Injustice

Our Beautiful Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leaning against the headboard, Sehun scrolled through his social media, an amused smirk on his face as he read his fans’ postings and comments. Although his eyes are on his phone, his ears are pricked to the sounds in the bathroom. He contemplates whether he has time to do a quick live session for his fans before Sumin is done with her shower. After several moments of indecisiveness, he concluded against taking a risk. Hell would break lose if in the middle of the live session, Sumin got out of the shower and unwittingly spoke to him.

He raised his eyes from the phone when Sumin walked out of the bathroom. Watching silently as she placed the dirty clothes in the laundry basket and unwrapped the towel on her head before toweling her hair dry, the edge of his lips turned up. Sehun loved watching his girlfriend; her limbs are strong and lean from her regular pilate exercise and the orchestrated her body movements in harmony with ease and elegance. Only recently that he realized that it was likely this quiet gracefulness of someone, shy yet self-assured of herself, that had drawn her to him.

Noticing that her boyfriend has been eyeing her since she got out of the shower, she raised her a questioning eyebrow.

“Blow dry your hair. You going to get sick if it is still damp when you sleep,” Sehun reminded. He knows Sumin prefer to dry her hair naturally, as she often pointed out the use of hairdryer regularly is bad for the hair. So is his frequent change in hair colour. But that has to do with his job, not necessarily his personal liking.  “Com’on, its getting late and there won’t be time to dry naturally,” he insisted. With a pout, Sumin turned and picked up the hair dryer. Chuckling softly, Sehun’s eyes returned to his phone.

“Anything interesting?” Sumin asked as she slid under the covers and maneuver herself into his arms that had opened up. Resting her head against his chest, she quickly scanned the screen on his handphone. Sehun transferred the phone to the other hand, as he wrapped his hand around her to pull her closer.

“They are raising funds for my birthday project,” he told her.

“What are they doing this time? What can they do to top the Times Square advertisement, the planes, the Burq Khalifa…”

“I’m thinking of asking them to donate or do charity works instead..” he interrupted.

“Havent you always remind them? And they have done some.”

Sehun sighed heavily.

“Hun, ultimately, isn’t the existence of your fandoms to create more exposure for you..?” Sumin pointed.

Sehun just buried his nose into her hair, breathing in deeply her scent. Although he appreciated his fans’ efforts, he does feel that the money would be better spent on helping a lot of good causes. He had stopped accepting presents from his fans years ago to encourage more funds towards charity. Conceding to Sumin’s point that his fans do note his pref

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter