A day of Fun with Friends

Our Beautiful Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note:

I'm not sure what happen but it seems that part of this chapter was cut off after I had it published. I think its because I tried to write a draft for the next chapter on my ipad so that I can write whenever and wherever I have a bit of time. I usually write on my PC.  Somehow I must have screwed it up.

If what you read include a water fight with Sumin in it, then you had read the completed one.

I've re-wrote it, tho it will be similar , it is not exactly the same since I wrote it directly on AFF, I have no copy of the previous one.  I leave it up to you to read it again or just skip it. My sincerest apology.

    ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Sumin was cooking the fifth eggroll while chopping the kimchi in the large open kitchen of the villa. Kyungsoo had asked her the previous night if she could help him cook breakfast and she had readily agreed. She was tasked with making the korean breakfast of kimchi fried rice, with egg roll and bulgogi whereas he will make the eggs, bacon, baked beans and toast.

"Do you need me to help you chop the kimchi?" Kyungsoo asked when he noticed Sumin juggling cooking the egg roll and chopping the kimchi.

She shook her head. She was adept at multi tasking. "I'm good Oppa. But if someone could help to loosen the cook rice, that would be helpful."

"Johnny," Kyungsoo called out to Johnny who was chatting with Donghae at the dining table, waiting for breakfast. "Loosen the rice in the rice cooker now!" he instructed him. Johnny blinked but was pushed towards the kitchen by Donghae. 

"Er what?" he asked, not sure what he was supposed to do. He doesn't cook.

Sumin smiled sweetly at him. "Johnny-oppa, take a pair of chopstick and run through the rice to loosen it so that it doesn't clumped together. That would make it easier for me to mix it when frying the rice. Could you do that for me?" she asked.

Johnny blushed to be called Oppa and the sweet smile that Sumin had given him. With a shy smile, "OK, anything for you. I do it now." he said.

Heechul who was walking pass, knocked his head. "Don't try to act funny, all shy and flirty with Sumin. I'll tell Sehun and you will get into trouble. You know how jealous he gets."

"Hyung," Johnny whined.

 

A moment later, Jongin walked hurriedly towards the kitchen. "Sumin, where's Sehun?"

She turned towards Jongin. "I haven't seen him this morning. Wouldn't he be in one of the guys' room?"

"Oh!" Jongin exclaimed surprised. He had thought that the two had spent the night together.

"Sehun is in the bathroom," Junmyeon called out as he skipped down the stairs. "Why are you looking for him?" Junmyeon asked as he went over to Seulgi who was seated at the sofa with Irene and Yerim.

Jongin shook his head. "Err.. nothing." and he ran up the stairs to the upper level.

A few minutes later they heard grumblings as Baekhyun and Chanyeol grumpily walked down the stairs, both clearly just woken up. Donghae asked them to go up and shower first but they complained that Jongin had threw them out of the bedroom. "Go shower in the other rooms," Donghae suggested.

"All occupied. There is a queue waiting," Baekhyun mumbled as he rubbed his eyes. Sumin chuckled at how adorable he was.

"I think our room may be available since all of us are up," Yerim commented. "Let me go and check in case there is someone else using it. Chanyeol oppa, would you like to use it?" The tall guy nodded and trudged behind her, his brain is still fogged with sleep.

Baekhyun continued to rub his eyes and mumbled softly, "What about me?" No one paid attention to the sleepy puppy.

 

Sumin was plating the sliced eggroll when she felt an arm s around her waist and the familiar masculine smell wafted near her. Kissing her cheek, he asked, "Whatcha making?"

"Breakfast," she replied, trying to move slightly away from Sehun. He pulled her back to him.

"Hun," she whispered, embarrassed at the skinship in front of his friends. But Sehun didn't care, by now his friends should get used to it. 

"Anything I like?" he asked.

Pointing to the food on the other side where Kyungsoo is cooking, she told him about the western breakfast. "And I'm making egg rolls, kimchi fried rice and bulgogi."

"Yumss! No black pepper beef?" he asked. Sehun prefer black pepper beef to bulgogi.

Initially, she shook her head but then paused. "Ok, I'll make you some black pepper beef," she gave him an adoring smile. They have the ingredients anyway. "Go get yourself some coffee. It's over there," she pointed.

"Thanks sweetie," Sehun gave her a peck on her cheek before getting a cup of coffee and sat down next to Donghae at table.

 

After she cooked the fried rice and bulgogi, Sumin made a small portion of black pepper beef for Sehun. Placing the plate of black pepper beef in front of Sehun, she went to get her own breakfast. The table was fully occupied. Donghae wanted to quickly finish his food to make way for her but Sehun say its ok. "Take your time, hyung." When Sumin brought her plate of food to the table, she decided to sat at the corner near Yerim and Irene who would be able to make space for her. As she walked pass Sehun, he pulled her down to his lap. 

"Hun," she protested. But he held her down using his left hand, just telling her to sit while he continued eating and chatting with the others. Donghae looked at the exasperated Sumin and gave her an understanding smile. She felt very self conscious but the other guys seems to not be bothered it. Only Irene and Yerim that were seated at the other end of the table gave her teasing smiles. 

As she ate her breakfast, she quietly put meat onto Sehun spoon since he was quite engrossed in his conversation with Donghae. Initially she thought Sehun had even forgotten her presence, but every few minutes, he would tighten his hold on her or rub her sides.

Baekhyun finally joined the breakfast table and took over the seat from Ravi, who had left the table with Hongbin. Looking at Sumin sitting uncomfortably perched on one of Sehun's thigh, he asked. "Are you ok seated like that while eating?" he asked. 

Sumin just shrugged, her shoulder pointed towards Sehun.

"Come sit with me," Baekhyun said, patting the chair next to him that was also empty.

Before Sumin could reply, Sehun turned away from Donghae and glared at his hyung. "Hyung, she is not sitting with you."

"Sehun, stop being such an . Can't you see that Sumin is not comfortable?" Baekhyun chided.

Sehun turned to Sumin and asked if she was uncomfortable. Although usually she is comfortable seated on his thigh, to do it at breakfast in front of his friends was awkward, so she nodded. Sehun pushed his chair a bit backwards and then shifted her from his thigh to the centre of his lap with his arms around her. Baekhyun groaned and Sumin just sighed heavily and continued eating while a few at the table tittered.

 

After breakfast, a few of the guys washed the dishes where the rest took mats, drinks and chips to the beach. Sumin went up to change to her beachwear with Sehun following closing behind. They bumped into Jongin and Jenny coming down. 

"You were looking for me?" Sehun asked. Sumin had told Sehun about it.

Jongin shook his head. "It's ok, man."  He pulled Jennie, who was looking flushed, down with him. Sehun thought it was weird until he heard Baekhyun scolding Jongin for throwing him and Chanyeol out of the bedroom. He then remembered Jongin had on the previous day asked him to get a room for him and Jennie in the morning. He had totally forgotten about Jongin's rendesvous plan. Oh well, he needs to tell Jongin to stop dragging him into their relationship.

When he reached the room occupied by Sumin, he was appalled to find door locked. "Su, open the door. It's me!" 

"A moment!" he heard her muffled cry.

"Su!" he cried and knocked the door again. He wasn't pleased being locked out.

After a few minutes, she walked out and grinned at him. "I'm done."

Sehun was about to complain for being locked out of the bedroom but stop short when his eyes fell on her. She was dressed in long sleeve swim top, a board short and a cap which looks very much like his. Her face was devoid of make up and her deep brown eyes were sparkling as she looked up to him in her sweet with a tinge of nervousness smile. He couldn't help but stare at the innocent beauty that had captivated him from the very beginning. Sumin raised an inquiring eyebrow at her boyfriend who just stood staring at her. Regaining his bearing, Sehun grinned. "You look like a surfer girl. Very cute!" he exclaimed. Although he didn't think of it before but when he saw her decently dressed, he felt good.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter