What If : Saturday

What If.

She and i is like sun and the moon. We havent a right chance to meet each other in recent. Theres no more play or joking around. We have a lot of schedule, so we just have a little time to talk with each other during free time. Even we just have a practice or perform in the evening, we still couldnt catch up with each other because we still a schooler. Its different with another member who can manage their time well because some of them was graduate from school. But for both of us, we can spending time together in only once a week when its coming to saturday. Saturday is only day when in Sunday we really have a full day in our group schedule. But it was long time ago. Because for now till dont know time, our Saturday is no more exist.


Its been a month she have a new friends. It can said that we just meet in the group schedule. Performing and practicing is only time i could see her. We got separated by room, We got a different part, and in the weekdays we only get talk in our practice time because we got tired and should to have a good rest after that. Saturday is the day i expected for. But her new friends stole my Saturday. It sounds bitter when i say that her new friends is someone from another and not belong to the group. Its make it sound worst. She and her new friends is going to somewhere i couldnt reach. I mean. When she playing only with our group member, i easily knew it wheres the place. Or i easily can join it. But its different. I didnt know well with her new friends. I just know who she is. 


"Wonyoungie, arent you going school today?" It was Yuri unnie. She always take care of me.

"I do" i said while do my hair. And of course with spacing out. 


When we are as trinee in our agency, we still doing anything together. After school's hang out. Walk along. Play games or more. 


Our group member is all the best for me. All unnies taking care of me really well. Yuri unnie tho. She is the closest unnie. We share rooms. We do play together. But its different. Even Yuri unnie or Yena unnie sometimes act like a spoiled kids, they still my unnie after all. I still have a bold line in a words to didnt speak or did something under controlled. Thats why when i lost her, its mean that i really did. She is unnie, but she and i was know each other more than 2 years. I can do anything with her without any doubt. I can hit her everytime i got things is funny. I hit her when she make a mistake. I can hit her when she tried to make my cheeks blusshing. I miss that moment. I miss her. 


I didnt see her today. I coming back from school. Take a rest for a while and now i prepared to do a practice. I found Yuri unnie nowhere tho.


"Unnie, did you know where is Yuri unnie?" I talk to Chae who watching a movie with japanese member in the couch. Chae unnie looks like she didnt know it.

"She is in Yena unnie's room Wonyoung. She said to me" Nako unnie answer it.

"Thanks unnie. Ill going there" I give a thanks and walk out. Im fine with all unnies in my dorm. But sometimes i just feel like im outsider when Chaeyeon unnie teaching all japanese member about Korean. I just thinking that i just bother them with my childish ways.


Im going to next group's dorm. I know that she is not around in this time. She should to coming back but i guess that she go out with her new friends. 


As expected, when i open their room theres only Hyewon unnie, Yena unnie and Yuri unnie. Eunbi unnie, Minjoo unnie and Chaewon unnie is going to shop. 


I take a seat leaning on Hyewon unnie shoulder. While Yena unnie and Yuri is barking in each other while watching the new choreo in Yena unnie's phone. 


"Have a tough day?" Hyewon unnie asking while my hair. She saw me on pouted face. 


My mood is on a lower level this weeks. I dont know. I just feel dont right.


"I just hungry" I said.

"Ill cook some food. Want you" She replied. Hyewon unnie is really nice to me.

"Thanks unnie, im lazy to chewing tho" My jokingly answer make all of them laughing. Hyewon unnie pinching my cheeks.

"Unnie, shes on puberty. Dont bother her or you will got scold by her" Yuri unnie warn.

"Im okay to get scold by her" Hyewon unnie softly caressed my cheeks. I pouted while frowning at Yuri unnie. 


We still in our position. I clingy to Hyewon unnie all the time and she let me patiently. 


"Im home" The door was opened and it shock me. Right. It was 06PM and she just coming. I just give a gaze and rolled my eyes back to the tv. 

"Yujin. Where have you been? Its almost practice time and you just coming. You didnt even have a rest" Yena unnie snapped her. She is not even sit yet. Still with her piggy bag. I feel poor on her. 

"Dont say that you just have a movie time with Jiheon" Yuri unnie advance. 


Jiheon unnie is our sunbae in our new agency. Yuri unnie is know her new friends well. Yuri unnie and Jiheon unnie is friends since on idol school. The survival show before Yuri unnie joining Produce48. 


She look so tired. She pull herself in the couch. Beside of me. She laying her head on my thigh. And me still hanging in Hyewon unnie's shoulder. 


"Wonyoungie i got snapped" She act like a kids even she is older than me. 


I get up from Hyewon's shoulder. I want to give her another scold. She force herself to much. She going the movie without offering me. I feel cheated. But i feel bad because she got a lot of snapped earlier.


I just laughing while her hair in my thigh.


"Just change your clothes and take a bite of food. We need to have a lot of energy, Unnie" i look her from above. I dont know why i always soften when talk to her. Like its different. I always act like a baby spoiling kids when im with unnies. And here i am, as her older sister. 


She look at me. Her stare i miss the most. 


"You are so noisy Wonyoungie" She said while pinching my cheeks. Harder.

"Thats hurt" i hit her. She lauging while showing her dimples. Im melted. 


She get up. Going to her room. 


"Unnie" She called Yuri unnie while on process wearing her hoodie and sitting beside Yuri unnie. My eyes following every step of her move. No. Not just me. When it comes to her, all of us will turn the attention into her. 

"What?" Yuri unnie asking while give an alert stare.

"Come with me tomorrow" She smirking.

"Wheres?" Yuri unnie still in the eyeing on the younger.

"Fromis's dorm" She answered with wide smile. 


I throw my gaze into the tv. Here we go. Tomorrow is Saturday. And our Saturday in another ruined. No. Its not even our Saturday. I think that saturday will turn into nothing now. I know it well. In disappointed. 


"Yujin, you are whipped by Jiheon so much " Yena unnie . Im sad to hear that but i cant do any else except agreed. 

"No im not" She in argue. 

Yes you are. I said to myself. 

"Are you didnt get enough to meet her after school, till you going to her dorm? Looks like you wanna know more about Jiheon's family" Yuri unnie teasing her. And I hate to see her blusshy cheeks. 

"Oh my god. Unnie, i just wanna know well about her. We are school mates in future. I want to get close as a friends" She trying to explaining while the unnies look at her in smirking face. Hyewon unnie tho. And i had enough. My face turning blue. I excusses myself to go back to my room. 


"Where are you go?" She ask me. She  look at me. Im happy even with her small action. 

"Ill prepare for practice" I answering while give her smile. Yuri unnie follow me to the room. 


Day by day the talk between us is nothing less nothing more. Its fine. I just should to accept that. Its time for us to being this way. I have a lot of unnie. I playing along well with them. Sometimes on Saturday, i will go to shop with Nako unnie and Hitomi unnie. Sometimes i ll clingy into Hyewon room in the night. Most of my time is now with my group member. Even its a bit sad. Just a bit. 


She and Jiheon unnie accepted in the same high school. I guess they will always together in the next. It couldnt work even i fight to make her always beside of me and so do i. Now is acceptable time. To accept everything about us.

 

I see them. I see they hug each other when we ve got our first award. Jiheon unnie congratulate me tho, we bowing each other. But she didnt even look at me, while my eyes following her. Theres Minjoo unnie who hug me, and also Gyuri unnie tho. But when i see Yuri unnie and Yena unnie hugging its make me feel envious. But its fine. The matter is we ve got an awards and im happy into it. 


We ve going to celebrate the awards with staff. We are really thankfull for the rest of the fans for support. Not really things happen if theres question how about me and her. 


We also did a fanmeeting. We sitting beside each other. We make a little conversation after that. And she still hanging out with Jiheon unnie. 


Today is friday night ive told Yuri unnie and the rest of unnies in my dorm to not waking me up. Because ill spend my saturday to recharge my soul. Hibernation.


I dont know what time is it. I still feel so sleepy. I look into the clock its still 07 AM. I woke up because i felt something glued in my back. 


"Yujin ive told you to not disturb her or you will get snapped like she was do. She is on her puberty" I heard Yuri unnie was outside the room screaming. And got laughing by the rest of unnies in the dorm. I slowly turn my head. I see her. She burried her face into my messy hair. Her hands curling into my waist. I smile. Happy? Not just it. 


"Unnie" i said and let her hands go. But she hold it tighter. I give up. 


"What happen?" I questioning. Its usual question when one from us in weird action. She shake her head. I can feel it. 


For a while.I let her. And i let my self enjoy the moment. Till.


"Wonyoungie" She whispering in my back. Still leaning her face in my back head. 


"Uhm" I answering. I holds her long hand that curled into my chest. 


"Its still a year to us for going school together. I cant wait" With her un clear tone but i still can hear it clearly. 


"Did i promise you to going SOPA after my middle school? Did i?" I trying to remember. But i really didnt said that. 


"Not yet" She answering.


"So how we can going school together if i didnt decide to SOPA?" I pouted. She climb her hands into my cheeks and playing with it. 


"Choose SOPA then. Ill wait till next year" She still in back of me get covered by my hair. We make a conversation in almost in silent room. Only the two of us can hear it. 


"Ill thinking of it. But i need to get more sleep now" I answering in a cool ways. 


But instead of she get out from my room and let me advance my sleeping time. She still there hanging on me and put back her hand curling into my chest. Tightly. 


"Lets sleep. Ill pay the rent of this room service later" She said. I laughing. 


Now my saturday is on the different. No  movie. No playing games. No going out. But i like this one. I hope i wake up in a year later with yellow on top interlocking my arms with her while bowing at our unnies. 


No. I still didnt decided it yet. 

 

 

-------------------

This is my fluff annyeongz fics in 30 minutes process of the idea catching and writing. I just thought that this is the pure one. No editing. Im sorry if theres a mistake in words or sentence.

Hope you like it.