he shook them frantically from side to side

"No NO! Not like that! I don't like Baekhyun, I have my eye on someone else!" 

Baekhyun nodded slowly, his grip tightening on his backpack strap "That's great Chen because you're not really my type." Chen realeased a breath of air in relief as he quickly sat back down, finally feeling the eyes of the wolves move from him.

"So who is it that you like?" Yixing wondered wanting a bit of information from Chen however he did receive some unwanted glares. He clamped his mouth shut when Suho took his place beside him. The vampire sending him a soft smile, a hand on the wolves shoulder. 

"What exactly is your type then?" Kris winked making everyone's attention back to Baekhyun and Chanyeol, the only two with the most between them both. 

"You're not my style" Baekhyun winked back walking towards his seat and sitting himself down, everyone watched the now two awkward boys sit beside each other quietly, passionately waiting for something to happen. 

"Hi" the giant began, shyly looking over to the latter who was surpised at the sudden conversation. 

"Good morning" Baekhyun smiled back, turning his attention to the front of the room where each of his friends were checking out the noticeboard.

Once everyone was sat, Baekhyun now turned his attention to the metal and wood in front of him, since Chanyeol couldn't distract him with simple silence. 

"You are to make a simple stake and a couple silver bullets from the metals and woods infront you" Mr Soi annouced from the top of the room. "The tools you will need are in the drawers on either side of you, I'll be right up here if anyone of you need me"

Baekhyun's hand felt around beside him for a drawer, the naughty thought of his hand slipping onto Chanyeol's thigh crossed his mind but he quickly pushed it away, when he found what he was looking for, he pulled it open and stared down at the knifes and sharpeners. The weapons were easily accessible which surpised him that no mass murders had been done in the school. 

Drawing out a simple craving knife as well as a sharpener, he picked up a piece of oak and began whittling it. The skill having already been in his bones from the time he had spent with the nightmare of a man he once called his mate. Pieces of wood brought themselves to the table, dust joining the slices as Baekhyun continued to force the end of the stake into a sharp point. 

"You seem to know what you're doing" Chanyeol whispered. His hands were fumbling around with scissors and the bunsen burner, not having a clue of what to do with the given materials. 

"And you really don't"  the vampire laughed dropping the knife and wood in favour of a piece of silver metal. "Here let me help you"

Being sure to explain to Chanyeol how exactly to make a silver bullet without using too much metal, Baekhyun took fun in making the giant gasp in awe. He never thought that the stuff he was forced to learn in his younger days would bring him such glee now.  

"That's so easy!" Chanyeol muttered taking back the tools Baekhyun was holding out to him with a smile. 

"Then why couldn't you do it before hmm?" He teased casually bumping his shoulder gently into the latter's. 

"Because I didn't know that there was a simpler way to it" Chanyeol announced his tongue poking out from his mouth in a childish manner. 

Baekhyun nodded going back to his stake making. "There's always an easier option Chanyeol, you just have to be more observant in order to see it, think of it as if you're hunting, you're left with two options, a rabbit and a deer, obviously your first choice would be the deer because it's bigger and you would enjoy it more but sometimes things happen and you just have to get the bunny" 

"We just have deer in our forest vampie, yet I can see where you are coming from" Chanyeol chuckled patting the said boy on his arm gently. 

Baekhyun couldn't help but automatically grin at the nickname he had been rewarded with. "That sounds weird coming from you"

"What does?" Chanyeol questioned, a brow raised. 

"Nice nicknames like that"

"I am a pretty nice guy once you get to know me" the wolf stated with a sly grin, his shoulder bumping into the vampires in a teasing manner. 

"Will you let me.. get to know you I mean, I should probably apologise for what happened on Saturday too, I never expected that you would be the one that walked through the door with the bucket ontop of it" 

Chanyeol's eyes widened while he let out a soft puff of air, Baekhyun became distracted in the former and cut down the side of his finger. 

"Ah!" He cursed dropping his gase to his hand instead of Chanyeol (his distraction), a large cut ran from the side of his nail to the middle of his index finger. The warm liquid pooling before releasing drops onto the dark wooden table. 

"Oh god" Chanyeol gasped his hand, immediately covering his eyes,  Baekhyun watched him closely noticing similarities between them both. When he had been hungry in the infirmary he insisted on keeping his eyes closed, afraid that if he had opened them he would have attacked someone for his blood just like Chanyeol was doing now . 

", it's not healing" he hissed, hearing more droplets fall onto the desk. 

"What why! Why isn't it healing!" Chanyeol blurted, trying his hardest to keep his fangs in while staying in control. Werewolves, liked meat but they liked the taste of blood a bit more. 

"Chill down puppy, I ran low on blood intake today and haven't been able to get any, I also forgot Kyungsoo's miracle juice in my dorm since we figured we were late to get here.. I'm not able to heal as quickly because of it" 

"You need blood?" The wolf asked slowly taking a peck at the vampire who was already looking back up at him. 

"Yeah, but I'm trying to control my daily intake but as you can see it's not really working very well for me" 

"Why?" 

"I killed a girl before because of my hunger" the brunette whispered, his voice cracking. "I don't want to go through anything like that again" 

Without thinking and with movement so fast, Chanyeol took ahold of Baekhyun's hand, tangling their fingers together. "You won't do that again, I can help you if you'd like" 

Baekhyun raised a brow, confusion written all over his pretty face. "How do you plan on doing that?" 

Silence filled the air between them, their fingers still encased in each other. Baekhyun's bleeding hand was still causing a problem, but the touch of the Alpha to his other hand seemed to make his heart rate relax. 

Baekhyun watched as Chanyeol lifted his right hand up, before he slid it down on the raised knife's edge. Gritting his teeth against themselves, Chanyeol allowed a small amount of blood pool on his wrist, the pain quickly been overcome. 

"What are you doing!?" Baekhyun whisper yelled fearing the others in the classroom would hear. He delivered countless hits to Chanyeol's chest although he had done it so fast that Chanyeol only felt one. 

"You'll be able to control your blood lust if you drink from me" Chanyeol whispered moving his chair closer to the smaller, their shoulders bumping. "I'll be able to take it, just.. squeeze my hand if you get scared" 

Baekhyun was frozen he didnt know what to do or what to say, he didn't want to say the wrong thing when Chanyeol had just willingly gave up his blood for him. 

Growing a little impatient the wolf rose his bloody wrist closer to the mouth of the fasting vampire. Chanyeol watched as Baekhyun's fangs appeared resting against the skin of his bottom lip. Chanyeol remained awestruck as the smaller's eyes turned a silver grey colour. In his mind he deemed the transformation 'beautiful'.

Before he could recover from the daze that was Byun Baekhyun, Chanyeol felt the sharp fangs peirce his skin, as well as the tight iron grip on his hand from the vampire beside him. 

A silent moan left his lips as Baekhyun pulled him closer drinking more, their knees touching. "Baek-" Chanyeol whispered already noticing the repaired feminine finger. "You have to finish now" 

Nodding slowly Baekhyun closed his eyes and allowdd his fangs to retract back into his upper jaw. Something hot and wet came out and the small holes he had left behind, Chanyeol literally shook in pleasure upon feeling the tongue press against his hot skin. When Baekhyun considered the marks had been locked enough he pressed his lips down delivering a soft kiss. 

"Thank you" he smiled nervously once he had pulled himself back.

"You...um...do you-...?" Chanyeol stuttered unable to develop words, he sighed while drawing his hand back. 

"I feel alot better now Chanyeol, you managed to cure my cravings so thank you.." 

The wolf smiled in return, deciding that an action was alot easier to understand than his nonsense excuse of sentence formation. Baekhyun watched as the taller spared his wrist a glance. A small bruise about the same length of Baekhyun's fang marks had developed.

"Where are the marks?" Chanyeol wondered surprising the latter at his sudden ability to speak. 

"Ah right you don't know...I your wrist to made the marks disappear in order to avoid the bruising I was supposed to kiss it a bit longer, but I figured it's a bit weird so I stopped when I felt uncomfortable" Baekhyun admitted his fingers ghosting over the once abused arm. 

"Why kiss my wrist when you can have my lips?" The Alpha joked playfully winking his eye. 

"I don't kiss puppies" Baekhyun answered shaking his head although the slight tight squeeze Chanyeol did on their hands made him freeze. 

"Always a first time for everything" 

"I had to kiss your wrist to help the holes go away, we don't want everyone knowing I used you as a blood bag" Baekhyun rolled his eyes wanting to immediately change the subject. 

Chanyeol smirked noticing the subject change and allowing it to be done. He was too focused on their fingers that were still connected and the fact that he could still feel Baekhyun's lips ghosting on his wrist. "Did I help at all?" He wondered stealing a glance. 

Baekhyun grinned, his thumb rubbing the back of Chanyeol's hand. "You did, I'm just sorry I hurt you"

"It's alright you didn't hurt me" 

 

---------

 

"That hurt!" Chanyeol screamed standing up from the knock out position he had been thrown into. 

Baekhyun who had caused the mess, found himself in fits of laughter. "Oh come on puppy you need to surpise me better than that!"

The group had finally made it through the first school day with each other, everyone somehow managed to survive. As per their agreement the Alphas had called upon the once night class students for training and defense which they stated would only happen after classes so they had some time to kill before dinner. 

"We warned you that Baekhyun was the best in the night classes but you don't listen to us!" Luhan giggled from the sidelines a ice pack held to his head. 

Typically one on one fights were something that the Alpha's loved to do. A night student was paired up with an Alpha and whoever won moved on to the next round. After multiple injuries and harsh arsewhopping Chanyeol and Baekhyun were the only ones left to face off against each other. 

"I thought you guys were behind us in training!" Chanyeol groaned after having been flipped over onto his stomach, Baekhyun sticking out his tongue happily. 

"Oh we were, but Baekhyun knows Hapkido" Kyungsoo annouced with a proud smile. 

"WHAT!" Chanyeol screamed as Baekhyun reached down and grabbed his foot, flipping him into his back instead. A clump of shirt was grabbed as well as lifted resulting in Baekhyun coming out to being superior. 

"Don't tell me you're scared of me now puppy?" 

Without realising the situation before him Baekhyun gasped feeling Chanyeol grab his shoulder and flip them both forward, somewhere in the freefall he delivered a kick to the vampires legs. When everything came crashing onto the ground Chanyeol had quickly recovered only to see Baekhyun standing already. 

"This is going to be awhile..." Sehun groaned falling onto the grass, a water bottle clutched tightly in his hand as he viewed the mess in front of him. 

"They haven't even broke a sweat and it's been 30 minutes!" Suho grumbled, equally as tired and bored. 

Quickly Baekhyun managed to find a new attack formation he rushed forward, however Chanyeol countered his attack which resulted in a very awkward positioning. Groaning over the heavy pressure applied to his body Baekhyun tried moving his arms around trying to hit Chanyeol's chest with punches.

"Ohhhh things just got interesting!" Minseok chuckled clapping his hands gleefully. Luhan who deemed himself Minseok's shipping partner reached over for a high five. 

The two boys who were both panting aggressively shot daggers at the celebrating friends. Their fangs were bared in rage. The vampires gasped and froze deciding that they wouldn't develop their shipping act.. at least in public in hope of surviving the soon to be horror show Chanyeol and Baekhyun were likely going to throw. 

Throwing the giant off him Baekhyun rolled ontop of him, easily delivering blows to the chest and stomach, Chanyeol frozen for a brief moment as thoughts overcame his head at the boy on his waist. 

"YAH!" He yelled, blushing incredibly under the heat and punches. The wolf somehow managed to get a good grip on Baekhyun's hands before they could take another blow to his chest, this action allowed the vampire to solely focus on the latter's eyes. "You need to stop this Baekhyun, and please get the hell off me" 

Baekhyun shook his head in denial "No way, you deserve this! I seen what you did to a poor kid earlier you giant YODA!" 

Breaking his arms free Baekhyun jumped up, but before Chanyeol could rise to his feet, Baekhyun gave one more single blow to the face...only this time it was delivered by his foot. 

Chanyeol hissed, his head hitting the mat with a 'thud' his nose breaking from the impact of the kick, blood running down his upper lip making Baekhyun's eyes widen. The vampire could immediately feel his stomach turn in want. The look of worry flashed through the wolf face as he quickly hid the blood behind his hands, his eyes never once fallening from Baekhyun's. 

"Because we don't want another group of people to rhyme off when we explain our school to other people, Vampires, Werewolves and Witches no extra category to get confused about" 

"Bull, that is the most stupid reason" Baekhyun admitted ignoring his stomachs growls to taste Chanyeol's blood again, he was even beginning to smell the scent of it. 

"Do you really think I care about what reason you imply? If you hate our ways so much then just change them, they're not set in stone they can be broken"  

"Like your nose?" Baekhyun asked earning a laugh in responce from his friends. 

"Ha-ha aren't you a funny thing" Chanyeol rolled his eyes taking the towel Sehun was holding out to him, the Alpha wiped the blood off his nose before cracking his nose back into place. 

"How is that I broke your nose and yet you still magically get more handsome" Baekhyun muttered under his breath before regretting it once he heard Chanyeol's smirk in his words  

"You find me handsome huh? What kind words you let slip from that pretty mouth of yours" 

Baekhyun's cheeks flared in a harsh blush, Chanyeol smirked speeding forward, he came face to face with the vampire before anyone could blink. 

"You find my mouth pretty huh?" Baekhyun teased, his puppy eyes willing the giant to think more about the smaller and not just his pretty lips.

"We'll that depends.. do you find me handsome?" Chanyeol wondered, his head tilted making him look like a puppy. 

"Wouldn't you like to know" Baekhyun giggled rolling his eyes. 

"Why so shy?" 

"I'm not shy puppy, you're just very distracting..."

Everyone watched with half laboured breath as Chanyeol leaned down. Baekhyun eyes widened at the gesture, he was scared of what the action would hold so he did the first thing he could think of.. which just so happened to be tossing the giant onto his back. The vampire laughed at the whincing wolf before he took off to the other end of the field. 

"YAH!" Luhan called after him having to squint his eyes to see his friend in the distance, Baekhyun really had managed to put alot of distance between himself and the protectors. 

"Come on giant!" Baekhyun hollered over the wind, resulting in a quick laugh from Chanyeol before he darted over to the vampire using his own supernatural speed. 

 

Please comment your thoughts, I hope you enjoy <3