What If : Cinnamon Roll

What If.

Morning is coming with the sun flashing the shine like always with the warmth through all the creature's bare skin. Clapping birdy in every branches on the tree. The fallen leaves flying in synch with each of them like they were dancing. And the sound of gurgling water from the tap didnt turned off well.

 

 

Every morning in everyday was looks like the same. Nothing change. Nothing different. Bored? Not that bad. Because Ahn Yujin's daily life is fun. In always.

 

 

Ahn Yujin 2nd high schooler. Have a beautiful slight handsome face. Study well, have a lot of friends, have a good relationship with senior and junior, and of course she was well known as a kind-hearted girl with sweet dimples in both side of her cheeks. Her father is one of famous businessman and owned the Ahn Corp.

 

 

Her life is completed yet perfect.

 

 

Today, as usual. Yujin walking on her way to her class. As expected, she got a lot of greetings. Not because she is popular but she is so good at making friends. No need to mention, she greet them back.

 

 

When she reach her class, she put her bag and prepared her note.

 

 

"Yujin, wanna go out after school?" Minjoo ask. Who is Minjoo? She is Yujin's seatmate and quiet popular. No. So popular as school's qwen. Her popularity is in the different type with Yujin. But they are, good friends. Best friends for sure.

 

 

"Dating with you again? Im bored Minjoo" Yujin teasing the sulking girl.

 

 

"Dont ask me to acompany you on your basket practice then" Minjoo threatening.

 

 

"Guys stop it, its still morning and you was barking" The angry Chaewon who just landed her on her seat behind them, did a lil complain. She is one from Yujin's called bestfriend and school's president.

 

 

"Oh our president just coming from her school visit?" Second tease by Yujin on the different subject while turning her body into Chaewon. Also with Minjoo.

 

 

"Wheres my baby anw?" Chaewon asking both of them. She lost her treasure. Her seatmate in exact.

 

 

In five minutes after.

 

 

"Hello, im here" girl with cute face and innocent one from the forth coming.

 

 

"Ahh baby" Chaewon while squeezing the latter cheeks.

 

 

"Almost late and still with that bread?" Minjoo while pointing at the bread in her hands.

 

 

"Did you just coming from Japan, Hiichan?" Yujin 3rd tease.

 

 

"Dont mocking with me Ahn Yujin" Hitomi pouting and got another squeezed by Chaewon.

 

 

 

 

 

All got mentioned well. They are Yujin's bold's friend. She got another but mostly is her senior and got busy with the exam.

 

 

The lunch break is coming, Yujin and her friends is in the late time for the canteen's seat. It was full. No space for the forth. Its just two empty space. Finally they decide to eat their lunch on the bench of school garden.

 

 

As always, eating while talking and yelling. Laughing in every little things that come out from their mouth. And sometimes they got greeting by another student who did their activity. Popular group with gold faces, what do you expect?.

 

 

A happy puppy Ahn Yujin, who got tired from laughing manage to catch a breathe. It was their first time did an outdoor lunch. She have so much fun. She leaned her back sighed and looking up.

 

 

Something.

 

 

No. It was someone. Someone?

 

 

Yujin's eyes suddenly catching the rare view.

 

 

She saw someone. She believe that she is girl. Long haired.

 

 

Standing on the lips of the school's rooftop at another school building in front of Yujin's while looking down. Yujin cant see her clearly. It was too far and in the higher place.

 

 

She blinked for twice and that girl is still there. Its remaind her with thriller drama with suicidal in young age.

 

 

Yujin getting tired looking up, she got little pain on her neck, she caressed her back.

 

 

"Ah Maybe that girl just gonna did suicide, there" she thought while looking back at hwr friends.

 

 

"Wait. Suicide? In this school" she rethinking her thought. She looking up in second.

 

 

She still there. At the same place. Didnt move.

 

 

Yujin decide to tell the other.

 

 

"Girls, just look at the rooftop there" Yujin pointing at that girl. That was none.

 

 

"What the matter?" Chaewon asking in curious.

 

 

"Theres... a" Yujin stuttering while looking for that girl.

 

 

"Did you just play a dumb on us?" Hitomi angrily.

 

 

"Yah maybe its just my imagination" Yujin's mind still hanging there.

 

 

The lunch break has ended. The fourth of them going back to the class with Hitomi and Chaewon interwined their hands and Minjoo clinging into Yujin's arm.

 

 

 

When they about to enter, Yujin stopped them.

 

 

"Uhm i need to go to the restroom" Yujin excuse while releasing Minjoo from her.

 

 

They are nodded.

 

 

Yujin run in fast in every step of the stairs.

 

She open the rooftop door. Looking in each side. She trying to move her step forward.

 

 

She found her.

 

 

Sitting in the corner with her hand wrapping her knees.

 

 

It was right, she is girl wearing the same uniform and she was a freshman from her tie color.

 

 

Her hair was messy caused by the wind. Yujin cant see her face because that girl looking down while the strands of her hair block out her face.

 

 

"Heii...." Yujin moving closer. She trying to greet that girl. But got no response.

 

 

"The break has ended, you should to coming back to your class or you may got scold by the teacher" Yujin while kneeling down and ready to touch that girl.

 

 

 

But that girl move in sudden made Yujin taken aback.

 

 

Yujin finally can see her face. Pretty face with dark eyes.

 

 

That girl lookin at Yujin with the stare full of anger.

 

 

"What was wrong? Whats happen?" Yujin still trying her best.

 

 

That girl get up. She still lookin at Yujin. And walk away.

 

 

"What the actual heck" Yujin mumbled. Yujin feel a regret to approach that girl.

 

 

---

 

 

Day by day has been passed like a day before. Yujin with her friend with no stop laughing and it was a month Yujin and that girl didnt meet. Yujin somehow go out into the school garden and observing. She always there. In the rooftop. But Yujin stopped herself to did another move or else she will got the new regret.

 

 

It was sunday morning. Yujin going onto the ice cream shop after she done her morning routine. With the sweat in her forehead and tied hair she entering the shop. Her hungry eyes scanning every taste in the display.

 

 

"Good morning miss, whats your order?" The waitres offering her.

 

 

"Uhm Choco Matcha with strawberry on top, please" She ordering and looking at the waitres.

 

 

Yujin rub her eyes.

 

 

"Wait, you?" Yujin remember something.

 

 

"Yes miss?" The waitres asking with sweet smile.

 

 

"Oh no, i think i ve got misstaken" Yujin bowing the waitress give another smile.

 

 

"Here is your order miss" The waitres handing the ice cream"

 

 

"Thankyou miss... Jang Wonyoung" Yujin got the name from her nametag.

 

 

"Your welcome" She give another sweet smile.

 

 

Yujin walk out with confusing mind.

 

 

"I didnt wrong, it was her" she thought.

 

 

---

 

 

High school.

 

"Heres the database" Chaewon said while searching some data on her ipad in the student council's room.

 

 

"Jang Wonyoung, 16 years old. Freshman. Freshman C class" Chaewon reading the data.

 

 

That time after Yujin meeting up the waitress she soon texting Chaewon. Yujin make a right decision, Chaewon have a lot of information as student council president.

 

 

"Anw Yujin, whats happen? Why you look that curious about this girl?" Chaewon.

 

 

"Nothing. As i said, she is the waitress of the ice cream shop near the park" Yujin answering.

 

 

"So whats wrong with that? You like her?" Chaewon chuckling.

 

 

"What are you talkin about huh? We are girls" Yujin is straight here. Or it was her denial stage?.

 

 

Chaewon laughing at her.

 

 

"So maybe that time she just on her broken heart day. Broke up then have a blue then she found the rooftop. Case closed Ahn Yujin" Yujin selftalking on her way to her class. She stopped.

 

 

"Is that broken heart is always happening on her? Why she is on the rooftop everyday?" Yujin doubting her own mind.

 

 

"Wait" she turned back.

 

 

Curiousity kill Yujin

 

 

She going into Art C class. Peaking like a creep in the window. Do another scanning. Found it. Not really find.

 

 

No one look like Wonyoung the waitress or The rooftop Wonyoung. But Yujin's eyes locked by the girls who rest her chin on her fits. Looking at the window. Sitting in the corner and havent seatmate. From behind, the hair and the back really look alike with Wonyoung. She relieved.

 

 

The rooftop girl and the waitres is the same girl. Jang Wonyoung.

 

 

After one problem have been solved, theres appeared another one in Yujin's mind.

 

 

But why the vibes of same Wonyoung are different?

 

 

--

 

 

"She got no friends"

 

"She always gloomy"

 

"She is weird"

 

"She is deaf"

 

"She havent spoke a words since entering this school"

 

"She is dangerous"

 

"She can kill"

 

"She had devil's eyes"

 

"She is devil's daughter"

 

 

It was the answer when Yujin asking Wonyoung’s classmate "Who is Wonyoung?"

 

 

Yujin got tired. She burried her face in the desk.

 

 

In the school who she only thought one things. School who have a lot of fun. A lot of good memories. Laugh and life. Its hidden a small hole. Theres a lone girl in the opposite of school way should be.

 

 

She kind of sad. Guilty. Is that her life is too easy?

 

 

"Yujin are you really fine?. You didnt eat anything since morning" Minjoo worrying while caressing Yujin's back. Chaewon and Hitomi standing beside of her.

 

 

"Im fine, ill go home early today. I just unmood" Yujin while packing her stuff.

 

 

--

 

 

Who is Jang Wonyoung in real?. The girl who made Yujin being this weak.

 

 

--

 

 

It was 9pm. Yujin decide to walking for ice cream shop where is Wonyoung is. She hope that she can meet with her. Meet with different kind of The rooftop girl Wonyoung.

 

 

"Good evening miss, whats your order" Yujin greeted by the waitress. It was her. Jang Wonyoung. With smile. No frown. No dark eyes.

 

 

"Uhm, can you recommend me? Im kind of lost" Yujin confused. Not because she stuck of the ice cream taste but the girl in front of her.

 

 

"Matcha and red velvet still our high sales, miss. Want you some?" Wonyoung kindly.

 

 

"Uhm, another?" Yujin asking trying to make a long conversation.

 

 

"I think its all delicious and for me is mint choco" Wonyoung with bunny smiling at Yujin.

 

 

“Got it. She like mintchoco. But whos like minchoco? The rooftop girl of the waitress.” Yujin's mind blowing.

 

 

Unconciously Yujin make a two version of Wonyoung. Its like two different person in Yujin's mind right now.

 

 

"Okay mint choco" Yujin said.

 

 

She staring at every move of Wonyoung. Its really different. This one is the normal people should be.

 

 

"Here is your order" Wonyoung snapping Yujin.

 

 

"Yeah. Thanks. Wait" Yujin paused. Wonyoung patiently waiting.

 

 

"Another order miss?"

 

 

"No. I mean, Wonyoung how can you...?" Yujin got cut off.

 

 

"Im sorry miss, theres a lot of people in line. If theres no another order, mind you to moving?" Wonyoung asking with smile and bowing.

 

 

"Sure" Yujin disapointed.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

Yujin waiting till Wonyoung ended her job.

 

She was waiting on the park's bench while her eyes locking at the ice cream shop's door. Its almost 2 hours. Luckily she wearing a red hoodie and a cap, it keep her warmth.

 

 

After a minute, Wonyoung walking out from the shop.

 

 

Yujin running into that girl. She manage her walk tempo and walking beside of girl.

 

 

"Hei Wonyoung, i think mintchoco its not that bad?" Yujin in cheerful.

 

 

Wonyoung remain silent.

 

 

"Ahh, are you tired?" Yujin while tapping Wonyoung's shoulder.

 

 

Not even answer, Wonyoung didnt look at Yujin or act like she was only with herself.

 

 

“Wait? Noo. Am i was died. “ Yujin stopped. She flash back her mind.

 

 

"I was go out from the shop, and the car suddenly hit me. And im now a Ghost Yujin thats way she didnt answer because she can see me?" Dumby Yujin plotting drama.

 

 

“But how can the car hit me when i just walking in the bycicle area? No. Im still alive.” She doubting.

 

 

She shake her head. Wonyoung almost disapear in the dark of night. Yujin running follow that girl.

 

 

"Wait up" Yujin yelling.

 

 

Still no answer.

 

 

Now they was side by side.

 

 

"Wonyoung, you are Wonyoung right? The waitress and my school mate?" When before Yujin was doubting her existance now she doubting herself for mistaken person.

 

 

Still no answer.

 

 

Unpatient Yujin do an action. She grab Wonyoung shoulder against her. Wonyoung stare at her like the first time they met. Dark eyes.

 

"Hei Wonyoung listen please, you know how much im curious about you. You are so quiet in school but you are so good when you ar at that shop. Who truly you are? And look, its not until 100m from the shop u were changing like this. I was confused cause of you. It was 2 month im wasting my time to dig all your information. And what ive got? They said al negative things about you. Im still in doubt. Im here to ask you in personal. Please, be nice" Yujin mind all out.

 

 

"Please, Wonyoung im Ahn Yu---" when Yujin about to introduce herself. Wonyoung suddenly speak up.

 

 

 

"Ahn Yujin. 2nd year. A class. Cheerful girl. Have a lot of friends. Always smiling. Laughing at everything. Have a nice life. Have a rich family. Have no worries in life. Have no hard time. Have no limit. Have no doubt. Have no negative things because Ahn Yujin have everything in her life" Wonyoung poker face. Looking in bold straight at Yujin's eyes. Yujin jaw dropped.

 

 

"Y-y know me?. I mean its not all was right?" Yujin stuttering.

 

 

"I hate my life. But i hate you most, Ahn Yujin" Wonyoung eyes grew stronger.

 

 

"What, wait what ive done to you? Why you that angry to me?" Yujin really weak.

 

 

"Everything you do, every move of you is a sin in my eyes. Go away and dont ever appear in front of me or else?" Wonyoung stopped by Yujin.

 

"What? You will kill me? Are you that dangerous like they said? Look you are look like cinnamons roll and fluffy rabbit how can you..." Yujin widen her eyes.

 

 

Wonyoung just take something from her coat pocket and put it right in front of Yujin's face. A small, knife. Still with her emotionless face.

 

 

"Move in inch?" Wonyoung smirk.

 

 

Yujin gulped, she froze at her place while Wonyoung walk away and disapear from her sight.

 

 

---

 

 

In the next day Yujin cant attend the school. Its not because she was afraid with Wonyoung but she catch a cold because late night ice cream and night wind.

 

 

"Yujin, how come athletic Ahn Yujin got a cold just because a cheesy ice cream?" Minjoo teasing while scrumble Yujin pale face.

 

 

Chaewon laughing at them.

 

 

"Wheres hiichan? I miss her" Yujin feel some missing space.

 

 

"Her family come, she said that she miss you too" Chaewon speaking while busy in Yujin's book shelf.

 

 

"Uhm can i ask u somethin girls?" Yujin in deep voice.

 

 

Both of her friends looking disbelief with Yujin strange questio.

 

 

"If im not rich, if i have nothing, if im really poor. Did you still wanna be friends with me from the start?" Yujin give question that was rare to her friends.

 

 

"Yujin, how if we checking you up to the hospital. I think your sick getting worst" Chaewon closing her book, moving closer and take a sit beside her. Minjoo nodded and take her palm into Yujin's forehead.

 

 

"Please. Im not kidding" Yujin whines

 

 

"But you acting weird" Minjoo complaining.

 

 

"Okay ill answer, first of all. Did we know that you are rich?" Chaewon asking.

 

 

Yujin shake her head.

 

 

"You know right that Im with Chaewon is childhood friends, we just meet you in high school opening ceremony. You lost your note and Chaewon giving you hers. And you become clingy to us and finally Hitomi got transfered. Since im good at japanese, we being close to her. All was going naturally isnt?" Minjoo anawering.

 

 

"And where is your rich part you ve said here, Yujin?. You never pay our meal. Minjoo always cooking your food. Sometimes you ruin Hitomi's bento and of course, you always left your wallet home and ask me to treat you. Is not your question is suit to yourself huh?" Chewon sighed.

 

 

"Im sorry" Yujin grinned.

 

 

"What happen Yujin? Is there something wrong?" Minjoo ask.

 

 

"No, i just. Feel lucky to have you girls" Yujin did her cute act and showing her dimples.

 

 

"That sudden?" Minjoo confused.

 

 

"You are disgusting" cool Chaewon scolding.

 

 

---

 

 

Yujin collecting her gentle side. She move herself until she reach the top of school building. She look at standing creature infront of her.

 

 

"Wonyoung" she call her.

 

 

Yujin look Wonyoung move. She sliped her hand into her skirt pocket. That things still with her.

 

 

A small knife.

 

 

Wonyoung didnt turn back, but her grip tightened into the knife

 

 

"Wonyoung im he-"

 

 

"I said stop" Wonyoung turn back swaying her hand.

 

 

Right in Yujin's left arms.

 

 

The blood running down like coloring water.

 

 

Both of them frozen.

 

 

It was accidentally.

 

 

Wonyoung didnt know that Yujin was that close.

 

 

She didnt know that Yujin is behind her back.

 

 

"I-im" Wonyoung sweating while stuttering.

 

 

"Throw it, please" Yujin command while her right hand wrapping her wound.

 

 

"B-but" Wonyoung still with bloody knife.

 

 

"THROW IT AWAY NOW" Yujin snapped. Wonyoung did it.

 

 

Yujin felt to the floor.

 

 

---

 

 

Its almost an hour. Yujin in school medical center. With Minjoo, Chaewon, and Hitomi gather up. And Wonyoung in the corner tightly holding her skirt with her uniform that dirty of Yujin's bold.

 

 

Meanwhile in the outdor of the room all the student keep murmuring.

 

 

"She really did it"

 

 

"She really dangerous"

 

 

"She trying to kill Yujin"

 

 

All the voices keep haunting.

 

 

Chaewon walk out.

 

 

"Please all go to your class. It will started soon" chaewon strict face make all the student being so chicken.

 

 

"As expected she was good at leading" Minjoo complimenting while eyeing Hitomi. Hitomi give a small chuckled slightly worrying her friends who still uncuncious.

 

 

"We didnt blame you in this situation, but we can let you go out before we know what the real story from Yujin. We re sorry" Chaewon while patting Wonyoung's shoulder trying to calm her.

 

 

Wonyoung just looking down.

 

 

Not that long.

 

 

"Whoaaaaaa" Yujin stretched her body.

 

 

"Ah its hurt" She forgot that she got injury.

 

 

"Good morning miss Ahn, are you have enough of sleep?" The school’s nurse greeting her.

 

 

"I think so" Yujin giggling innocently.

 

 

All her friends is satred at her.

 

 

"You should to thank me miss Ahn, if i tell your friends that you just fall asleep they will waking you up" the nurse said while checking the bandage.

 

 

"What? Why Mrs. Lee?" Chaewon complaining.

 

 

"She need to rest after got shocked" the nurse answering.

 

 

"She didnt fainted?" Hitomi ask.

 

 

"She did. But its not because the wound but Yujin afraid with blood dont you?" The nurse asking

 

 

Yujin shyly nodding.

 

 

All her friends sighed in synch except the forgotton someone in the corner.

 

 

Wonyoungs tears flowing from her eyes. She feel relieved.

 

 

---

 

 

All was clear.

 

 

Yujin explaining to the teacher that she accidentally scratched by  glass flakes. And theres Wonyoung at the spot and help her.

 

 

Wonyoung was free from punishment.

 

 

Even Mrs Lee at first doubting that Yujin's wound it didnt look like glass accident but as long as theres no video recorder and proved so it was surely accident like what Yujin said.

 

 

---

 

 

In the end of the  lesson day, Yujin refusing Chaewon offer to drove her home. Yujin said that her dad wanna pick her up. When her friends was on her way to go home, she sneaking into Wonyoung class. Yujin know that Wonyoung is always stay longer in her class.

 

 

"You" yujin snapping wonyoung. Wonyoung burried hef face in her crossing arms upper the desk with bloody uniform. Yujin's blood.

 

 

"Dont act like you are deaf you coward. Take your responsibility. I can’t bring my bag" Yujin still shouting. Theres ony both of them in the class.

 

 

Wonyoung get up, she took her own bag. She walking into yujin and grab Yujin bag roughly. Yujin give her victorious smile.

 

 

Yujin teasing her follower. Wonyoung who walkin behind her.

 

 

"I dont wanna go home, can i stay on yours" Yujin ask

 

Yujin look back just to meet death stare from wonyoung.

 

 

"Ah cmon i was joking. You are cute when you are angry" Yujin stopped. Wonyoung left hers and yujin’s  bag on the ground she running into the river and screaming.

 

 

Yujin take the bag with her right hand and put them at the bench.

 

 

"Wonyoung what are you doing, are you crazy?" Yujin trying to stop Wonyoung. Wonyoung scrumbled her own hair turning back.

 

 

"Yes iam. Im crazy because of you. You ruin my messy life. You are such a hell" she shouting.

 

 

"Wonyoung please. Calm down" Yujin move closer.

 

 

"I said to you to stop. But you didnt listen at me, now look what uve done. You arms bleeding. And im? I ve got this mess worsen. Why you dont want to stop bother me. When you can stop, Yujin?" Wonyoung screams and tears become one.

 

 

"I just wanna make you better. I know you are good person?" Yujin

 

 

"Bold to assume that. You didnt even know me. And i just want you to stop. Please Yujin please" Wonyoung now begged.

 

 

"Okay. Ill stop till you answering all my question" Yujin make a deal.

 

"What the question, you wanna know my story. Okay. Fine. " she paused, her tears was flowing but her face showing no emotion. Depression. ed up mind.

 

 

"My life was messed up. I was like normal kids before. Just like you. Until it was changing in only a year. My parent got divorce when im 3rd Middle school. My dad go away. Nowhere to be found. A month after my mom did the same. She left me with my sister. She said she want to continuing her life, at the same time my life was stopped. I didn’t attend my graduation ceremony”

 

 

"Not until a week my sister said that she got scholarship  into university in America. She said she love me that much but she also tell me that her dreams is high. Then what is the point? Stop her? I was, Yujin. I was. I said no. But when im  woke up in the morning she already gone. Im with myself. What do you thinking with 14th  years old girl who lived her life by herself?" She said while sobbing.

 

 

“I have no one. I have no money. 14 years old and already broke. Im hungry but there is no food. Its not that was . And i met someone. He is the owner of that ice cream shop. He is also one of big influence in our school. He sign me up to that school and im work with him in return. Im not only a waitress and i should ve done anything in his house. In my 14 years old” Wonyoung paused.

 

 

“The knife and rooftop? Why i bring that things and why im always in the rooftop. It was my choices. My only choice i have in my life. Is that better for me to slice my pulse or jumping down to the ground ?. I really wanna endup my life so soon.” And now Wonyoung pointing at Yujin.

 

 

“And why i hate you? All was well planned. The time. The place and of course how to do it. Till you come to ruin it. The 1st time you talk to me is the time it should to be end. All of this .

 

 

If you didnt come, all this thing wouldnt happen to me. To you. To us.

 

 

If you didnt come, theres no injury in your hand like now.

 

 

If you didnt come, maybe i can try how laughing its feels in difference place.” All is out. Wonyoung weakened. Her feet cant standing anymore. She kneeled.

 

 

Yujin hug her.

 

 

"Dont move, or you will hurt my arms" Yujin whispering.

 

 

Both of them crying.

 

 

"Im sorry Wonyoung. Im sorry to laughing everyday. Im sorry to always do a fun things. Im sorry that my life feels so easy and im sorry that we didnt meet sooner" Yujin sobbing.

 

 

"Can you stop now?" Wonyoung asking

 

 

Yujin nodded.

 

 

 

"Ill stop to ruin your life, I stop  from now on. But i will start to take care of you" Yujin caressing Wonyoung’s back.

 

 

"Not again please. Believe me, ill be happy in different life Yujin. Let me" She excuse to end the life.

 

 

"Ill make your life different, Wonyoung"

 

 

 

---

 

 

Yujin drag Wonyoung to her home, Yujin parents is on their business trip.

 

 

She give wonyoung towel and tshirt. Wonyoung washing in guest’s bathroom while Yujin in her own.

 

 

Now both of them with wet hair sitting in the couch.

 

 

Yujin working hard to make a hot choco to both of them with one side hand.

 

 

Wonyoung still sobbing.

 

 

"Drink this carefully, its still hot" Yujin handed Wonyoung the glass of choco.

 

 

"Wonyoung, stop your work. Live with us. Ill ask my dad to pay your everything. Im only kids in this family" Yujin sitting beside her.

 

 

"No need to. Its just wasting your money to someone like me. Ill going tomorrow" Wonyoung hardheaded

 

 

"No one go. Ill make sure, you was in and you cant easily out. I didnt wasting my money and it wasnt free. When you reach the top, you pay back to my dad" Yujin said

 

 

She kneeling in front of Wonyoung.

 

 

"Wonyoung please. You have me now, you can count on me. I promise you to always beside you. I know may your world its not perfect but you have me and im trying to heal you. We have each other now. Please Wonyoung" yujin beged. Her right hand cupped Wonyoung cheeks.

 

 

Yujin looking at Wonyoung’s eyes.

 

It was soft. Soft gaze from Wonyoung.

 

 

The first time Yujin see it.

 

 

"What your future dream, huh?" Yujin asking softly.

 

 

"A doctor" Wonyoung anawering slowly.

 

 

 

"Lets make it happen, you know that your family didnt care with you. I bet, if you died theres nothing change. They will easily to forget you. Thats why, be a success doctor and show them. They will look at you. Look at how well growing their abonded daughter was" Yujin with her deep voice.

 

 

"Wonyoung, please" Yujin pleading waiting for the answer.

 

 

 

"Uhm" Wonyoung finally nodded.

 

 

Yujin face brighten up, she cant hide how happy she is.

 

 

 

"Wonyoung trust me. Ill never leave you. I promise"

 

 

 

 

 

Epilogue.

 

 

 

Wonyoung’s life changing. Yujin take Wonyoung into the better place. She now being yet cheerful girls but she always showing her smile. She left her dark side in step. She lived in Yujin’s house with Yujin parents and get used to call them mom and dad, while Yujin is live in the apartment closer from her university.

 

 

It was Wonyoung graduation ceremony. Yujin who promise herself to attend, she canceled. She got trouble in her college and cant even leave.

 

 

Wonyoung was disapointed in a bit. But it was fine.

 

 

Something that makes her chest hurt is when she saw her friends with their parents happily talking. She have no one, Yujin? Its not Yujin s fault but its should be Yujin beside her.

 

 

An old Wonyoung appeared in sudden.  She cant standing there anymore. It turn on her bad memories, then she run away from the ceremony. She run into the parking area and she bumped with somone. They was Yujin’s parents there.

 

 

"Wonyoung, are you ve done the ceremony? Are we late?" Mrs ahn ask in worry.

 

"I call Yujin how your graduation goes on, but she said that she didnt attending. Thats way mom ask daddy to coming here as soon as possible" Mrs Ahn explaining.

 

 

"Whats wrong Wonyojng?" It was Mr Ahn.

 

 

"Uhm nothing dad. Thankyou mom dad for coming" Wonyoung hug Mrs Ahn. She felt guilty to ever thinking fo running away.

 

 

"Lets go, i cant wait to see your ceremony Wonyoung" Mr ahn remain her.

 

 

---

 

 

It was night in Yujin’s apparment room. After make up session with Yujin bought a lot of ice cream for Wonyoung as apologize. Wonyoung not really mad at her. She just teasing the older girl.

 

 

Yujin in her desk while Wonyoung laying in her bed.

 

 

"Oh Wonyoung, Minjoo and Chaewon congratulate you. They are counting to your party" Yujin says while finishend her take home project. Yujin is art student.

 

 

"Why Minjoo unnie always with Chaewon unnie in one package?"

 

 

"Because they were fiance. You know? that the were engagement since elementary school. And the just told me recently" Yujin complaining

 

 

"You really that dense Yujin, you cant even realize about their relationship. Even im aware since the first time i met them on the school medical centre when you collapsed" Wonyoung shake her head.

 

 

Yujin pouting

 

 

"Ah this one tho, Hiichan send you voice note love from japan" Yujin while play the message Wonyoung just giggled

 

 

"Ah i miss hiichan" Wonyoung said.

 

 

"Yujin"

 

 

"Uhm"

 

 

"I change my mind" Wonyoung’s talk

 

 

"What is that" Yujin asking

 

 

"I want to be doctor" Wonyoung said

 

 

"I know it, you was told me before" Yujin turn her head walking towards Wonyoung.

 

 

 

Wonyoung sit up.

 

 

"I want to be doctor not because i want to look how my family to see me" Wonyoung paused.

 

"I want to be doctor to make your dad, your mom and YOU. Proud of me. Ill pay off everything they and YOU gave to me" Wonyoung smiling with tears.

 

 

Yujin smiling she pull her in her embrace.

 

 

"Thats my girl" Yujin said.

 

 

Wonyoung pull herself back.

 

 

"Im your what?" Wonyoung tease

 

 

"N-nothing. Ahh you waste my time. I still had a lot things to do"

 

 

Yujin back to her desk. Wonyoung laughing hard behind.

 

 

 

---

 

 

"Keep that laugh, Wonyoungie. You deserved it". Ahn Yujin 2019

 

 

 

 

I cry.

 

Im sorry that the title bit weird. I just kind of, lost.