For granted

Our Beautiful Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun was seated at the balcony of the hotel room. It has been a long week with his days stretching from noon to past 2am. Today they ended filming earlier, well if you could call it that. They are done before 1am. Physically tired, yet he could not yet fall asleep.  He watched the beautiful view outside; the moonlight dancing on the waters and the waves rising before crashing loudly on the shore which is strangely hypnotizing. He glanced at his watch and saw that its close to 2am in the morning and Sumin would probably be sleeping. He bit his lips disappointed cause he needed to hear her calm voice.

 

To Su-su💝

Are you still awake?

From Su-su💝

Yes. Are you back from filming?

 

"Why are you still up so late?" Sehun asked when she answered his call.

Sumin has been studying for her midterms exams. It has been a stressful day and his unlikely call was a Godsend, just the right thing to relieve her stress. Smiling into the phone, she replied "Studying".

"So late? You still have classes tomorrow," he chastised her.

"Ok, I go to sleep now," she pouted. Sehun chuckled. Sumin rarely whine or pout but when she does it, she looks so cute. How he wished he was in front of her at that moment. He would kiss that pout away.

"Well, since you are still up, can you talk to Oppa for a few minutes?" Sehun teased. He guffawed when he heard Sumin spluttering at the other end. He knew he would get that reaction when he drop the Oppa in. 

"Jeez! What's with you and Oppa!" Sumin murmured. Sumin could not understand why Sehun are so obsessed being call Oppa. She doesn't and could not associate Sehun as an Oppa, he is just not an older guy to her, he is her beloved and Oppa is so generic.

"Ok, ok baby.. don't be upset," he cooed.

"Gawd!! Goodnight!" Sumin knew Sehun is just in the mood to and she is too tired to entertain him.

"Don't hang up babe. No no... I mean sweetheart. I'll stop," Sehun chuckled.

Sumin sighed. "You can really be so annoying, you know?"

"But you still love me, right?"

Sumin rolled her eyes.

"Su, we must go to Jeju together. Its really beautiful. Today, we filmed at this beautiful field, full of flowers. It reminded me of the time we were at Mt Sorak," he changed the topic. As he said it, he realised why he was feeling a little more melancholic that night. When they were filming earlier, he was reminded of the time he was with her, dancing amidst the flowers and it made him missed her more than ever. 

"Waa.. that must be so nice. Did you take any photos?" she asked excitedly.

Sehun sent some of the photos that he took earlier, one of which he had posted on his instagram.

"Wow...Nice!!" she gushed. Her eyes widened as she perused the beautiful photos Sehun had sent across.

"Shall we?" he asked.

"What?" she baffled, a bit confused as she was still admiring the beautiful photos.

"Vacation in Jeju?" he prompted.

She didn't answer. Sehun always suggests going somewhere in public, restaurant for meals, amusement park and vacation. And she is always the one who has to put things into perspective. Always the party pooper.

"Su?" he called out.

"Yeah, that would be nice, wouldn't it?" she answered wistfully.

Sehun heard the wistfulness in her voice. Feeling remorseful, he promised, "One day baby, one day." 

Feeling guilty for reminding Sumin about the limitation of their relationship, he asked about her day. She had gone dress shopping with Yerim for her cousin's wedding. Sehun had wanted to buy a dress for the reception after the ceremony but she has refused. She didn't want an expensive dress. Anyway, her family and friends in Busan would not have appreciated.

"I got a peach A line dress, with boat neck that ends just above my knee," Sumin described it.

Sehun loves to see Sumin in a dress though she doesn't wear it often. She has lean, long legs with y calves that are to die which really looks on a dress. "That sounds so gorgeous! I want to see pics of you in this dress and the bridesmaid"

They continued chatting until reluctantly they hang up to get some rest. 

 

Sumin and Yerim was enjoying their dinner. Mid term assignments and exams are over and they are savouring their time away from books. 

"I think you should bring both the and black pumps. It doesn't hurt to have an extra pair along," Yerim advised.

Sumin scrunched up her nose. "I think either or black shoes would go with both the lilac bridesmaid dress and the one for reception. Why bring both? It just takes up unnecessary space," she pointed out.

Yerim shook her head. "It's only another pair of shoes, that won't take up so much space. What if one broke or something? Anyway, it gives you option," she raised her eyebrows.

Sumin resigned and agreed reluctantly. 

"What time Sehun is coming over tomorrow? I should scram then," Yerim asked.

"He said his flight touches down at 11am. Not sure if he is coming directly from the airport or going to his dorm first," Sumin replied. "You don't have to leave. We are only gonna be here for a short while before leaving to catch my train."

"Hmm.. I'm sure Sehun would make sure he maximise that time with you. I bet you would just be spending all the time in bed," Yerim teased.

Sumin could feel her face turning red. "Nonsense. We got lots of catching up to do," she replied indignantly.

"Of course. Catching up on y time," Yerim continued to . Sumin was about to retort when her phone rang. It was Sehun.

Yerim also saw Sehun's nickname flashing on the phone. "Speaking of the devil. Let's bet," she chortled.

Sumin just turned redder as she grabbed her phone and walked into her bedroom.

 

Yerim was eating her cupcake when Sumin came back to the table not five minutes later. She was about to open to further when the look on Sumin's face stopped her.

"There's nothing to bet," Sumin said curtly and slammed her phone on the table. Picking up her chopstick, she attempted to pick her food but her hand was trembling.

Yerim has never seen Sumin looking like that; her face red with anger, her breaths were short and heaving as she tried to calm herself.

"Hey, is everything ok?" Yerim asked gently.

Sumin bit her lips, before closing her eyes as she breathes deeply. 

"He asked me to change my train to a later time," she started. Breathing deeply again, she continued. "There is a fan sign event for Nature Republic for which only require four of them to represent the group. Sehun was not involved since he has been travel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter