Special : At Least, We' ve Try

What If.

I : Fast Foreword

 

 

Ahn's Mansion.

"Mom, please. Im not that weak. I can manage my self well" Yujin trying hard to lower her tone and refuse to yelling at her mother. 

"Yujin, we know you well. And trust me, its for your best future. Nothing else" Her mother leave her in the couch of their living room. 

Yujin sighed. 

"Yujin, please listen to your mom. At least once" Her father coming from no where patted Yujin's shoulder. 

"Dad, please. I know what is  better for me. I know how to handle everything about me. Its me dad, i own myself. Its just need a time" Yujin hold her tears. Its not a sad, but annoyance indeed. 

"Whats a better? Waiting your unrequited love from your very best friend?. You are 21 now Yujin. And you need someone who should to take care of you" Her father said. 

"Not that im 21 dad, but im still 21. Im not graduated yet from university. Theres still long and so long for me to looking for someone. I still need a lot of time to do this and that. Please dad" Yujin calmly but straight to the point said. 

It was the night, Yujin who lived by herself in her appartment got a sudden call by her mother to coming over home. Home wheres she lived before she move to her own. 

Yujin's parent is have a tight schedule of bussines life. They coming to Korea just in case, theres something should to be done here. And it was one kind of it. 

Her father take a deep breathe and laying her back into the red couch he was sittin on. 

"Yujin, i know her family well. We are friend since before. Just like what your mom told you recently. Their family is trust worthy and have a good reputation. We choose her with a lot of consideration." He said. 

"B - but dad" Yujin trying to say but suddenly got cut by her dad. 

"Just meet her on family meeting the next saturday night. Just meet her. No need to answer yes or agree if you thinking its wrong." He said lift her body to her only daughter. 

Yujin confused.

"The important things from the meeting is, you should to think. Why she agreed with this married arrangement without complaining? Is it because her family force her like what your mom did to you? Or theres another reason for her?. The things you should do is, meet her and talk to her. Ask her. Beside you know her reason, also you might know her well after the meeting" Her dad give a warm smile. 

"But, how if i still had a big no as an answer dad?" Yujin ask.

"No need to worry, at least you ve try and coming into the meeting so your mom didnt scold you in no time"

Her father said.

"You didnt mad at me?" Yujin ask.

"Why would i? Even i really want you to be with her. You still you, my only one daughter. And your choice always be my priority, Yujin" Her father give his warm hug. 

Yujin is her father little daughter. Forever. Its not because she have a witch like mother. Her mother just a strict type of parents while her father is all Yujin want Yujin get's type. He always suppporting what all Yujin's need to achieve.

Saturday night. Family Restaurant. 

Theres a sit in circled Yujin's parents with their business collegue or they called as  friend or soon to be family in law with her daughter. Theres no Yujin. She just on her way from her own appartment.

Before joining the table which has been messaged by her mother, Yujin going straight to the restroom about to done her body's call. She done it hurriedly and about to going into the sink but she bumped into a girl accidentally. 

"Sorry" They said in unison. 

"Nope, thats my fault. Im sorry" Yujin lowering her head in second. But she just got a longing stare from that girl. 

"I hope it was you" She mumbled but Yujin's dog ears perk up and heard it clearly.

"Pardon?" Yujin tilt her head.

"No. Nothing. Its fine. I gotta go. Bye" She shoot her smile to Yujin. 

"Cute" Yujin unconsciously said.

Yujin finished her thing and heading to her family. She formally bowed to the rest of family and introduce herself. 

The girl, who her mother said. Who soon to be hers. And planned married with. She standing up and rose her hand to handshake.

"H hi im Wonyoung. Jang Wonyoung" She said. 

"Oh" Yujin take her hand. 

"Im Yujin. Nice to see you. 


-
-
-
-


Again" 

 


 

Not so Hello but Goodbye. In a week  I decide to end up my story because  1, 2, 3 and more reason. But dont worry, im still here. As a reader. Sometime. Iloveyou.